Heidelberg

want to send her home while i can

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Heidelberg,

I don't know you, but from what you wrote I perceive you as an American man who couldn't find an American woman that would completely surrender to you, so you importet one from the Phillipines, assuming she would be doing exactly what you told her to do, always, just like a puppy.

Now that you found out that she's a person with a personality, who is actually suffering from your dominance, you feel hurt and want to punish her for not living up to your fantasies, even at the expense of your own children.

You need to take a step back and see for yourself as what kind of person you are portraying yourself. You need to realize that your wife and you have two children together, and you need to do what's best for them. As US citizens who have never lived abroad, they need to be with their mother in their country.

Don't do anything you will regret when you are on your death bed. Help your wife, help your children, then move on with your life and try to learn from your mistakes.

Husband and wife are equal partners. Nobody controls anything alone. The times of slave trades are over, accept it!

Maybe a Phillipina can help you by posting something that will help you to understand your wife better.

Edited by Just Bob

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Anyone see the OP or is a Troll that has been a member since 06 and this is his first post? Makes ya go hmmmm

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:crying: that's sad, one day u will realize you need them when u get old and u need an immature woman:-)no hurt feelings, hope u still continue to support ur little angelz! God bless u....about the GC it is up to u if u help her to process! no hurt feelings though ...:star: bye

in short want to send the crazy,immature,selfcentered woman home before she betrays me,her 2 year green card is going to expire and i and going to let it...i have tryed everything marrage counceling,having family members talk to her but she continues to have these crazy mood swings,honestly i think she has a demon living in her..

now here is the thing we have 1 year old twins and i would freely let them go with her to the phillippines,,,now what can she do if her green card expires and i refuse to go any farther with the visa process???

johncelestemary

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
...about the GC it is up to u if u help her to process! no hurt feelings though ...

She won't and doesn't need his help.She can remove conditions on her own and the fact that she has 2 US CITIZEN children and what sounds like a controlling husband seems like would only help her. I do hope she seeks advice- she needs to know that she ( and the twins) have more rights that the OP is willing to admit.

OP-Everyone has already said exactly what I was thinking.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
wont she need money for the fee's,??,i control the money..at this point the only money she will get is enough for one way plane tickets and monthy payment for the kids

Gee, you're a really swell guy aren't ya?

Btw, just going out on a limb here, but is it possible that her mood swings have to do with being the very controlled mom of twins? Perhaps she's a stay at home mom with little to no contact with adults other than you?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

ALSO BE AWARE, THAT EVEN IF YOU TRICK HERE BACK TO THE PHILLIPINES, YOU WILL STILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT!

MY SISTER IN LAW WAS AWARDED SUPPORT FROM AN AMERICAN, UNTIL THE CHILD IS TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD, PROVIDING HE GOES TO COLLEGE. SINCE HE HAD REFUSED TO PAY, THEY GARNISHED HIS WAGES!!!

Edited by john & jean

what kind of father are you?i hope you realize how precious having a kidz,you should treasure them!!!

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: Timeline
ALSO BE AWARE, THAT EVEN IF YOU TRICK HERE BACK TO THE PHILLIPINES, YOU WILL STILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT!

MY SISTER IN LAW WAS AWARDED SUPPORT FROM AN AMERICAN, UNTIL THE CHILD IS TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD, PROVIDING HE GOES TO COLLEGE. SINCE HE HAD REFUSED TO PAY, THEY GARNISHED HIS WAGES!!!

Excellent. I hate people that think spouses and children are something you can just dispose off. #######.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
You are one tough hombre.

Why not just divorce and move on from the marriage?

I differ brother Ahn... a real hombre takes care of his responsibilities and does not trash the mother of his kids on an internet board. ;)

I defer to sister Len's definition. Concur with her statement. And will do better to indicate extreme sarcasm.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

the problem is YOU ONLY not her.

grow up and be a man and accept ur responsibilities

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.