w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Does Israel have a right to exist?

Does Israel have a right to exist?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Does Israel have a right to exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

since the Lord said that they have the right to exist then I think that is a "No Brainer",

Rob

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

This is a ridiculous question. Does the United States have a right to exist? Our ancestors murdered and stole for it and then murdered some more.

APR 25, 2006 ARRIVE IN KENYA FOR PH.D. DISSERTATION RESEARCH

JUL 07, 2006 MEET AT CHECK-INN CLUB IN BUSIA, KENYA

SEPT 25, 2006 RETURN TO US

OCT 18, 2006 I129F SUBMITTED

OCT 24, 2006 NOA1 I129F

OCT 24, 2006 BACK TO KENYA

NOV 18, 2006 PROPOSED IN MOMBASA, KENYA (SHE SAID "YES"!)

DEC 26, 2006 NOA2 I129F

DEC 27, 2006 RETURN FROM KENYA

JANUARY, 2006 NVC CAN'T LOCATE PETITION

FEB 14, 2007 LETTERS SENT TO CONGRESSMEN

FEB 15, 2007 CIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SENDS EMAIL TO CSC REQUESTING TRACE ON MY PETITION (SHOULD HEAR BACK W/IN 45 DAYS)

FEB 19, 2007 APPROVED PETITION TOUCHED

FEB 21, 2007 EMAIL FROM CONGRESSMAN'S OFFICE SAYING PETITION HAS JUST BEEN RECEIVED BY NVC

FEB 23, 2007 PETITION SENT TO US EMBASSY IN NAIROBI, KENYA

MAR 5, 2007 PICKED UP PACKET 3/4 FROM EMBASSY

MAR 26, 2007 RETURNED PACKET 3 TO EMBASSY

APR 12, 2007 RETURNED MEDICAL EXAM RESULTS TO EMBASSY, HAD INTERVIEW, AND WAS APPROVED!

APR 26, 2007 PICKED-UP VISA FROM EMBASSY

APR 28-29, 2007 NAIROBI-ZURICH-CHICAGO-DETROIT-ANN ARBOR

JUL 3, 2007 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

JUL 30, 2007 MAIL AOS, EAD, AP APPLICATIONS

SEPT 8, 2007 CHECK CASHED

OCT 24, 2007 AP APPROVED

NOV 5, 2007 EAD APPROVED

NOV 6, 2007 EAD IN MAIL

JAN 22, 2008 INTERVIEW -- APPROVED!

Jacinta is a conditional permanent resident alien!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
since the Lord said that they have the right to exist then I think that is a "No Brainer",

Rob

what's scary, imo, is that about 1/4 of the answers are no :help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What I think is weird is that I voted "not sure" and then saw only 6 other people felt the issue was at all ambiguous.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

The strange thing is how public opinion in the US on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict differs from opinion in Israel/Palestine. Israeli opinions, the ones whose government is bulldozing Palestinian civilians' homes, creating a series of Bantustans with its illegal wall, and committing atrocity after atrocity against civiliains (with US provided bulldozers, rockets, and helicopters), is actually far to the left of US public opinion, which apparently thinks Palestinians have no right to a state (i.e., "they already have Lebanon!"). Norman Finkelstein's work on "The New Anti-Semitism" is brilliant. There's a really interesting debate between Finkelstein and Ben-Ami on Democracy Now!

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.p...g=11&ar=140

APR 25, 2006 ARRIVE IN KENYA FOR PH.D. DISSERTATION RESEARCH

JUL 07, 2006 MEET AT CHECK-INN CLUB IN BUSIA, KENYA

SEPT 25, 2006 RETURN TO US

OCT 18, 2006 I129F SUBMITTED

OCT 24, 2006 NOA1 I129F

OCT 24, 2006 BACK TO KENYA

NOV 18, 2006 PROPOSED IN MOMBASA, KENYA (SHE SAID "YES"!)

DEC 26, 2006 NOA2 I129F

DEC 27, 2006 RETURN FROM KENYA

JANUARY, 2006 NVC CAN'T LOCATE PETITION

FEB 14, 2007 LETTERS SENT TO CONGRESSMEN

FEB 15, 2007 CIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SENDS EMAIL TO CSC REQUESTING TRACE ON MY PETITION (SHOULD HEAR BACK W/IN 45 DAYS)

FEB 19, 2007 APPROVED PETITION TOUCHED

FEB 21, 2007 EMAIL FROM CONGRESSMAN'S OFFICE SAYING PETITION HAS JUST BEEN RECEIVED BY NVC

FEB 23, 2007 PETITION SENT TO US EMBASSY IN NAIROBI, KENYA

MAR 5, 2007 PICKED UP PACKET 3/4 FROM EMBASSY

MAR 26, 2007 RETURNED PACKET 3 TO EMBASSY

APR 12, 2007 RETURNED MEDICAL EXAM RESULTS TO EMBASSY, HAD INTERVIEW, AND WAS APPROVED!

APR 26, 2007 PICKED-UP VISA FROM EMBASSY

APR 28-29, 2007 NAIROBI-ZURICH-CHICAGO-DETROIT-ANN ARBOR

JUL 3, 2007 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

JUL 30, 2007 MAIL AOS, EAD, AP APPLICATIONS

SEPT 8, 2007 CHECK CASHED

OCT 24, 2007 AP APPROVED

NOV 5, 2007 EAD APPROVED

NOV 6, 2007 EAD IN MAIL

JAN 22, 2008 INTERVIEW -- APPROVED!

Jacinta is a conditional permanent resident alien!

Timeline
Isn't it amazing that 30% voted 'No'?

i wonder who our no voters are :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Isn't it amazing that 30% voted 'No'?

i wonder who our no voters are :whistle:

Arabs and Arab appeasers?

no takers yet :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I haven't seen a lot of Jew hating. Just Israel hating. Actually the most prejudiced stuff comes from the most unlikely people. We're not all bankers you know, sheesh. ;)

Israel shouldn't have happened in the first place, but now that we are about 50 years past that, cant really undo that descsion.

I don't know how many people would like if the Arab League were to decide that a part of the US will be a new country for some group of people, everyone else GTFO. Ok, so thats not very realistic, but thats more or less what happened with the formation of Israel, and it still has repercussions today.

But they have been a little bit of the ####### child of international politics. There is simply to much popular support for Israel for any of the western governments to really reign in Israel. So Israel has been able to do as it pleases, no matter what the repercussions are throughout the rest of the Arab world.

It was a mistake to allow the creation of Israel, a mistake we are still trying to fix 50+ years later. You can't use one mans religion as a reason to take another mans home.

Edited by Dan + Gemvita

keTiiDCjGVo

Timeline
I haven't seen a lot of Jew hating. Just Israel hating. Actually the most prejudiced stuff comes from the most unlikely people. We're not all bankers you know, sheesh. ;)

you're not? :blink::P

alex, if people hate israel and don't believe it should exist, what are those in israel supposed to do? leave and give up israel?

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

you're not? :blink::P

alex, if people hate israel and don't believe it should exist, what are those in israel supposed to do? leave and give up israel?

If Israel didn't exist, Jews would have no place to go.

As of right now, the Law of Return guarantees automatic Israeli citizenship to any Jew

who sets foot in the Holy Land. They get an Israeli passport and a nice compensation

package -- a subsistence allowance for the first six months in the country, a rent subsidy,

certain educational costs, transportation costs and free language classes.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Israel as it is now never should have happened. The fact is, Jews need a homeland--it is essential to Jewish survival. But now everyone has to deal with the way it is today, and that's messy and terrible. Why is that so cut and dried for some people? I don't get that.