pigtails86

End of March filer getting anxious!

14 posts in this topic

ok, I know people post these types of things all the time but I am getting so anxious/nervous about my noa2!! We filed on March 28th, noa1 date of March 31 and all these April filers are now getting approved... I hope we didnt get skipped over. I know things go out of order all the time, just wish ours would hurry!! :)

Ok, done ranting now :)

Fingers crossed.

Our Timeline-

7-15-07 Met in Cambridge, England while I (Meggie) was studying at Cambridge

-Love at first sight :) Visited each other COUNTLESS times between August 07- July 08

-Meggie moved back to UK on work program. Continued relationship July '08-January '09

-Kevin's visit to AZ for our birthdays 2009 (March 9- Kevin & March 10- Meggie)

3-10-09 Engaged!

3-28-09 Filed the I-129F Petition at California Service Center

3-31-09 NOA 1

4-2-09 Touched

4-3-09- NOA 1 Received in mail!

6-2-09 thru 6-7-09 Kevin and Meggie meet in Minnesota for a family wedding :)

8-28-09 thru 9-7-09 Kevin visits Me in Arizona

9-9-09 Congressman's office sends inquiry to CSC on our behalf.

9-10-09 Touch!!!!!!!!!!

9-11-09 Recieved email stating approval notice sent- approved 9/10/09!!

[View timeline for inbetween details] :)

12-16-09 Embassy Interview!!!

2-19-10 Kevin moves to Arizona!!

3-20-10 Wedding!!!

Married!!!!

6-12-10 Filed for Adjustment of Status and Employment Authorization

6-18-10 Received NOA for both AOS and EAD

12/20/12 Biometrics for Removing Conditional Residence

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

We filed at the beginning of March and unfortunately got and RFE. We turned that info in that they wanted and are watiing to hear back so I know how you feel, the waiting is killing us! :bonk:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ireland

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-13

Check Cashed: 2009-03-16

Touched : 2009-06-25

Touched : 2009-07-22

RFE: 2009-06-26

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-29

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-08-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-09-11

Packet 4 Received :2009-09-18 - got no letter. Just a phone call.

Interview Date : 2009-09-22

Visa Received : 2009-09-25

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We filed at the beginning of March and unfortunately got and RFE. We turned that info in that they wanted and are watiing to hear back so I know how you feel, the waiting is killing us! :bonk:

Hi. May we ask what your RFE was about?

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
ok, I know people post these types of things all the time but I am getting so anxious/nervous about my noa2!! We filed on March 28th, noa1 date of March 31 and all these April filers are now getting approved... I hope we didnt get skipped over. I know things go out of order all the time, just wish ours would hurry!! :)

Fingers crossed.

Don't worry just hang in there, as they have a tendency to do this. But, they will eventually come back and finish up March 09.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Fingers crossed.

Don't worry just hang in there, as they have a tendency to do this. But, they will eventually come back and finish up March 09.

We hope so! :crying:

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Fingers crossed.

Hope so..starting to feel like i was forgotten..same with Saska&Tim.

HWDWm6.png

Fingers crossed.

I sure hope so! Then I can stop checking my email and mailbox 17 times a day ;)

Our Timeline-

7-15-07 Met in Cambridge, England while I (Meggie) was studying at Cambridge

-Love at first sight :) Visited each other COUNTLESS times between August 07- July 08

-Meggie moved back to UK on work program. Continued relationship July '08-January '09

-Kevin's visit to AZ for our birthdays 2009 (March 9- Kevin & March 10- Meggie)

3-10-09 Engaged!

3-28-09 Filed the I-129F Petition at California Service Center

3-31-09 NOA 1

4-2-09 Touched

4-3-09- NOA 1 Received in mail!

6-2-09 thru 6-7-09 Kevin and Meggie meet in Minnesota for a family wedding :)

8-28-09 thru 9-7-09 Kevin visits Me in Arizona

9-9-09 Congressman's office sends inquiry to CSC on our behalf.

9-10-09 Touch!!!!!!!!!!

9-11-09 Recieved email stating approval notice sent- approved 9/10/09!!

[View timeline for inbetween details] :)

12-16-09 Embassy Interview!!!

2-19-10 Kevin moves to Arizona!!

3-20-10 Wedding!!!

Married!!!!

6-12-10 Filed for Adjustment of Status and Employment Authorization

6-18-10 Received NOA for both AOS and EAD

12/20/12 Biometrics for Removing Conditional Residence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures to K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports

not seeking any specific k-1 advice, time oriented.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hell ... they skipped half of March and almost all of April and dug right into May already ... I just don't get it really ... Hope we all hear something soon ...

And only 17 times a DAY? I think there are times I check that many times in 1 - 2 hours, especailly on my days off work hehe

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hell ... they skipped half of March and almost all of April and dug right into May already ... I just don't get it really ... Hope we all hear something soon ...

And only 17 times a DAY? I think there are times I check that many times in 1 - 2 hours, especailly on my days off work hehe

I feel the same as you, my noa1 is 4/3/09 and i have heard nothing, but i too have seen other people get there noa2 already. Maybe it is the country where your fiance live. What do you think?

Silverfox5859

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I feel the same as you, my noa1 is 4/3/09 and i have heard nothing, but i too have seen other people get there noa2 already. Maybe it is the country where your fiance live. What do you think?

i've been checking like crazy too! noa date is 04.06.2009... we got a touch on friday 07.17.2009 but have not seen any updates since... they are skipping around quite a bit getting may filers approved before finishing up march and april... keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, I'm a march flier too, I got my noa2 last monday 07-20-09 approve after i send 1 RFE. It took 1 week after isend my RFE to get my noa2 approved. So just hang in there it will come very soon. I'm just waiting for the nvc to send me a letter so i can make an appointment for fiancee's interview.

Good luck and god bless...

Angel & Joann

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. May we ask what your RFE was about?

Hi I received an RFE to and i'm also a march flier. It took 1 week after i send my RFE to get my noa2, so i got my I-129F approved. I'm just awaiting a letter from nvc so i can set up an appointment at the embassy in manila.

My RFE is a copy of my first divorce, i guess i forgot to inlcude it when i send my application. But like i said it took only 1 week for them to approved my application. So just hang it there and it will come very soon..

What's your RFE?

Angel & Joann

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.