brendon1101rebz

privacy between married couple

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry OP, but HE is cheating. . . excuse me for saying this, but the situation is far behind with so called "PRIVACY". .

Once you are married, you've vow to each other, to love and respect one another. How can you build a so called "TRUST" that even in a little thing called "passwords" he can't even share to you. For your heart's sake you are the wifey. . . You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. Pray, and ask God to guide you in whatever decision you will take. Remember that breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream. So Good luck and God bless you. xoxo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, my husband wishes that I would look at the nude pics that he keeps on his computer. "That'd be hot."

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Man, my husband wishes that I would look at the nude pics that he keeps on his computer. "That'd be hot."

who are the pics of?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

his mom talked to me about this and told me that i should relax since the girl who keeps on bugging him is in the Philippines. i told her that it doesn't follow that just because the girl is not in US, i'm already safe from infidelity. she asked me to give my husband more time adjusting in our new life sine we're only 3 months married. she also added that my husband is not used to share everything since he is only child. (i really don't know what to feel after our conversation. ofcourse she's the mom of my hubby.. she'll defend him no matter what.)

i'm pretty sure that the nude pics are not spam. i already have a copy of the nude pics and the email address of the girl. i emailed her about this and ofcourse, as expected she's not replying. (i also find it weird that the girl uses 2 different names)

i talked with my husband and told him that i can't forget what happened. it even haunts me in my dreams. he said that i'm his wife and he married me, that simply means, he wants me, not the girl. i answered him that marrying me is not a proof that he won't cheat on me.

while browsing his email, i also checked his facebook and friendster, and saw the name of the girl is blocked. he assured me that he's not cheating on me. but how can i have my peace of mind if he won't give me his passwords? i don't know if i still have to push him to give me his codes. i don't want to have another argument.

i don't know if i should be regretful that i invaded his "online privacy". i know it's bad but what if i'm still completely clueless about it? what will happen to me and in our relationship?

i told him that i left my family and job in Philippines just to be with him and i don't deserve to be treated like this. i rather go home if he'll just fool around. but he begged not to leave him.

i love him and i know he loves me too. but why is this happening to us? i thought that we'll be living in a perfect world. is there a such? (i know, this is the bad effect of reading too much fairy tales.)

i'm so confused, i trusted him so much that i never expected this coming. i really don't know what to do. my mind says not to trust fully and dig for more info until i reach my peace of mind. but my heart says, take all the risk and give him another chance. i know he's a good man, just a bit childish.

i prayed to God to give me a sign. should i stay or should i go? 2 days after the confrontation, i received a letter with our interview appointment. i don't know if i should take this as His sign.

miKK-10b.gif

You say you trust him but not the babes around him? Bull. You either trust him or not and if you trust him then do not worry about hot babes around.

Going through his private accounts was a huge wrong you did and now you are wanting to put the blame on him. That is wrong and you should be ashamed.

wow this is exactly what my man said to me. :thumbs: i have choosen to trust him, no issues.

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
i'm pretty sure that the nude pics are not spam. i already have a copy of the nude pics and the email address of the girl. i emailed her about this and ofcourse, as expected she's not replying. (i also find it weird that the girl uses 2 different names)

Be sneaky about it. Register a new email address and send her an email pretending to be your husband.

Explain that your wife found out and got upset and that you want her to use this email address from

now on. Tell her "you know how I really feel about you, don't you, baby" and see how she reacts. :devil:

Just be real about it. Praying is all very nice; but it won't solve your trust issues. Be honest with yourself and establish open communication with your husband. You both are indeed adjusting to a new life. I wish you the best of luck.

See above.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

your husband is not that hot. you shouldn't worry about other women.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
his mom talked to me about this and told me that i should relax since the girl who keeps on bugging him is in the Philippines. i told her that it doesn't follow that just because the girl is not in US, i'm already safe from infidelity. she asked me to give my husband more time adjusting in our new life sine we're only 3 months married. she also added that my husband is not used to share everything since he is only child. (i really don't know what to feel after our conversation. ofcourse she's the mom of my hubby.. she'll defend him no matter what.)

i talked with my husband and told him that i can't forget what happened. it even haunts me in my dreams. he said that i'm his wife and he married me, that simply means, he wants me, not the girl. i answered him that marrying me is not a proof that he won't cheat on me.

while browsing his email, i also checked his facebook and friendster, and saw the name of the girl is blocked. he assured me that he's not cheating on me. but how can i have my peace of mind if he won't give me his passwords? i don't know if i still have to push him to give me his codes. i don't want to have another argument.

i don't know if i should be regretful that i invaded his "online privacy". i know it's bad but what if i'm still completely clueless about it? what will happen to me and in our relationship?

i told him that i left my family and job in Philippines just to be with him and i don't deserve to be treated like this. i rather go home if he'll just fool around. but he begged not to leave him.

i love him and i know he loves me too. but why is this happening to us? i thought that we'll be living in a perfect world. is there a such? (i know, this is the bad effect of reading too much fairy tales.)

i'm so confused, i trusted him so much that i never expected this coming. i really don't know what to do. my mind says not to trust fully and dig for more info until i reach my peace of mind. but my heart says, take all the risk and give him another chance. i know he's a good man, just a bit childish.

i prayed to God to give me a sign. should i stay or should i go? 2 days after the confrontation, i received a letter with our interview appointment. i don't know if i should take this as His sign.

The red marks... read: mommy's boy

The purple marks... read: isn't chancing upon what you uncovered a sign already and it is making you decide the best step to do?

Your call... either you put your foot down or you put your foot down :) What does he do for a living anyway?

I am terribly appalled by the response of his mother to you. She sounds like the typical woman who hinges

her self esteem on the approval of her man.

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

Timeline

if she's in the pi, why not put a hit out on her? :hehe:

oh wait, this isn't facebook's mafia wars. :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

who are the pics of?

Your mom, duh.

:star: for Len!

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Timeline

Certain amount of privacy is good in a relationship, however, if there has been a situation already and now it makes one person uncomfortable then its his responsibility to put your mind at ease and even share his passwords with you for the time being. Him not doing so is kind of fishy to me. It more than the principle of the thing right now. Its about one partner's trust in the other one. I don't think he is doing enough to help your relationship. He is more concerned about you checking his e-mails than the fact that you found something that makes you not trust him. You need to have a serious talk with him and tell him how it is. Good luck!

Also, don't bother discussing anything with his family. They obviously will not help the situation.

Timeline

who are the pics of?

Your mom, duh.

:star: for Len!

so your husband is into dead people. :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *