SAVM

Wow, the Philippines!

336 posts in this topic

Maybe, we can have a Ms. VJ Universe contest. I nominate Mariel Esteban as Ms. Philippines, representing the beautiful islands of the Philippines! :dance: Mariel, post your gown and swimsuit photos. Then we will have the interview portion later on :star: Nosebleed na naman tayo nito sa English. Hingi tayo ng translator, allowed naman yun.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Ms. Colombia,

There are far more websites advertising yourselves and other Latin women to men around the world not particularly among US citizens alone than compared to websites mainly for women of my culture and race. Notwithstanding the Russian agencies. How could your Colombian neurotransmitter come up with such a ridiculous suggestion as to limit K1 visas on women coming from my country when every woman in the world has an equal chance of meeting foreign men? Oh, now I can understand your train of thoughts. Your Colombian cranium must be dulled with the poppies from Medellin?

Ah Ms. Colombia, I am a Filipina and I have toured the world. Colombia is one part of which. We do not need to marry foreign nationals in order to tour the world Miss Colombia. And most certainly, we do not need foreign nationals to marry to achieve our goals in life.

However, it does seem to suggest fairly clearly that men need Filipinas in their lives. Or am I mistaken? Your initial question is in fact an answer. Oh my. Eating one's cake as well. SIGH. Statistically, I could turn the sheet for you. US Citizens take more than 50% of applications for K1 visas mainly for Filipinas. After all, the men hunted us. Now didn't you guys? I have not even started discussing issues of proximity between US and Colombia as against US and the Pearl of the Orient Seas...

HA HA HA

Don't blame men. You know they don't think with the head on their shoulders. Usually it is some other body part that's in control. Maybe some Phillipino women don't need foreign men to give them their desired standard of living, but please don't tell me that doesn't happen QUITE frequently. You would only be fooling yourself. Just look at some of the pics on this site of young ,attractive Phillipinos with old, fat, ugly men. I guess you think love really IS blind.

This is an example of a war freak.

Wag nyo na patulan guys, baka sumikat pa. :no:

Oo! War freak = troll, diba?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ms. Colombia,

There are far more websites advertising yourselves and other Latin women to men around the world not particularly among US citizens alone than compared to websites mainly for women of my culture and race. Notwithstanding the Russian agencies. How could your Colombian neurotransmitter come up with such a ridiculous suggestion as to limit K1 visas on women coming from my country when every woman in the world has an equal chance of meeting foreign men? Oh, now I can understand your train of thoughts. Your Colombian cranium must be dulled with the poppies from Medellin?

Ah Ms. Colombia, I am a Filipina and I have toured the world. Colombia is one part of which. We do not need to marry foreign nationals in order to tour the world Miss Colombia. And most certainly, we do not need foreign nationals to marry to achieve our goals in life.

However, it does seem to suggest fairly clearly that men need Filipinas in their lives. Or am I mistaken? Your initial question is in fact an answer. Oh my. Eating one's cake as well. SIGH. Statistically, I could turn the sheet for you. US Citizens take more than 50% of applications for K1 visas mainly for Filipinas. After all, the men hunted us. Now didn't you guys? I have not even started discussing issues of proximity between US and Colombia as against US and the Pearl of the Orient Seas...

HA HA HA

Don't blame men. You know they don't think with the head on their shoulders. Usually it is some other body part that's in control. Maybe some Phillipino women don't need foreign men to give them their desired standard of living, but please don't tell me that doesn't happen QUITE frequently. You would only be fooling yourself. Just look at some of the pics on this site of young ,attractive Phillipinos with old, fat, ugly men. I guess you think love really IS blind.

First off I smell troll ... but I will bite into it I guess....

Before you continue to make yourself look like a complete moron ( oh wait you did that already ) do a little research on the culture you are talking about first ... generally woman of the philippines have ALOT more priorities they look for in their partner than if they are "hot" or a "stud" or if they are "rich"

All woman look at their prospective partner and think to themselves ... what kind of stability and future will this person give me ...

Try to be a little less narrow minded ... I'll use myself as a example .. I am not fat .. I am not ugly ... and I am not old and I will be marrying the woman I've searched a long time for soon ... she happens to be a wonderful amazing caring woman from the Philippines .... her and I met by chance actually and here we are ....

Don't over generalize a whole country you make your self look like a tool.

Edited by SomedaySomehow

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Timeline

I want to add one more thought into this thread ...

Food for thought for the most part ...

