SAVM

Wow, the Philippines!

336 posts in this topic

After all, the men hunted us. Now didn't you guys? HA HA HA

:no::star:

uh oh!!! ATE MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

:secret: she found me

..and when you saw her you fell in love with her...am i right?!!

Well i have the perfect song for all Foreigners who have a Filipino Fiancee/Fiance, Wife/Husband....................................................."COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE" (Edwin McCain)!!!!!! :devil:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Shall I begin discussing geographic distances?

OR

Shall I begin with the Spousal Visas? Which are in fact more staggering in number than K1 visas?

HA HA HA

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

The Embassy in the Philipines (USEM) does more K1 visas than any other US Embassy. The reasons are varied and different for each couple.

Exactly, doesn't that seem shady to anyone else? Kind of seems like a good reason to implement a quota system.

yoda_noob-12275.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Timeline

Well i have the perfect song for all Foreigners who have a Filipino Fiancee/Fiance, Wife/Husband....................................................."COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE" (Edwin McCain)!!!!!! :devil:

We fell in love before we met in person. Funny thing about meeting on the internet, physical attraction comes later, instead of the first thing you note about a prospective mate.

Shall I begin discussing geographic distances?

OR

Shall I begin with the Spousal Visas? Which are in fact more staggering in number than K1 visas?

HA HA HA

waiting..... :yes:

Educational... :devil:

Go on Teacher!!! :devil:

We fell in love before we met in person. Funny thing about meeting on the internet, physical attraction comes later, instead of the first thing you note about a prospective mate.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MR. BILL! :thumbs:

My Hubby and I, technically met on the internet from a friend...we waited 5months to finally meet in person......nothing change.....I still love him..

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

me = Filipina addict

'Nuff said.

Met online (YM): 2003-07-31

First time we met in person (NAIA): 2007-08-23

2nd visit here in Phil: 2007-11-16

3rd visit here in Phil: 2007-12-28

4th visit here in Phil: 2008-11-09

Got engaged (El Nido, Palawan): 2008-11-16

5th visit here in Phil: 2008-12-29

Last time we saw each other: 2009-01-04

I-129F Sent: 2009-03-07

I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-12

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-06-29

NVC received : 2009-07-06

Stuck at NVC for 29 days

Left NVC: 2009-08-05

Embassy received: 2009-08-10

Medical Exam : 2009-08-25/27 PASSED

6th visit here in Phil: 2009-09-19

Interview : 2009-09-22 PASSED

CFO Seminar : 2009-10-02

Flight : 2009-10-23

Married : 2009-11-06

Applied for AOS, EAD and travel permit: 2009-12-09

Biometric schedule: 2010-01-21

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just to say, this was a messed up topic to bring up. To the Colombiana, Filipina's show more love than anyone. I'm Latino and I have dated my own and other races but my Filipina girl, is the only girl who has shown me more love and kindness more than any other ones. They do make great wives, cuz they're great girls. Smart, loyal, devoted, list goes on...Take it from me, if I had to be with a Beautiful Latina over my Beautiful Filipina, I wouldnt go for it cuz I know she makes happy and will continue doing so. That's why the margin for Filipina K-1's are soooo high then any other ones. END OF STORY!!

K-1 TIMELINE

2-12-10: I-129F arrived at CSC

2-16-10: NOA1 issued

2-20-10: NOA1 hard copy received

4-5-10: NOA2 issued

4-9-10: NOA2 hard copy received

4-26-10: Embassy sent Toni a letter

6-9 & 11-10: Medical at SLMEC - PASSED!

7-1-10: Interview - BLUE

7-6-10: Submitted additional evidence of current sustained income (paychecks)

7-13-10: Visa Approved! (FINALLY!!!)

7-19-10: Visa Issued!

7-21-10: VISA IN HAND! (Thank God! The wait is finally over.)

8-26-10: POE: LAX

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

4-1-11: AOS Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

5-2-11: NOA issued for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: NOA hard copy received for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: Biometrics appointment letter received

5-20-11: AOS Package was transferred to CSC

5-26-11: Biometrics appointment

5-26-11: EAD approved (that was faaaaaaasst!)

10-3-11: AOS finally approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Each situation is different, but I think in general filipino women want a husband that treats them with respect and lets be honest offers them a better quality of life. Marrying an American or European man gives them the best chance of achieving these goals. Again every case is different but my filipino wife and I are extremely happy with each other... she is beautiful inside & out!

I agree with you about filipino women (in short, filipinas) wanting a husband that treats them with respect, etc. Who doesn't? But let's not forget that we can also get the same thing with filipino men. It just happened that most of the filipinas here in VJ fell in love with a foreigner.

Also, usually, the foreigners are the one who are hunting for us filipinas, to be their wives. I agree with the the previous reply about filipinas. We are known to be the best (if not the best, one of the best) partner in life. I believe it's because of our upbringing which foreigners love so much.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Also, usually, the foreigners are the one who are hunting for us filipinas, to be their wives. I agree with the the previous reply about filipinas. We are known to be the best (if not the best, one of the best) partner in life. I believe it's because of our upbringing which foreigners love so much.

Ooops...wait, let me correct my sentence, just in case an elite try to censor my grammar...What I meant was that filipinas are known to make the best (if not the best, one of the best )partners in life.

Timeline

Now let me see... where did I pause? I wonder however where you are now? You started this Miss Colombia.

