1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Mine was touched too! Wohooo!! Delayed reaction. lol =)) I checked USCIS just now and found out that my case was touched on Oct 8. Hope it's not an RFE please. Anyway, NOA2 or RFE atleast it was touched and not lost . Let's keep our fingers crossed that there will be a BULK of approvals by the end of the week. =)

Anyone see a pattern here? hehe. Last week a bunch of us were reporting our touches right about this time. Then we had the notifications either late friday, or early saturday morning. Fingers crossed that is how it goes this week!

Hugs to everyone!

Lets just hope that patteren continues and many of us receive NOA2 tomorrow or Saturday, and for those waiting they will have the same dream come truevery soon

Goodluck to all those who got touched and to those still waiting for that special touch!

Thanks And I agree good luck to all of you that have recievd your NOA2 and are moving on hopefully those of us still waitng will catch up soon :thumbs:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Mine was touched too! Wohooo!! Delayed reaction. lol =)) I checked USCIS just now and found out that my case was touched on Oct 8. Hope it's not an RFE please. Anyway, NOA2 or RFE atleast it was touched and not lost . Let's keep our fingers crossed that there will be a BULK of approvals by the end of the week. =)

Anyone see a pattern here? hehe. Last week a bunch of us were reporting our touches right about this time. Then we had the notifications either late friday, or early saturday morning. Fingers crossed that is how it goes this week!

Hugs to everyone!

Lets just hope that patteren continues and many of us receive NOA2 tomorrow or Saturday, and for those waiting they will have the same dream come truevery soon

Goodluck to all those who got touched and to those still waiting for that special touch!

Thanks And I agree good luck to all of you that have recievd your NOA2 and are moving on hopefully those of us still waitng will catch up soon :thumbs:

wait till tommorow and we will have loadz of approvals :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you Thank you hard working USCIS adjudicator!!!!!!

From 8:30 pm to 1:00am I did not know if the touch you gave me was good or the creepy kind.

But I liked it, I liked it lot when

at 1:15am 10/9 I got the USCIS NOA2 approval email.

So Thank you Thank you USCIS man (or woman if that is what you are)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I GOT MY NOA2!!! Im so so so so so happy! =) I wanna dance! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Actually I'm expecting and RFE because of the "None" and "N/A" in our forms..but we got NOA2! What a lovely day! THANK GOD for this very wonderful blessing.

Hoping for MOREEEEEEE approvals!!

Hugs to everyone! Mwah!

as1cA0fVM001810MDAwMDEwN2x8MDQ1MTAzNGx8V2VcJ3JlIGluIExEUiBmb3IgIA.gif

as1cEZpVM001810MDAwMTg3NHN8MDExM3N8b3VyIEsxIGpvdXJuZXkgc3RhcnRlZA.gif

I GOT MY NOA2!!! Im so so so so so happy! =) I wanna dance! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Actually I'm expecting and RFE because of the "None" and "N/A" in our forms..but we got NOA2! What a lovely day! THANK GOD for this very wonderful blessing.

Hugs to everyone! Mwah!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! :dance::dance::dance:

You guys must be SO thrilled and I'm so excited for you, what a great way of starting the weekend. Woot!

Now all we need is more people with NOA2s! What was your fiancès first reaction? (F)

From 8:30 pm to 1:00am I did not know if the touch you gave me was good or the creepy kind.

Congratulations to you as well!!! Like I already said, this is such a nice way of starting the weekend and I'm thrilled for you. Now off to NVC and in not too long you guys could have the visa ^^

More approvals, please!

I called NVC and they recieved my petition yesterday. Right now its in AP .

From what I understand regarding AP from others here at VJ, this is not something that happens to every case but every now and then they pick out 'random' files for additional processing. Frustrating indeed, but it doesn't have to drag out for weeks. Last week someone from Vermont was stuck in AP but they got processed in a week so don't lose faith quite yet (L) We're thinking of you, so make sure you update us with your NVC status - hopefully they will send out your case real, real soon!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hugs to everyone! Mwah!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! :dance::dance::dance:

You guys must be SO thrilled and I'm so excited for you, what a great way of starting the weekend. Woot!

Now all we need is more people with NOA2s! What was your fiancès first reaction? (F)

Congratulations to you as well!!! Like I already said, this is such a nice way of starting the weekend and I'm thrilled for you. Now off to NVC and in not too long you guys could have the visa ^^

More approvals, please!

I called NVC and they recieved my petition yesterday. Right now its in AP .

From what I understand regarding AP from others here at VJ, this is not something that happens to every case but every now and then they pick out 'random' files for additional processing. Frustrating indeed, but it doesn't have to drag out for weeks. Last week someone from Vermont was stuck in AP but they got processed in a week so don't lose faith quite yet (L) We're thinking of you, so make sure you update us with your NVC status - hopefully they will send out your case real, real soon!

Cngrts Zorvalachan and Paris2011. CSC more approvals pls

CONGRATS CONGRATS on the NOA2's .... I just checked and not yet -- not too surprised as my case is not a simple one but definately hoping for the NOA2 today!!!

Mal

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

We got approved last night as well. :)

I just wish I could take Marie and everyone else waiting with us. It's hardest, HARDEST wait EVER.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congratulations Nancy!!! We got it too this morning!!!! :dance:

I promissed I will let you know so I did! ;)

Edited by kitty23

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congradulations Everyone!!

My touch last week must have been one of the creepy kind

Still no news :crying::crying::crying:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Congratulations Nancy and Kitty, that is fantastic news! I'm happy to see CSC is continuing their work and I'm hoping for more approvals before the week is done. Many of us got the notice last saturday so there's still a chance to see more of them both today and tomorrow! My heart is really with Marie and the rest of you who are still waiting. It such a creepy, creepy feeling to just sit and know nothing.. especially when others are being approved and your case seem to be lost in the dark. I feel for you guys. I'm happy for each and every NOA2 we see, and I continue to hope for the rest of them to be approved. Hang in there guys, like Nancy just said; it's the hardest wait.

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Another touch today .... Please oh Please oh Please ............. the anticipatiion is killing me!!!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey everyone ...

Make sure to update your timelines

Congrats to all who got their approval notice!!!

Great way to start another weekend.

Nancy!!! Finally!! :)

Goodluck with the rest of the journey.

:star:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I wanted to wish a new round of congratulations to those that were approved this week! Good luck on the rest of your journey getting your loved ones home!

Edited by bv2116

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I called NVC today and they didn't have the file yet. I suppose they might have it this afternoon. How did they tell you that it would be sent to AP Starlight?

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.