johnj

Waiting Sucks

120 posts in this topic

Slim, it's not ####### what you're talking about but just a simple abscense of good principles and sort of degrading.
That's what my wife tells me when I talk about my #######. Or, more apropriately when she talks about my #######.

+ about '####### rulling the world'. With all my respect to Mr.Freud , world is a bit more complicated. But there are lucky ones who don't know about that.
Yeah, those are the ones with penises. (or is it peni?

what's the cyclic rate of fire for an AK-47?

As fast as you can pull the trigger with major pauses when you swap out mags.

Now with my M1 Garand, there's a pause and a ping after every eigth round.

Why swap when you can have a 250rd drum?

That ping sound the Garand makes actually prompted a buddy of mine's grandpa to mod one during the Korean War. They'd somehow get an extra round in there so it would ping, the Chinese would jump up to bayonet charge, and then ol' gramps would give 'em a sample of American ingenuity. I can't figure for the life of me how they did it, but my buddy said it was true because their CO tried to court martial all the guys who modded their rifles! Court martial, hell - They should've been field commisioned!

600 Rounds / Minute

No cheating! This was ol' what's her name's chance to get back in my good graces.

you can easily invite the "girlfriend" to join for a little fun time, together with the fiancee. :innocent:

:whistle: Let's just say I commisioned a full study and report on the issue... with negative results! Surprisingly enough, the "girlfriend" was all for it! Maybe that's why she was the "girlfriend" and not the wife. It's cool to have that wild and crazy chick to meet up with on the weekend, but is that really the one you want to introduce to your mom? Someday be the mother of your kids? "Hey kids, I met your mom in the back of....." No way!

OMG you men make me sick.... i may be wrong but the idea of a K1 isnt to wait n see if its going to work!! people who are waiting paitently for their K1 because like me didnt want to spend their first married year of their live living apart, not to see if they if maybe it was going to work out or not ( you should already know that - sure not every marriage is 100%) . we made sure that we wanted to be together before we even thought about applying for a K1. i bloody well hope you paid for her expenses in her home town ( ie medical and visa application) coz id would be mad if i paid all that money just to wait n see if it worked out. i guess you've been lucky so far coz it has worked out. and she is none the wiser, but still shame on you!!! and i dont give a ####### that you made your statement 2.5 weeks ago. its still not right!.....shame on you!!

Still didn't answer why you're subservient.

However, I still question what long term damage might occur in a relationship if one party is thinking that she is the only One, and the other side also thinks that she is the only One as well, but he also has a number Two, number Three and so on.
Absolutely, but if there's full disclosure, then what's the problem?

Btw, Kailey.......is that a Colt AR-15 you are holding? Your guy must be pretty lucky to have a woman that thinks and feels like you do, and who can also shoot. ;) - M

I wondered how long it was going to take before we started playing "name that gun." If you can identify it as a Colt from that angle, I'm impressed! I wasn't even sure if it was an AR. Almost looked like a VEPR on my awesome little screen. How bout it Kailey? Wanna clear it up for us?

I don't have an M1, but I have 3 Enfields.......love those old WW guns.

CMP, brother! http://www.odcmp.com

You can buy a Garand for under $600. And I aint talkin no BS hang it on the wall Garand, I'm talkin a take it out of the box and make hits at 800 yards Garand. They'll ship it right to your front door, no FFL required.

Wanna learn to shoot that thing, or your Enfields? Check out Appleseed - http://www.appleseedinfo.org

See you on the trail!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Slim and Mox - just hope it won't be you who will end up riding bicycles and being sent 'home' by your wives :). Well, with such attitude to your women you deserve nothing better. :whistle:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Slim, it's not ####### what you're talking about but just a simple abscense of good principles and sort of degrading.
That's what my wife tells me when I talk about my #######. Or, more apropriately when she talks about my #######.

+ about '####### rulling the world'. With all my respect to Mr.Freud , world is a bit more complicated. But there are lucky ones who don't know about that.
Yeah, those are the ones with penises. (or is it peni?

Why swap when you can have a 250rd drum?

That ping sound the Garand makes actually prompted a buddy of mine's grandpa to mod one during the Korean War. They'd somehow get an extra round in there so it would ping, the Chinese would jump up to bayonet charge, and then ol' gramps would give 'em a sample of American ingenuity. I can't figure for the life of me how they did it, but my buddy said it was true because their CO tried to court martial all the guys who modded their rifles! Court martial, hell - They should've been field commisioned!

