beinha

I-129F Petition for Fiance approved in 16 days!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

You don't know how many of us are jealous of you right now lol. I haven't even seen a military exp. go that fast. Very lucky. Congrats :thumbs:

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! Congratulations to both of you!! :dance::dance:

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You don't know how many of us are jealous of you right now lol. I haven't even seen a military exp. go that fast. Very lucky. Congrats :thumbs:

Hi, I want to share my blessing with everybody to share my happiness and also to show we need to have faith! For us it's a huge bless, we are working so hard to be together, going over so many challenges and it came as a God's gift !

My wish for all of you is to keep the faith, keep strong and think positive.

Hopes are better than jealousy! lol :dance: :dance: :dance:

My life is perfect now, I'm here with my love and everything is great! I feel blessed, thank you God for all your plans, they are way better than I could have ever asked for.

Timeline
Wow!!!

Parabens pra voce!!!

I am stunned that USCIS approved you so quickly without any expedite reason (military or other). I almost think that they made a mistake. It's not uncommon to see USCIS make mistakes, but usually their mistakes work against you (and cost more time)! This is truly a gift from the USCIS Gods!!! Enjoy!

:dance:

Obrigada!! I hope they are making it faster for everybody but anyway, by now I just can thanks God for their "mistake" as you said lol. It was a truly gift from God. Plus we did a great job on getting our papers together, it took me a lot of time and patience, but once it was done, we were sure it was all perfect!

Thank you for your words :star:

My life is perfect now, I'm here with my love and everything is great! I feel blessed, thank you God for all your plans, they are way better than I could have ever asked for.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats, our I-129F was approved 5days after NOA1. Fiance is military tho.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
:wow: Congrats! That was quick!

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Congratulations, si man! :)

Jealous folks or people in pain from their own wait may give you grief about this quick approval, now and later. Deflect them with the quite plausible answer of "Perhaps ours was picked up off the stack and used as an example file when a new adjudicator was being trained."

Now, prepare THOROUGHLY for the embassy -- read the reviews, paying particular attention to the horror stories, and get MORE than enough evidence together (overkill is NEVER overkill). It cannot be emphasized enough that BOTH of you should be there for the interview, even if the USC is not allowed in the interview itself or even on the consular premises. The USC's not being there can be a "make or break" issue, even if nothing is ever said about it by the consul.

And just ignore blaise folks who say, "We only gave the counsulate one foto of us." Bring several. ;)

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

Jealous folks or people in pain from their own wait may give you grief about this quick approval, now and later. Deflect them with the quite plausible answer of "Perhaps ours was picked up off the stack and used as an example file when a new adjudicator was being trained."

Now, prepare THOROUGHLY for the embassy -- read the reviews, paying particular attention to the horror stories, and get MORE than enough evidence together (overkill is NEVER overkill). It cannot be emphasized enough that BOTH of you should be there for the interview, even if the USC is not allowed in the interview itself or even on the consular premises. The USC's not being there can be a "make or break" issue, even if nothing is ever said about it by the consul.

And just ignore blaise folks who say, "We only gave the counsulate one foto of us." Bring several. ;)

Sure... it's kind of common sense that, if you want to get married, you have enough photos, family photos, emails, phone calls... I truly think that all information they ask, its so easy if you are in a relationship, so why make it hard? I would make an album if they let me haha but I have sent 8 photos on our I-129F, from different years and also photos with family.

Thank you for your support and advice.

Beinha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations!! That's amazing quick! :dance:

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sure... it's kind of common sense that, if you want to get married, you have enough photos, family photos, emails, phone calls... I truly think that all information they ask, its so easy if you are in a relationship, so why make it hard? I would make an album if they let me haha but I have sent 8 photos on our I-129F, from different years and also photos with family.

Thank you for your support and advice.

Beinha

I never heard about that. I went to my interview by myself and so did lots of other people there and we all were approved, even a girl who didn't have all the documents, she had her interview rescheduled though, but everything went well. Not everybody is available to go for a international trip anytime. :star::luv:

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats and many blessings on the rest of your journey. To all the others that are still waiting for your NOA2, please stay encouraged and know that GOD will see you through this process.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.