bulaklak

Who make the first move?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I looked through some of her earlier posts and I think she is originally from the PI and has been living in the US for about 6 years and has since become a US citizen..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just watch those Fatal Attraction movies to learn how to make moves. Play Christie For Me, is another one. If the other party doesn't respond to your moves, just kill them. Ha, ran into rednecks like that claiming ownership of a gal, had to whip their a$$ first to get a date, but after dating those gals, those rednecks could have them.

Timeline
Just watch those Fatal Attraction movies to learn how to make moves. Play Christie For Me, is another one. If the other party doesn't respond to your moves, just kill them. Ha, ran into rednecks like that claiming ownership of a gal, had to whip their a$$ first to get a date, but after dating those gals, those rednecks could have them.

:rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

I like a woman that just tells me how she feels and doesn't expect me to figure it out and whatnot. Lucky for me I found that woman.

O RLY?

You svck.

Love me now??? :P

Oh yes more now than ever. Well thanks for that now at least I dont have to wonder, finally a decent nights sleep. :P

Oh boy, similar circumstances, but everyone knew it was me. I wrote her a letter and she gave it to a friend who then decided to read it out to the class. I guess when I found out I was so embarassed you could have boiled water on my cheeks! However, I did get a couple of people a few weeks later saying "you know that letter... well I liked how you wrote it, could you do one for me as I am no good at writing that stuff...."

With C I was too chicken to make the first move so we parted back to our respective countries. 3 days later she was with me, thank goodness for her impulsiveness, as I thought my lack of action was going to be the worst mistake of my life...

USCIS & NVC

05-04-09 - Married

09-05-09 - I130 Approved (CSC)

12-09-09 - Case Completed (NVC)

01-08-10 - Approved (LND)

01-20-10 - PoE PHL

I-751

01-10-12 - Filed I-751, VT Service Center

01-17-12 - NOA1

02-08-12 - Biometrics at Alexandria, Va

10-04-12 - RFE

11-16-12 - Sent additional evidence (5.5lbs of evidence!)

12-04-12 - Approved

12-10-12 - Card arrived

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The horniest one makes the first move....

OOPS Sorry gang! I meant to post that to my Scottrade account... :bonk:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

OOPS Sorry gang! I meant to post that to my Scottrade account... :bonk:

:thumbs: lol

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
I like a woman that just tells me how she feels and doesn't expect me to figure it out and whatnot. Lucky for me I found that woman.

O RLY?

You svck.

Love me now??? :P

Oh yes more now than ever. Well thanks for that now at least I dont have to wonder, finally a decent nights sleep. :P

Oh boy, similar circumstances, but everyone knew it was me. I wrote her a letter and she gave it to a friend who then decided to read it out to the class. I guess when I found out I was so embarassed you could have boiled water on my cheeks! However, I did get a couple of people a few weeks later saying "you know that letter... well I liked how you wrote it, could you do one for me as I am no good at writing that stuff...."

With C I was too chicken to make the first move so we parted back to our respective countries. 3 days later she was with me, thank goodness for her impulsiveness, as I thought my lack of action was going to be the worst mistake of my life...

I just figure, if that gal is so hot, but I am afraid to approach her, I am not that interested. Still feel, meeting a soulmate, where I never believed in that word until I met one, is a miracle. When you meet that person, and that person is looking for you, something clicks inside, and both of you are loaded with energy.

You don't spend hours combing your hair or trying to figure out what to wear, or trying to think of things to say, it all comes naturally.

Filed: Other Timeline

:) Cool story, atleast you made an effort to let her know that you're interested of her.

My husband is the one who noticed me first and sent me letter, and I fell-inlove with the letters cause is soo sweet. and we finally met in person I feel inlove more with him. spent many months together. the rest is the story. :innocent:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

I

just figure, if that gal is so hot, but I am afraid to approach her, I am not that interested. Still feel, meeting a soulmate, where I never believed in that word until I met one, is a miracle. When you meet that person, and that person is looking for you, something clicks inside, and both of you are loaded with energy.

You don't spend hours combing your hair or trying to figure out what to wear, or trying to think of things to say, it all comes naturally.

Exactly!! it all comes naturally. :)

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Depends on the continent and local customs...

like if i'm gonna get stones thrown at me, and i don't happen to have sneakers on... i might not make the first move...

might.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
the op post reek of attention seeking and look at me internet syndorne....

:yes: she fits in, it's rampant here on VJ. :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

hmm if you think the o.p. is attention seeker you should not come to this thread....

just ignore this thread don't bother to post it because someone is already said it that the o.p. is attention seeker. :blink::innocent:

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
....the o.p. is attention seeker. :blink::innocent:

Yes, someone did say that 'the op is an attention-seeking, look-at-me internet syndrome' type.....I was saying that VJ ( mainly OT) is full of those.... :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

tell tell tell!

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview