Captain Ewok

"Read Topics" Reset: Sorry for the confusion this causes

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

VisaJourney has been under some unusually heavy loads the last week and in an effort to reduce this we have taken several steps. Over time we have accumulated a very large database of "read" topics for members no longer here. To clear this large database table up we have "reset" the read topics counter. We apologize for the confusion and rest assured this affects only the read topic icons in the forums. Everything else is fine and the web site should be zippier :). As you re-read topics they will correctly be noted as read!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

AHHH Cause VJ was down for a bit this AM

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

Yep. I thought I had a notice up (closed for some updates). Anyhow it took about 30 minutes to do what I needed to do (truncate the mysql table). I really think the NOC may have some things they can do on their end but for now I will work on what I can fix directly (and this was something obvious that has grown large over time). The tough part is that I am at a hotel using their wireless at 8:30PM (now) and starving!! Silly as that sounds, the lack of food contributes to a jumpy ewok :P. I will probably leave for dinner with a friend soon but please reply to this thread (or the slow server thread) if any issues pop up. I will get an email on my blackberry when you do so I can read it :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

easy to fix, i remember where i was yesterday with the time.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

glad to see it back on line and improved

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Definitely not having the long delays of yesterday! Thank you so much!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

No it was part of the measures to reduce the server load. I will be scaling back these measures as we determine how well the new server is performing (very well right now).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
No it was part of the measures to reduce the server load. I will be scaling back these measures as we determine how well the new server is performing (very well right now).

Ah, ok. :thumbs: Just saw your post about this in the other thread...