w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Does Israel have a right to exist?

Does Israel have a right to exist?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Does Israel have a right to exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

"to the victor goes the spoils"

Yes that did apply to the US, UK, etc. back in the day but that was before something called the Geneva Convention was created and signed by countries such as Israel. I think the problem is Israel's blatant violations of this convention and the lack of enforcement by the UN of it's violations.

Article 49

Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive.

Nevertheless, the Occupying Power may undertake total or partial evacuation of a given area if the security of the population or imperative military reasons do demand. Such evacuations may not involve the displacement of protected persons outside the bounds of the occupied territory except when for material reasons it is impossible to avoid such displacement. Persons thus evacuated shall be transferred back to their homes as soon as hostilities in the area in question have ceased.

The Occupying Power undertaking such transfers or evacuations shall ensure, to the greatest practicable extent, that proper accommodation is provided to receive the protected persons, that the removals are effected in satisfactory conditions of hygiene, health, safety and nutrition, and that members of the same family are not separated.

The Protecting Power shall be informed of any transfers and evacuations as soon as they have taken place.

The Occupying Power shall not detain protected persons in an area particularly exposed to the dangers of war unless the security of the population or imperative military reasons so demand.

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now where is the poll on whether the country of palestine should exist..and i would vote yes for them also. It was a major mistake to recognize Israel and ingnore palestine. Palestinians have been used by so many people it is a shame. And, they have done much damage to themselves to boot.

Now where is the poll on whether the country of palestine should exist..and i would vote yes for them also. It was a major mistake to recognize Israel and ingnore palestine. Palestinians have been used by so many people it is a shame. And, they have done much damage to themselves to boot.

you brother joe, are indeed a right thinking type of guy

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline
I vote yes. What do you think? For the purposes of this, disregard the current conflict in the region. Simply state whether or not you believe the nation as we know it today, has a right to exist.

This must be a joke!!!

:blink:

Do you have the right to exist?

And all the MTFs that voted no- maybe some day- I'll show up with a shot gun on your doorstep!

A shot gun? Awe c'mon, you're an Israeli soldier right? Don't you usually show up with a bulldozer to flatten homes? Don't hold back just because we're in the US!

if you want to be politically correct- I used an M16,

and by the way honey- the bulldozers are only used to demolish Terrorist organizations facilities or the houses of "successful" terror attack executioners- if you are residing in a terrorist organization facility- let me know- I'm sure people in this website would be delighted to know who you really stand for!

especially the US should be delighted to know about people like you after thousands of innocent lives were taken in 9/11 and afterwards by your wonderful beloved friends!

Timeline
i agree totally...the dude was drunk or just a raving chopf##k

sorry to hear you think I was not serious. I am!- not about the shotgun part- the Nazi unti Israeli people on this chain just hurt me much by the things they post as facts - when they're really nothing like what has truly happened

(I should know god damn it after 17 years of living in the middle of this - in Jerusalem out of all)

I am not even close to being a soldier in my head, as I said- just too many good people lost to these dogs!- and I'm not talking about Arabs - just so you understand- I have plenty of great Arabic Israeli friends here!- and honestly- a lot of them actually think like me.

They know that- in the middle east- who ever folds back is considered weak!- and the weak don't survive- at least the way history proved itself in my country!-

the Israeli Arabs know it- they say to me often that there are lots of good people on the Palastenian side- but they are ruled by the majority - who are thirsty for our blood .

Just so you know- even the Israeli Arabs are afraid to go to the turfs!- the people there- have no god and no mercy!

The previous comparison to Africa is true- much of what's going on there is going on here- and trust me when I say it- Israel is barely defending itself- we are no where near what people think of us on this forum.

shame though!- as I see this way of cowardliness is leading us no where.

PS

I'M NOT A DUDE!

