Heidelberg

want to send her home while i can

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
no matter what u or her thinks children need both parents, divorce does not mean the only thing u have to do is give them money.

if she is sent back to her country with the children ur depriving the children of a mother and a father they need both

just get a divorce pay child support and have ur visitation with ur children.

sara

Dunno. I've seen some parents who the kids would definitely be better off without. I've seen some parents who traumatized their kids so badly that the kids should never be forced to see the parent again. States rarely revoke a parent's rights, even if the kid is terrified of each visit. It's pretty sad. :unsure:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
wont she need money for the fee's,??,i control the money..at this point the only money she will get is enough for one way plane tickets and monthy payment for the kids

I think that how much money she will get will eventually be decided by a court. The Pinay women in this country have a very strong network and share information of how to get child support, alimony, and many other payments out of you. I think you better take your, "I'm the boss attitude," and start treating this woman who you entered into a marriage contract with properly or she will have a lot of things to tell the judge. You will find judges do not like men that try to use the leverage you are attempting to use. If she wanted to, she could have all of your assets frozen by a good divorce attorney. Don't let the accent fool you. There are plenty of Filipino lawyers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
no matter what u or her thinks children need both parents, divorce does not mean the only thing u have to do is give them money.

if she is sent back to her country with the children ur depriving the children of a mother and a father they need both

sara

Dunno. I've seen some parents who the kids would definitely be better off without. I've seen some parents who traumatized their kids so badly that the kids should never be forced to see the parent again. States rarely revoke a parent's rights, even if the kid is terrified of each visit. It's pretty sad. :unsure:

in this case u could be right the callus way he is trying to dismiss those poor babies kind of shows how important they are NOT

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Guys, I think he did say they went through marriage counseling and such and it didn't work. Must be a bad union to start but again this story has 2 sides.

It sounds tough now that they have children but really (Heidelberg), it's not your place to send her back to her homeland.

I hope you sort things out as peaceful as possible.

- LB

Stay tune for yet another immi-saga in the life of LB & JD. Coming soon ---> AOS Chronicles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

sara

in this case u could be right the callus way he is trying to dismiss those poor babies kind of shows how important they are NOT

sara

My comment was more in general about kids needing both parents, but yeah - you could be right. It's hard to judge based on only a few posts on an internet forum.

Divorce is rarely a cordial affair. Some amount of anger or even rage against an estranged spouse is to be expected, and people often say things they don't really mean, and threaten to do things they don't really have any intention of doing, just as a way of venting their anger and frustration. I take all of these statements from people going through a divorce with a grain of salt. It doesn't matter what they say. It matters only what they actually do.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
troll-web.jpg

That's all I have to say about this.

I am going to agree here.....just his name, Heidelberg, reminds me of some other guy that changes his ID regularly and posts.....

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
in short want to send the crazy,immature,selfcentered woman home before she betrays me,her 2 year green card is going to expire and i and going to let it...i have tryed everything marrage counceling,having family members talk to her but she continues to have these crazy mood swings,honestly i think she has a demon living in her..

now here is the thing we have 1 year old twins and i would freely let them go with her to the phillippines,,,now what can she do if her green card expires and i refuse to go any farther with the visa process???

Wow! " we have 1 year old twins and I would freely let them go with her to the Philippines" Who's immature and selfcentered? Not much of a father or a man.

Especially if she is "crazy" as this guy suggests. Based on the OP's comments I'm guessing he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

I get so mad when I get shorted on my ff's... :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

troll or not could be true could not BUT for future if he didnt want to be a father then its a little late for precautions, now your only concern should be what is best for the children, sharing two parents in same town? or going back to the life you found your wife in? You normally dont just have kids and then sign them off saying oh well it was nice knowing ya but i cant handle the responsibility of seeing you thru your growing years

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
in short want to send the crazy,immature,selfcentered woman home before she betrays me,her 2 year green card is going to expire and i and going to let it...i have tryed everything marrage counceling,having family members talk to her but she continues to have these crazy mood swings,honestly i think she has a demon living in her..

now here is the thing we have 1 year old twins and i would freely let them go with her to the phillippines,,,now what can she do if her green card expires and i refuse to go any farther with the visa process???

Awww.... it's lovely to see romance isn't dead! :innocent:

Dave

UK-US%20Flags2.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Awww.... it's lovely to see romance isn't dead! :innocent:

She could likely have PPD and dealing with a new set of twins fresh in the US away from friends and family just adds to the mix... Marriage isn't like a game of monopoly in which you can get up and walk away when things aren't going your way.... :bonk: Someone needs to grow up and be a man... and a parent.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

ohh well. . . :wacko:

Who's the real selfcentered here???

Excuse me, but maybe you are way toOOoo bossy here. . Relationship is all about give and take, your wife is busy with your TWINS, surely sometimes people always have a bad day. . or are you just acting like a big baby and need some attention too? Anyways, try to be very supportive to her, and maybe you need 2nd honeymoon, for you both to talk, unwind, and remember the first day you were inlove. . Know that you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth. . Just take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. Remember it only takes one second to lose. . Don't forget to put God in the center of your relationship. God bless you and your family. .

xoxo

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow! " we have 1 year old twins and I would freely let them go with her to the Philippines" Who's immature and selfcentered? Not much of a father or a man.

Especially if she is "crazy" as this guy suggests. Based on the OP's comments I'm guessing he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

I get so mad when I get shorted on my ff's... :angry:

hahaha! ayyyttt!

haven't they know the qualities we have filipina!??

AJA!

- -- - - -- TO THE OP:

ohh well. . .

Excuse me, but maybe you are way toOOoo bossy here. . Relationship is all about give and take, your wife is busy with your TWINS, surely sometimes people always have a bad day. . or are you just acting like a big baby and need some attention too? Anyways, try to be very supportive to her, and maybe you need 2nd honeymoon, for you both to talk, unwind, and remember the first day you were inlove. . Know that you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth. . Just take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. Remember it only takes one second to lose. . Don't forget to put God in the center of your relationship. God bless you and your family. .

xoxo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
- -- - - -- TO THE OP:

ohh well. . .

xoxo

aqgreed

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.