bulaklak

Who make the first move?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

he/she is a troll, but not new to this forum...

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
locust, you seem rather uppity and n00bish.

touche and spot on sister mocassin

I swat locusts for breakfast.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
i think she mentioned that her husband knows she posts there...

i reread...you're right & her husband is a dipshit if he thinks she doesn't chat there. why else would she go there?

To prove her husband is a dipchit.

Or, a willing cuckold. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
No problem, my hubby knows about it that i'm only there just for the forums never talk to other men. infact he knows my password. :innocent::innocent:

I think you got hit on the head as a child. How can you say that when supposedly this was what you were posting there??????? You've got to be kidding me. I think you a few fries short of happy meal

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

the op post reek of attention seeking and look at me internet syndorne plus, being a tart

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Probably voted as most likely to wear polyester .

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
and it seems without any process pending at USCIS....

so what do you call someone like that? troll. that's what.

Nothing better to do than come and give bad advice as never been through the process #######. Here is from the siggy

here in vj hanging out giving out advice and learning some

Advice on what? something never experienced??

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Filed: Timeline

Nothing better to do than come and give bad advice as never been through the process #######. Here is from the siggy

advise on how to hang out at dating sites when you are married and make your husband believe you are there for the forums???? :rofl:

Timeline

advise on how to hang out at dating sites when you are married and make your husband believe you are there for the forums???? :rofl:

:bonk:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Most people here on VJ are in a serious relationship, so I don't think it applies anymore. Otherwise, the old piece of paper with the "do you want to kiss me? check yes or no" trick always helps.

Diana

that's exactly how I made the move on my husband! he kept looking at me on the airplane, so after a couple of glasses of champagne, i passed the note!

Amber :lol: Love it!

to the OP: huh?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Other Timeline
:o:o:whistle::whistle:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Timeline
:time:

kodasmall3.jpg