MY NAME IS DIANNA- I AM A 22-23 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO HAS SEEN TOO MUCH IN PERSON TO STAY INDIFFERENT TO THIS CHAIN!

people here act like they know some thing- any body who lived in Israel or the turfs- is welcomed to write to me- I like to talk to people who are a part of my reality and not people who sit somewhere in their nice houses- safe and secure, and have the nerve to tell me things like the guy with the comment about the bulldozers.

Timeline
I meant you too, Dianna and Adam. :)

sorry...=]

can't help it- imagine you're home would be put up on "auction" to weather it was to exist or not.

the last post was just to clarify who is speaking- my Man is not by me right now- and I am speaking for myself and my people.

I think my last post is very appropriate.

It's true the opinions of the people here will not change much- mine won't either, but they are merely a reflection of what's going on in the world.

and it makes my heart urn with rage- that people judge the situation by CNN and such!

the the obviously overgrowing Palastenian population in the US as well, and the ridiculous lies of the TV networks.....

you have to understand me- it's like being one of the only people who get to live in a political and violent hell

(don't get me wrong- it's a very quiet hell that emerges in a second and then folds back again- and only people who lived here long enough will understand what I'm saying)

and all the rest of the world seams to have the "John Lenon shades" of pacifism on!\

You think I wouldn't like my home to be at peace?????- you think I like giving 3 years of my life for the Army when I could be in the end of collage by now???- you think when I was injured badly I liked it cause it was fun? you think when I lost 2 dear people I laughed with joy?

how about when my best friends father- who was like a dad to me blew up in a bus? how about when I blew up in a bus along with my 2 friends and 14 neighbors? and had several bolts removed from my body parts?- how about my friend from 8th grade that was shot?- I used to be a very peaceful girl- and actually hung out with palastenian guys, until 2 of them kidnapped him to Ramalah and shot him 7 times in the back for 1,500$......

I am calm , and meant no offence to other people, but with all do respect, LaL- if you truly look into guarding peoples feelings on this website- why don't you stop this shameful and terrible topic?- who ever knows me will tell you I'm a calm and very patient person in my life- but this subject is the most painful open wound in my heart- so who ever got offended- I'm sorry and please consider the mentioned above.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I vote yes. What do you think? For the purposes of this, disregard the current conflict in the region. Simply state whether or not you believe the nation as we know it today, has a right to exist.

This must be a joke!!!

And all the MTFs that voted no- maybe some day- I'll show up with a shot gun on your doorstep!

A shot gun? Awe c'mon, you're an Israeli soldier right? Don't you usually show up with a bulldozer to flatten homes? Don't hold back just because we're in the US!

and by the way honey- the bulldozers are only used to demolish Terrorist organizations facilities or the houses of "successful" terror attack executioners- if you are residing in a terrorist organization facility- let me know- I'm sure people in this website would be delighted to know who you really stand for!

especially the US should be delighted to know about people like you after thousands of innocent lives were taken in 9/11 and afterwards by your wonderful beloved friends!

Um, *babe* (since you feel you can call me "honey"), I, unlike you, AM in the US.

Here's some pointers for ya

Threatening to show up at US Citizen's homes with a shotgun is not a good way to aquire your visa

Al-Qaeda members are not my "wonderful beloved friends"

I have been a member of this website for a while now and people definitely know what I stand for

Two of my collegues were killed in 9/11

Not EVERYONE in the US is Pro-Israel

I would advise you to stop threatening US Citizens with violence. You just never know who can find out your real name and report you to the Dept of Homeland Security.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I meant you too, Dianna and Adam. :)

sorry...=]

can't help it- imagine you're home would be put up on "auction" to weather it was to exist or not.

the last post was just to clarify who is speaking- my Man is not by me right now- and I am speaking for myself and my people.

I think my last post is very appropriate.

