SAVM

Wow, the Philippines!

336 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!!! :wacko:;)

if it's blah blah blah then either don't respond, don't read my posts and ignore me and STFU. thanks. :dance:

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
by the way, i'd like to see where in my comments you may find any insults or attacks. just read your above post and think you're being a bit too dramatic. just admit that your comment was offensive to anyone who is not from the philippines. that's all.

Btw, just to clarify about my response to your post before this, when I said "YOU", I am refering to people who have thrown insults, not necessarily you. I think it's you being a bit too dramatic here. If you would check my replies, there was never a time that I singled out that you, enraptured insulted us. So why are you being so defensive and even want me to look for your offensive comments, if there's any?

Also I don't understand why you're singling me out to be the only one who said that. And even if I was the only one who said that, I said it as my opinion. I didn't say that it's a fact. Your opinion is just as good as mine. If it offended others, sorry...But I didn't say that to deliberately offend other nationalities unlike the other foreigners here. For the nth time, I said that to make a point which is clearly always missed.

It amazes me how other people keep concentrating on the example given (in case of natty, the word being used such as race instead of nationality) and make a big deal out of it and not to the point which is trying to be conveyed, no matter how clear it is.

For the record: I have nothing against other nationalities and I never meant to offend any. I've met people from different nationalities and most of them are really nice and it cool. I never really thought of myself as a racist of some kind.

And if I must say, I do appreciate those foreigners who understand that those words are not meant to offend them. I appreciate the open-mindedness and the not being judgmental.

1) i love how your logic works. someone says something, you write about something else. i NEVER assumed you were singling me out. i was merely writing a sarcastic comment, because it seems that you are quick to jump at anyone who doesn't agree with you. i also was referring to another comment you had made earlier about someone writing insulting comments about you. get over yourself, you're not that special for me to single out on this forum. this is a joke to me in the end. i only responded to this thread because people that would actually say they are the best are NOT. that's pathetic. how can you say you are the best, and how would you even start to try to make that a reality? no, filipinas aren't the best wives. maybe your culture is attractive to foreigners because their own women wouldn't put up with the ####### that yours would. maybe your food is better than western food, maybe your family rearing tactics are more attractive. who knows. but i do know that there definitely is room to say that it's a guarantee that many of these marriages are NOT love marriages. we all know your country is poor and we all know that there are women desperate enough to try to marry anyone to find a better life. same goes for russia, the middle east, africa, south america, pretty much any country in the world that is not classified as a "developed country".

overall, honestly, i just think it's really stupid, annoying, and WRONG for people to claim they are the best. based on what? and compared to who? who the hell do you think you are? but if your self esteem is that low, and you have been trashed so much in the past that you think that you have to go on the internet and write about how much you love yourselves and how much foreign men find you hot (SURE they would, but this requires a conversation based solely on how beastlike men really are, and we women all know that this has truth to it...men can be like animals when it comes to women), and how you are such awesome spouses and moms. look, no one cares. but what i'm saying here is that you can't go around saying things like this and not expect people to not react. i think i'm a better wife than a lot of people, but then again there are a lot of trashy women in the world. right? but i'm sure there is the possibility that there are a lot of women out there who are better wives than me. but .............you know what? in the end, that's up to husbands to decide, not you and your little buddies.

so get off your high horse, focus on your cases, and shut the hell up about how awesome and beautiful and sexy and gorgeous you all are. because honestly, you aren't all that. ONLY TO YOUR HUSBANDS you probably are, and a number of horndogs out there who like filipino women. but don't go around trying to say you're better than the rest of us who weren't, God forbid, born in this part of the world. it's just pathetic.

bye.

and where do u came from madame? im sorry for my ignorance but are u the one from syria?or ur other half from syria?..oh my...either way now i understand why u said these things...women from that country are actually...never mind..i just keep things to me good oldself ..salam..

Timeline
Cool down. Life is too short to waste hating somebody. Enjoy life, have fun and you will feel better.

If you will say that Europeans are the best people in the world...then I respect your opinion, because that is your opinion.

Each nationality has its own unique qualities. This is what makes the world so fun and exciting to live in. We will just have to respect that each country has its own cultures and beliefs.

~ Chinook

but that's the thing..i would never dare to make such a statement. because it's not true and i can't find a way ever to prove this. and please don't tell me to cool down and enjoy life. i'm fine. i just can't stand stupid people. and this one particular board seems to be full of them.

funny you talk about respect...don't see much of it here.

Timeline:

TBC....

Timeline
and where do u came from madame? im sorry for my ignorance but are u the one from syria?or ur other half from syria?..oh my...either way now i understand why u said these things...women from that country are actually...never mind..i just keep things to me good oldself ..salam..

if you really must know, both my husband and i are from the caucasus in southern russia. my husband was born in syria hence why we are going through syria. now what was that you wanted to say about people from syria? and what does where i come from prove? hmmmm? even your last comment proves how narrow minded and bigoted you are. what a pity. then again, i'm not surprised.

you just proved my ranting once more.

Edited by enraptured

Timeline:

TBC....

Cool down. Life is too short to waste hating somebody. Enjoy life, have fun and you will feel better.

If you will say that Europeans are the best people in the world...then I respect your opinion, because that is your opinion.

Each nationality has its own unique qualities. This is what makes the world so fun and exciting to live in. We will just have to respect that each country has its own cultures and beliefs.

~ Chinook

but that's the thing..i would never dare to make such a statement. because it's not true and i can't find a way ever to prove this. and please don't tell me to cool down and enjoy life. i'm fine. i just can't stand stupid people. and this one particular board seems to be full of them.

funny you talk about respect...don't see much of it here.

It's up to you. Lighten up, that's why people love to annoy you more because you are so easy to annoy. :whistle:

~Chinook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.