Gary_UK

WOO HOO! my Visa Arrived This Morning !!!

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Everyone.

SMS couriers arrived this morning with a big red security bag with a big envelope with lots of black writing and a security seal, plus my passport and my big old K1 Visa in there!!!!

I have looked at it for over 10 mins with a big BIG grin on my face !

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you, thank you & thank you again to everyone at VJ who has made this process so much easier !! :lol:

My flight is already booked and will be heading out of blighty on October 3rd, Now starts the clear out, E-bay sessions and probably a few visits to oxfam to get rid of the unimportant stuff and get what I want to take with me to the USA.

(Just need to find a good time to tell the boss that I wont be around for much longer, doubly awkward as he gave me a promotion only 3 months ago :whistle: )

Good luck to everyone going through the K1 process. You really are in good hands with this lot :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congrats :D

Good luck at POE.

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats Gary! Enjoy your new life here in the USA and your new fiance! Journey's not quite over but at least you will be with your loved one! Take care!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats!! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Fantastic!!! Good luck with your next step. :thumbs:

Edited by Mountain Climber

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi Everyone.

SMS couriers arrived this morning with a big red security bag with a big envelope with lots of black writing and a security seal, plus my passport and my big old K1 Visa in there!!!!

Thank you, thank you & thank you again to everyone at VJ who has made this process so much easier !! :lol:

My flight is already booked and will be heading out of blighty on October 3rd, Now starts the clear out, E-bay sessions and probably a few visits to oxfam to get rid of the unimportant stuff and get what I want to take with me to the USA.

(Just need to find a good time to tell the boss that I wont be around for much longer, doubly awkward as he gave me a promotion only 3 months ago :whistle: )

Good luck to everyone going through the K1 process. You really are in good hands with this lot :)

Congratulations!!! :dance:

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Congratulations! :dancing:

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone.

Hi...GOD IS REALLY GREAT ALL THE TIME..

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO UR JOURNEY...

congrats

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations. Many wishes in the near future. :thumbs: :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.