It's true the opinions of the people here will not change much- mine won't either, but they are merely a reflection of what's going on in the world.

and it makes my heart urn with rage- that people judge the situation by CNN and such!

the the obviously overgrowing Palastenian population in the US as well, and the ridiculous lies of the TV networks.....

you have to understand me- it's like being one of the only people who get to live in a political and violent hell

(don't get me wrong- it's a very quiet hell that emerges in a second and then folds back again- and only people who lived here long enough will understand what I'm saying)

and all the rest of the world seams to have the "John Lenon shades" of pacifism on!\

You think I wouldn't like my home to be at peace?????- you think I like giving 3 years of my life for the Army when I could be in the end of collage by now???- you think when I was injured badly I liked it cause it was fun? you think when I lost 2 dear people I laughed with joy?

how about when my best friends father- who was like a dad to me blew up in a bus? how about when I blew up in a bus along with my 2 friends and 14 neighbors? and had several bolts removed from my body parts?- how about my friend from 8th grade that was shot?- I used to be a very peaceful girl- and actually hung out with palastenian guys, until 2 of them kidnapped him to Ramalah and shot him 7 times in the back for 1,500$......

I am calm , and meant no offence to other people, but with all do respect, LaL- if you truly look into guarding peoples feelings on this website- why don't you stop this shameful and terrible topic?- who ever knows me will tell you I'm a calm and very patient person in my life- but this subject is the most painful open wound in my heart- so who ever got offended- I'm sorry and please consider the mentioned above.

I understand this is an emotional matter, but I request that you behave in a considerate and respectful manner, even to those who have opposing views. :)

Edited by Mags

Timeline

This must be a joke!!!

Um, *babe* (since you feel you can call me "honey"), I, unlike you, AM in the US.

Here's some pointers for ya

Threatening to show up at US Citizen's homes with a shotgun is not a good way to aquire your visa

Al-Qaeda members are not my "wonderful beloved friends"

I have been a member of this website for a while now and people definitely know what I stand for

Two of my collegues were killed in 9/11

Not EVERYONE in the US is Pro-Israel

I would advise you to stop threatening US Citizens with violence. You just never know who can find out your real name and report you to the Dept of Homeland Security.

Sweetie (since we started with the names..)

Vanity is also not the best way to present yourself. btw- you never know who you're talking to so don't feel to comfortable threatening me and my Fiance!!

LaL?- where is the comment??...=/...this woman just crossed every policy of this forum!- using information from the website to harm the visa procedure of another couple?- that is by far the most personal thing I've ever seen on this board.

your action and attention in this case will be extremely welcomed!!...=]

I know the reason you support the Palastenians. and I don't blame you- you are from the other side- and each side has the right to support it's own.

But if you have an opinion- write it openly- instead of hiding behind nasty remarks on my expense!!

you got something to say to me- write to me personally- you want to show off with your ego- do it- but I'm going to ignore your venomous remarks from now on!!!

and it's really irrelevant how long you have been on this website- the moment you loose family in terror attacks- then tell me how you feel- even the most unti-Israeli Arab country citizens get mellow on their hatred to Israel after they taste a bit of what we go through on their own close and dear people.

I am sorry for your loss of the 2 colleagues in the 9/11 attack. It was a terrible event- those people had nothing to do with this stinking conflict, and so many innocent lives were lost- it's even impossible to visit all the families since there were so many- I'm also sorry to see it hasn't affected your opinion about the countries and the societies that support that kind of activity!!

FORGET IT I AM TALKING INCOMPREHENSIBLE LANGUAGE TO THE PEOPLE HERE- IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL IT WOULD BE ACCEPTED WITH MORE UNDERSTANDING!

Anyway- I don't know how many times I'm going to say it again- but, DON'T TALK OF WHAT YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT. Please

moderator- again request to remove this topic~!- it is not an appropriate topic!!! - it hurts people and lets other people who feel free to leave evil comments to give others a false opinion about a country that is a home to many people!!- please again- this topic shouldn't of been created- and I'm asking once more to remove the offensive issue off this forum!!!

Why has it seemed like a rash of members thinking we are referees? We are not, and if you choose to take up a battle, do not whine to the administration of the site about an issue if you contnue to participate.

This concludes the end of this discussion!