Most people forget that this country ( The USA ) was formed and grew from immigration .... from people all over the world ... to say there should be a quota because at the current time more filipinos are immigrating is unfair to the foundation and growth of america ... my two coppers anyway ..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:pop:

I can haz zome plz? kthxbai :pop:

of course! :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ms. Colombia,

HA HA HA

Before you continue to make yourself look like a complete moron ( oh wait you did that already ) do a little research on the culture you are talking about first ... generally woman of the philippines have ALOT more priorities they look for in their partner than if they are "hot" or a "stud" or if they are "rich"

All woman look at their prospective partner and think to themselves ... what kind of stability and future will this person give me ...

Try to be a little less narrow minded ... I'll use myself as a example .. I am not fat .. I am not ugly ... and I am not old and I will be marrying the woman I've searched a long time for soon ... she happens to be a wonderful amazing caring woman from the Philippines .... her and I met by chance actually and here we are ....

Betsy certainly could have used more tact in her post, but she has a point... when I was in the Philippines visiting my fiancee (now wife) I did see a fair amount of older and/or fat men with pretty Filipino women much younger than them. If they are happy then all the power to them, but to stick your head in the sand & refuse to admit facts makes you look bad too.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ok, you Filipino girls. I do like you and all that and I am not the type to bait, but seriously, don't you think this slogan of yours -- WE ARE THE BEST WIVES.........is getting a bit too far?

And about posting pictures of couple who have a large age difference, well I can't because that's against TOS rules and I know where to stop even if I don't want to stop. But you can always check the Visa Journey Gallery section and know and see what others do see there. I am no beauty queen, heck I am fat and all that, but I am not married to a grandpa either.

2 things I have objection about this--- We are the best wife, foreigners choose us than anyone else.

Number 1-- Have you lived in any other household where the guy is American but the wife is from some other country and not Philippines? By your statement that you do make the bestest wife, you are insulting me and every other woman of other nationality saying how we aren't cut for loving our husband. I didn't use the word caring, because I am sure my husband can take care of himself, if he needed a caregiver he should have lived with his mom or could have hired someone.

Number 2--Do you really want to show your national heritage as being the chosen one as in a married material? Is that the pride that being a wife is everything in life, and that too a submissive wife, because a lot of you have attested in here that you let your man be the king of his castle. Really?? what about your own position, what about you being the partners, what about you having a say on finances and all that.

And don't tell me its only the foreign men who pry upon Filipino women. I was an avid chatter back in the days and would always get IMs from Filipinos enquiring if I am a male or not........to clarify I had asexual id, so no one really knew my gender by reading my id name. My husband has also got a lot of those IMs, hell even my 58 year old dad get those, girls asking money after 2 days because they are in desperate situation.

I don't want to keep ranting, but it would be nice for you girls to accept the reality. There are people who are looking for a way out of Philippines and they can and will do anything to achieve that. You read it everyday how an old man gets scammed by the young Filipina. I say it’s the fault of old man too, but whatever.

Try to be a bit more humble towards other people, not every one who isn't married to a Filipino is also married to a monster. If you think you are doing a great work by asking your husband the first thing--- If you ate the food or not, you are wrong. I won't toot my own horn but there are people who have done more than that and they do it every day.

Peace out!

Timeline
Ms. Colombia,

HA HA HA

Betsy certainly could have used more tact in her post, but she has a point... when I was in the Philippines visiting my fiancee (now wife) I did see a fair amount of older and/or fat men with pretty Filipino women much younger than them. If they are happy then all the power to them, but to stick your head in the sand & refuse to admit facts makes you look bad too.

You maybe right ... but I guess my thought is what others are doing is no care to me or her. When in the Philippines we both were too busy enjoying each other I didn't have time to pay attention to other Fil Am couples to be honest .. so maybe you are correct ... I guess I just never really cared or thought anything of it .. it is their life and if they are happy in the situation than great for them.

I just didn't like the fact that the poster generalized a whole group of couples making it sound like every American guy who marries a filipina is old fat and ugly ... simply not true ... however I won't argue the statistics on it :P

Does this thread become... "Filipina against female of other countries" now?

Been busy with my 4th of July Party... I missed a lot here. Can anyone share me a bag of popcorn... :yes:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Timeline

Been busy with my 4th of July Party... I missed a lot here. Can anyone share me a bag of popcorn... :yes:

Nay ... just a little confusion about what a genuine filipina is compared to what the bad scammer girls are ;))

Filed: Timeline

Nay ... just a little confusion about what a genuine filipina is compared to what the bad scammer girls are ;))

Even bad girls can become good girls, but not every good girl can become a bad girl. :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.