beinha

I-129F Petition for Fiance approved in 16 days!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My fiance and I, we work on our Petition Fiance together without a lawyer, but we have an amazing friend Lisa helping us as she got married same way and her first advice was "go check Visa Journey website". To make it short, we have sent the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance to USCIS on 2009/07/11 and we got their response on 2009/07/15 and last night 2009/07/31 we received their email saying:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 31, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I have to thanks Lisa so much and all of you that share here all information we need to make it happens!

Now we are ready to keep doing what it needs to get married :innocent:

My life is perfect now, I'm here with my love and everything is great! I feel blessed, thank you God for all your plans, they are way better than I could have ever asked for.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so fast

congrats

goodluck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Timeline
That is certainly remarkable... Congratulations..

Thank you! Isn't that a record or what? We are still in shock!

My life is perfect now, I'm here with my love and everything is great! I feel blessed, thank you God for all your plans, they are way better than I could have ever asked for.

Timeline
Wha.....?? how ??? Military expedite or anything????

Congrats!

Hi!

I don't have idea why we got it so fast, I wish I had so I could help. We did everything just like Visa Journey says and we took our time to make sure everything was organized. I guess it took me 2 weeks to get the papers done and Lisa support was amazing, to help me to calm down and breathe!

Beinha

Edited by Beinha

Timeline
that is so fast

congrats

goodluck

abby n sheryl

Thank you so much! And good luck on your interview ;)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

congrats!! you're off to a good start!

Thank you! Let's see what happens now ;)

Good luck on your interview.

Beinha

Yours must have been snuck to the top of the pile :lol:

Congrats~

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

First off congrats ! That is awesome for you two!

No military expedite? Even a expedite that is fast... either of you know someone on the "inside"

If not this proves how f'd up their system is ( Not trying to take away your thunder here) but it is really depressing to those waiting months already ...

Personally we are moving onto our 4th month now since we mailed the petition. 3 and half months isn't long compared to what a lot of others have waited especially from the VSC center ...

This is interesting though ... any ideas of how or why such a quick approval ?

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

First off congrats ! That is awesome for you two!

No military expedite? Even a expedite that is fast... either of you know someone on the "inside"

If not this proves how f'd up their system is ( Not trying to take away your thunder here) but it is really depressing to those waiting months already ...

Personally we are moving onto our 4th month now since we mailed the petition. 3 and half months isn't long compared to what a lot of others have waited especially from the VSC center ...

This is interesting though ... any ideas of how or why such a quick approval ?

Seconded. This is amazing and infuriating at the same time. Not directed toward the OP of course - I'm very happy and only a little envious for them! But infuriating in view of just how arbitrary USCIS can be about adjudicating these petitions. "In the order they are received" my... left foot.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
Seconded. This is amazing and infuriating at the same time. Not directed toward the OP of course - I'm very happy and only a little envious for them! But infuriating in view of just how arbitrary USCIS can be about adjudicating these petitions. "In the order they are received" my... left foot.

Hi,

I understand your comment and as I have mention before, I have no idea why we got it so fast. But anyway it doesn't mean our journey is easy and that's our first huge great news in a good while. We really deserve to celebrate now and and I just wanted to post it to give everybody hopes and show that, as far as we don't know why, seems they are getting faster.

I wish all of you good luck, stay confident and pray, don't let the challenge overwhelmed you, sometimes we need time, we just don't know. Patrick and I, we had to be apart for 18 months, and trust me, it was horrible.

Stay positive!

Beinha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.