brendon1101rebz

privacy between married couple

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
He is allowing a girl to send him nude pictures? And it's okay cause he told her he was married?

You shouldn't have checked his emails and stuff but, since you did, the damage is done. He needs to stop accepting emails from this girl - stick your foot down.

If he refuses then he has no respect for you and isn't worth your time.

speaking as a guy (USC) married to a young chinese woman, I would not be in e-mail conversation with some chinese girl, and would definitely not be catching naked pix from one.

tell your husband that justashooter says he needs to grow up and be married in his heart. he needs to close the e-mail account he is getting this stuff on, and share his passwords with you. he needs to stop hunting girls on the internet. that stage of his life is over.

Hey dude, if ever you are reading this, you better shape up and grow up! You have a beautiful wife who is wonderful devoted woman. Admit it man! Listen to justashooter! Else I will be forced to give your wife a pro bono for divorce and rip you off your life for good LOL. To the wife who posted this, let your husband read this and yes, I will give you pro bono LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i'll try to make the story short.

my husband fell asleep while he's in the computer. out of my curiosity, i checked his emails and friendster/facebook since he's still logged in.

(i really don't know his passwords.)

i caught that there's a girl sending him nude pictures in his email and calling him "baby".

i felt so disappointed that i confronted him about it. he told me that he never denied that he's already married, and showed some emails from that girl saying"i find married guys more exciting. so i don't care, let's just enjoy baby." i don't know what to feel. (knowing that the girl is also from Philippines)

Erm, wut?

He is allowing a girl to send him nude pictures? And it's okay cause he told her he was married?

You shouldn't have checked his emails and stuff but, since you did, the damage is done. He needs to stop accepting emails from this girl - stick your foot down.

If he refuses then he has no respect for you and isn't worth your time.

spot on..need professional help...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Some privacy should be between a married couple, like sitting on the pot doing what comes natural, picking your nose, or leaving gas, especially the last one.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You know, it amazes me how many couples meet online (I met my husband online) and then after they are married, still frequent chat rooms and stuff after they are married.

My husband and I met when we were students at university and we were ALWAYS online. Now, I'm lucky if I have a free minute to myself. Besides this board, the only thing I use the internet for is to buy stuff or to keep in touch with friends.

I see a lot of couples on here who talk about going into chat rooms behind their partners back and stuff like that. I mean, how else would the OP's husband get a random contact from a woman? I'm sure he's been on sites or in chat rooms, etc.

I just don't see what need people have once they are married to be trying to meet other people online. It's very weird to me.

Edited by thetreble

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline

OP, give me your phone number, I will call you when you husband is at home, when you hang up and he asks who it was... tell him it is your business and to respect your privacy.

Make him wish he wanted no privacy!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You know, it amazes me how many couples meet online (I met my husband online) and then after they are married, still frequent chat rooms and stuff after they are married.

My husband and I met when we were students at university and we were ALWAYS online. Now, I'm lucky if I have a free minute to myself. Besides this board, the only thing I use the internet for is to buy stuff or to keep in touch with friends.

I see a lot of couples on here who talk about going into chat rooms behind their partners back and stuff like that. I mean, how else would the OP's husband get a random contact from a woman? I'm sure he's been on sites or in chat rooms, etc.

I just don't see what need people have once they are married to be trying to meet other people online. It's very weird to me.

My wife and I met online due to our mutual interest in gaming. We'd both played Adventure Games growing up (i.e. King's Quest, Space Quest, Secret of Monkey Island, etc) and so we found each other that way. Hard to believe, but my wife wasn't immediately smitten with me and she thought I was a jerk. :P

Anyway... we still go online together, but usually to play something like Guild Wars. We're looking into Left 4 Dead, but we're waiting for a 50% off weekend on Steam.

Filed: Timeline

I was over his place tonite, he went out to get some food for us, I played on his laptop and didn't go snooping. When I feel the need to check up on him, then it's over.

If there's doubt, there's no doubt....

DeadPool....L4D is worth the money. Go buy it now :devil:

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Yes, there is privacy between spouses - I insist on having the door closed when I sit on the loo!

I don't have my husband's password to anything, not to email, I don't even know if he is on facebook or twitter or what not - doesn't bother me one bit.

On the other hand, I would not tolerate this behaviour, it's disrespectful and immature.

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone! sorry for not responding on time.

i asked my husband to read all your post and he agreed to share his password with me.

we already have good communication and there's really an improvement. he's more open about his feelings.

and i feel more safe and secure now. it's nice to know that after reading this thread,

he changed his attitude to save our marriage.

as for me, i try to be more understanding and i always tell him how i feel.

he was quite disappointed that i posted my problem here in VJ, but I told him that i just have to vent it out since i can't tell

my family about this coz i don't want them to worry.

we just arrived from an out of town trip. trying to reconnect and remove all the gaps between us.

visajourney has been very helpful to me, not only with my immigration paper works, also in personal and married life.

thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. God bless us all.

miKK-10b.gif

Timeline

Glad to hear that! Is he Filipino? On his disappointment... Tell him I am more disappointed that he seems "sneaky" to say the least!

We're watching you man! :angry: LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Forget about privacy if you are in the military, jammed 15 of us in a four shower room in a six by six foot room. Commodes as we had to call them were lined up 50 in a roll, so close together your butt was rubbing between the guys next to you. Never did like that, but when you had to go, you had to go.

Wife and I discussed bathroom privacy for a whole 30 seconds before we were married, we both prefer our privacy in those vulnerable moments and respect it. This does not include taking showers together, that we both like.

Never requested her passwords and she never requested mine, we both prefer having our own computers, but when she has computer problems, know enough to find anything on there that I want to, without a password. I really do not feel I have to spy on her, but did comment she has tons of junk on her computer that is slowly her down. It's up to her to remove it.

Ha, she teases about suing me for saving our web cam sessions, but at the same time, extremely flattered that I did. Also teases about suing me for opening her mail, strictly her bills I know that have to be paid. That's okay with her, she doesn't even want to see them. We get along just fine.