600 Rounds / Minute

No cheating! This was ol' what's her name's chance to get back in my good graces.

you can easily invite the "girlfriend" to join for a little fun time, together with the fiancee. :innocent:

:whistle: Let's just say I commisioned a full study and report on the issue... with negative results! Surprisingly enough, the "girlfriend" was all for it! Maybe that's why she was the "girlfriend" and not the wife. It's cool to have that wild and crazy chick to meet up with on the weekend, but is that really the one you want to introduce to your mom? Someday be the mother of your kids? "Hey kids, I met your mom in the back of....." No way!

OMG you men make me sick.... i may be wrong but the idea of a K1 isnt to wait n see if its going to work!! people who are waiting paitently for their K1 because like me didnt want to spend their first married year of their live living apart, not to see if they if maybe it was going to work out or not ( you should already know that - sure not every marriage is 100%) . we made sure that we wanted to be together before we even thought about applying for a K1. i bloody well hope you paid for her expenses in her home town ( ie medical and visa application) coz id would be mad if i paid all that money just to wait n see if it worked out. i guess you've been lucky so far coz it has worked out. and she is none the wiser, but still shame on you!!! and i dont give a ####### that you made your statement 2.5 weeks ago. its still not right!.....shame on you!!

Still didn't answer why you're subservient.

However, I still question what long term damage might occur in a relationship if one party is thinking that she is the only One, and the other side also thinks that she is the only One as well, but he also has a number Two, number Three and so on.
Absolutely, but if there's full disclosure, then what's the problem?

Btw, Kailey.......is that a Colt AR-15 you are holding? Your guy must be pretty lucky to have a woman that thinks and feels like you do, and who can also shoot. ;) - M

I wondered how long it was going to take before we started playing "name that gun." If you can identify it as a Colt from that angle, I'm impressed! I wasn't even sure if it was an AR. Almost looked like a VEPR on my awesome little screen. How bout it Kailey? Wanna clear it up for us?

CMP, brother! http://www.odcmp.com

You can buy a Garand for under $600. And I aint talkin no BS hang it on the wall Garand, I'm talkin a take it out of the box and make hits at 800 yards Garand. They'll ship it right to your front door, no FFL required.

Wanna learn to shoot that thing, or your Enfields? Check out Appleseed - http://www.appleseedinfo.org

See you on the trail!

hey SLIM none of your business go away get a life and be a better husband than you were as a fiance....

K1

see my timeline for K1

Applied for SSN : 2009-05-07

Received SSN : 2009-05-11 (maiden Name)

Marriage : 2009-06-27

AOS

Filed: 2009-07-20

Delivered : 2009-07-22 Signed by - R MERCADO.

NOA's dated : 2009-07-27

received NOA's : 2009-07-31

touched : 2009-07-30 for EAD, I-485 and AP

Bio Appointment : 2009-08-21

touched: AOS case moved to California 2009-09-09

EAD Card Ordered : 2009-09-17

AP Approved: 2009-09-17

AP Received: 2009-09-24

EAD Card Received: 2009-09-24

Case transfered again, back to the NBC we go 2009-10-13

Woohooo got my drivers license today 2009-10-13

2009-11-05 Went to change my SSN to my married name but was told it wasnt in the system yet i receive mail from USCIS in my married name

April 15th 2010, received email that my green card is on its way woohooo!!!

April 23rd 2010 received my greencard today

ezub3hz.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

That "ping" is really a pretty cool sound, isn't it?

The ping sound alerting the enemy is a famous myth. The best part of owning a Garand is when I am at the range and a WWII vet comes by and wants to shoot it. Usually tears come to many eyes as they reminisce. I collect Mil-Surps and have a little of about everything and a lot of others. Nothing like the bruised shoulder following a session with a K-98 or a Mosin. Besides a match grade M1, my K-31 is the most accurate.