Ah... geography...The distance between United States and Colombia varies from different points of origin. Yet the mean stands on 3 thousand miles or 5 thousand kilometers. Now Ms. Colombia, if the male US Citizens are really interested with the likes of your culture and demographic profile, why would they have need to travel a more expensive journey to the southeast asian region (MY PHILIPPINES) and hop on a plane on economy accommodation to save money and zoom the air at 20 hours give or take just to "visit" and MARRY a Filipina? JUST TO COVER THE MEAN DISTANCE OF 13 thousand miles?

US to Colombia? At cheap rates? USD 400 average. Unless they have at least 3 thousand dollars to spare for direct first class flights to Manila however... Hmmm.... Ever thought of that Ms. Colombia?

Next time, never pose a question in which the answers are far better than the poppies of Medellin, Colombia.

HA HA HA

Mr. and Mrs. Jaime Ferdinand Espiritu

request the honor of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Angelie Helena

to

Gregory William Preston

Thursday, the Fifth of November

Two Thousand and Nine

at Six O'clock in the Evening

Preston Estate

Wetherington Drive, Cincinnati

Exactly, doesn't that seem shady to anyone else? Kind of seems like a good reason to implement a quota system.

The Dept. of State has such quota in place already. Filipinos and Colombians are not qualified or eligible to join in the visa lottery that the US holds annually because both our countries send more than 50,000 immigrants to the US each year. If you want a quota for K1, then that would affect Colombia, too. Having that in mind, would you still want to have a quota in place for K1 knowing that your K1 petition would be affected?

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/T1026V-DV-...letin(3).pdf#13

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2010 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM (DV-2010)

For DV-2010, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply because the countries sent a total of more than 50,000 immigrants to the U.S. in the previous five years:

BRAZIL, CANADA, CHINA (mainland-born), COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC,

ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR, GUATEMALA, HAITI, INDIA, JAMAICA, MEXICO, PAKISTAN,

PHILIPPINES, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM (except Northern

Ireland) and its dependent territories, and VIETNAM.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
In what other country can a fat ugly old man get a young beautiful wife if you aren't rich!

Well to THEM you are rich if you have anything at all. That's how all the fat ugly old men on here did it! No science to this whole topic.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ms. Colombia,

There are far more websites advertising yourselves and other Latin women to men around the world not particularly among US citizens alone than compared to websites mainly for women of my culture and race. Notwithstanding the Russian agencies. How could your Colombian neurotransmitter come up with such a ridiculous suggestion as to limit K1 visas on women coming from my country when every woman in the world has an equal chance of meeting foreign men? Oh, now I can understand your train of thoughts. Your Colombian cranium must be dulled with the poppies from Medellin?

Ah Ms. Colombia, I am a Filipina and I have toured the world. Colombia is one part of which. We do not need to marry foreign nationals in order to tour the world Miss Colombia. And most certainly, we do not need foreign nationals to marry to achieve our goals in life.

However, it does seem to suggest fairly clearly that men need Filipinas in their lives. Or am I mistaken? Your initial question is in fact an answer. Oh my. Eating one's cake as well. SIGH. Statistically, I could turn the sheet for you. US Citizens take more than 50% of applications for K1 visas mainly for Filipinas. After all, the men hunted us. Now didn't you guys? I have not even started discussing issues of proximity between US and Colombia as against US and the Pearl of the Orient Seas...

HA HA HA

Don't blame men. You know they don't think with the head on their shoulders. Usually it is some other body part that's in control. Maybe some Phillipino women don't need foreign men to give them their desired standard of living, but please don't tell me that doesn't happen QUITE frequently. You would only be fooling yourself. Just look at some of the pics on this site of young ,attractive Phillipinos with old, fat, ugly men. I guess you think love really IS blind.

Betsy El Sum

Ms. Colombia,

There are far more websites advertising yourselves and other Latin women to men around the world not particularly among US citizens alone than compared to websites mainly for women of my culture and race. Notwithstanding the Russian agencies. How could your Colombian neurotransmitter come up with such a ridiculous suggestion as to limit K1 visas on women coming from my country when every woman in the world has an equal chance of meeting foreign men? Oh, now I can understand your train of thoughts. Your Colombian cranium must be dulled with the poppies from Medellin?

Ah Ms. Colombia, I am a Filipina and I have toured the world. Colombia is one part of which. We do not need to marry foreign nationals in order to tour the world Miss Colombia. And most certainly, we do not need foreign nationals to marry to achieve our goals in life.

However, it does seem to suggest fairly clearly that men need Filipinas in their lives. Or am I mistaken? Your initial question is in fact an answer. Oh my. Eating one's cake as well. SIGH. Statistically, I could turn the sheet for you. US Citizens take more than 50% of applications for K1 visas mainly for Filipinas. After all, the men hunted us. Now didn't you guys? I have not even started discussing issues of proximity between US and Colombia as against US and the Pearl of the Orient Seas...

HA HA HA

Don't blame men. You know they don't think with the head on their shoulders. Usually it is some other body part that's in control. Maybe some Phillipino women don't need foreign men to give them their desired standard of living, but please don't tell me that doesn't happen QUITE frequently. You would only be fooling yourself. Just look at some of the pics on this site of young ,attractive Phillipinos with old, fat, ugly men. I guess you think love really IS blind.

This is an example of a war freak.

Wag nyo na patulan guys, baka sumikat pa. :no:

If you're going to insult people, why don't you post some pics so we can see how "hot" YOU ARE! :lol: I really hate to generalize but that attitude is one of the biggest reasons I married a woman from another country.

BTW, do you think YOUR MAN thinks with that body part too, or just us Americans? :lol:

Kevin

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.