All of these allow one to reach out and touch anyone wielding an AK-47 before they even know it.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Timeline

I'm 99% sure that somewhere in the immigration law it's written that the 90 days was given EXACTLY so that the man could make sure the woman met his needs. It does me absolutely no good to bring a woman over here who can't cook, or who doesn't know what kind of beer she needs to run out and buy when I'm thirsty. I work hard at McDonalds all day, so I need a woman who doesn't mind massaging my weary feet and washing the grease out of my uniforms. And hey, I'm a classy guy. It's not like I'm going to have my extra women right in front of her. But if she does find out about them, I want a well-behaved woman who will understand that sometimes a guy needs a little variety. I don't want her getting all upset just because daddy feels like a little different kinda sugar ever now and then. So 90 days is about perfect to make sure she's a real lady, and not just some whiny crybaby who can't bring herself to cleaning dog ####### off the carpet just because my dog has loose bowels. Oh, and she has to look like a Victoria's Secret model while doing it too. Is this really too much to ask?

Slim and Mox - just hope it won't be you who will end up riding bicycles and being sent 'home' by your wives :). Well, with such attitude to your women you deserve nothing better. :whistle:

If by 'sent home by [my] wife,' you mean "picked up at the bar by my wife because I'm too drunk to drive home after a night out with my buddy and some strippers," they hell yeah, I hope I'm sent home by my wife! You act like this is a bad thing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

@ mox :rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Why is it right for an MOB to be after a GC, but it is wrong for the USC to have a backup plan in case the MOB does not have the best of intentions?

After waiting eight months for all the approvals, I do not think that I would send my MOB home within three months. It would a real waste of time and money. I would do it only if she turns out to be a real nightmare.

However, if my MOB does not have the best of intentions, I have the right to have fun for a few years while she waits for her GC. After that, I an entitled to be happy, so there is nothing wrong with ordering another MOB to keep me happy 3 to 5 more years. After four or five of these transactions I will be so tired that I will lie peacefully on my deathbed.

I see it as a SYMBIOTIC relationship: she gets the GC she was looking for and I get the SS with a hot MOB that I was looking for. :devil:

Is it wrong to think this way?

Why do people get so angry when we don't think like them? :angry:

Timeline

I'm 99% sure that somewhere in the immigration law it's written that the 90 days was given EXACTLY so that the man could make sure the woman met his needs. It does me absolutely no good to bring a woman over here who can't cook, or who doesn't know what kind of beer she needs to run out and buy when I'm thirsty. I work hard at McDonalds all day, so I need a woman who doesn't mind massaging my weary feet and washing the grease out of my uniforms. And hey, I'm a classy guy. It's not like I'm going to have my extra women right in front of her. But if she does find out about them, I want a well-behaved woman who will understand that sometimes a guy needs a little variety. I don't want her getting all upset just because daddy feels like a little different kinda sugar ever now and then. So 90 days is about perfect to make sure she's a real lady, and not just some whiny crybaby who can't bring herself to cleaning dog ####### off the carpet just because my dog has loose bowels. Oh, and she has to look like a Victoria's Secret model while doing it too. Is this really too much to ask?

Bissel makes a really cool carpet shampooer....upright model, with two easy-change water reservoirs. And you might get the dog checked for worms. Is he dragging his butt on the carpet? You know.....when they do that, it's not just for a party gag.

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
so there is nothing wrong with ordering another MOB to keep me happy 3 to 5 more years. After four or five of these transactions....

Remember buy 3 and the 4th one is FREE. Make sure you keep your receipts.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
so there is nothing wrong with ordering another MOB to keep me happy 3 to 5 more years. After four or five of these transactions....

Remember buy 3 and the 4th one is FREE. Make sure you keep your receipts.

My MOB only cost me really $99. I should have bought 2 or 3 when I had the chance. No reason not to have a selection to choose from?!!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Do they still have all those wild....and a bit scary....clubs off of Tanjong Pagar? ;)

Timeline

Ehm… it’s so funny to read the demands... Victoria’s Secret model bringing you cold beer asking you in a perfect English if her Master desires tantric sex or Thai massage today? :whistle: yeah... :whistle: One of those tales to tell to the guys :). Truth is that if you can’t offer anything better than a GC you won’t get anything better than a FSU village woman who desperately wants to get a GC.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Ehm… it’s so funny to read the demands... Victoria’s Secret model bringing you cold beer asking you in a perfect English if her Master desires tantric sex or Thai massage today? :whistle: yeah... :whistle: One of those tales to tell to the guys :). Truth is that if you can’t offer anything better than a GC you won’t get anything better than a FSU village woman who desperately wants to get a GC.

What can I offer better than a GC? :rofl:

A GC is usually a "hot" chick magnet!!! :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.