Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My heart was beating so fast as I read about Ben. I am so glad he is okay chnst. About 6 months ago, one of my clients friend's 8 year old daughter choked on a piece of a carrot and died. It was so unbelievable.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Chsnt- my heart hurt thinking about what happened to Ben!!! I agree with Nessa, no matter what i know i think i will totally panic if i saw my son in that situation :( Im soooo happy Ben is fine and doing well!!!

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I think I figured out what's happening with Sebas' sleeping: another growth spurt

I thought he was not due for another one until 3 months old, but I looked it up again and there's a growth spurt at around 6 weeks (which he turned on Monday). He is fuzzy and feeding every hour, so I think that is the reason for his clinginess. Or at least I hope :blink:

How much more growing does this kid have in him, seriously?? He's already 12.6 lbs and wearing size 2 diapers :unsure: Dayum Justin's family tall/ big genes!! :lol::P

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it's good news he's growing, caro.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

They change so much it's ridic. I finally got around to order pictures for Jona's albums and scrapbooks... I went through all the pics and the first months, he changed every week. He got so big quickly and was some sort of fat roll around 4 months with eyes somewhere, and then leaned out eversince. :)

I went to OUAC again to check out local prices with another mom, and yes, our place is overpriced. She thinks so too. E.g. a really faded, washed out Gymboree one-piece sleeper costs $4.50. You can get one on sale at Gymboree for $6! TJ Maxx and Co are really cheap here.. I really don't know what I would buy at OUAC apart from like snow equipment... I know those stores can be really good, back in San Francisco there was one called Too Cute (Burlingame). It was awesome. I got those GYmboree things there for $1 a piece like new!

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Anna: Our OUAC is too far away so I'm also sticking with Sales at OldNavy, JC Penney, Gymboree etc. I got three long sleeved onesies and three sleepers for Allie for 27 Dollars at Old Navy the other day. That was all just SALE stuff. I take the kids and Adam always runs away, it's a pain in the rear but I just love looking through their sales stuff :)

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Staashi@ your boy is BELLO, BELLO, BELLO!!!, Haven't seen him for a while, he is 6 months already? Wow! time flies

Thanks, y'all. Yes, he's too cute.

Vi - Sofia, Enzo and Ben are all about 2 weeks apart from each other. Maybe Molly is right in there, too. :star:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi ladies, update on my mum...she does have cancer in her womb and it did start to spread to her lungs, but was caught early in her lungs, its a rare from of cancer but the good news is its treatable, shes been transferred to a special cancer hospital and will begin chemo soon....so happy shes going to be ok...thankyou all for your prayers

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
hi ladies, update on my mum...she does have cancer in her womb and it did start to spread to her lungs, but was caught early in her lungs, its a rare from of cancer but the good news is its treatable, shes been transferred to a special cancer hospital and will begin chemo soon....so happy shes going to be ok...thankyou all for your prayers

:dance: Wonderful news! I'll keep up the prayers that her treatment is bearable. ((((((((((((((Chrissy)))))))))))

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Chnst I'm glad Ben was ok! :( Scary.

Kelly-Kavi has the same orange/brown jacket as Zaid in your sig picture :)

Monday we went to disney for my bday(free bday admittance). Kavi met Mickey and Minnie. We worried he'd freak out around them but he loved them! He kissed Minnie A LOT, shook her hand, gave her high five, Mickey must have felt left out! :P Mommy tidbit: having a stroller at Disney was so easy and they have stroller parking areas everywhere. You just leave it and go on rides! We took Kavi on almost every ride he was allowed to go on, even Pirates of the Caribbean. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger ride was a blast. When we were first arriving to Disney Kavi saw Mickey on signs and kept saying "Mick Mick". He watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse sometimes. :P (Disney is about a 2hr drive from here)

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I found something that removes iron stains!!! If your baby takes Fer in Sol or Polysol, there is iron in there and you might have noticed it doesn't come out in the wash. Clorox doesn't do the trick either. Stain Devils 9 (rust & perspiration stains) takes it out!!! Yeah! For the Germans, it's the good old Fleckenteufel, imported from home, hahahahaha. I finally got those nasty stains out!

I bought the stuff at King Soopers.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Molly is such a cute baby!! :luv:

Sebas started smiling, but I can't get a picture because as soon as I get the camera out he starts looking at the camera with his serious "I'm trying to figure out what this is" look :lol:

I'll have my next obgyn checkup at the end of the month and it's time to think of birth control. Because we had a csection we plan on waiting a few years before we try for another baby, so I'm thinking about getting the mirena iud. what's your take on bc after a baby?

Caro@ Welcome back Caro, that was a super fast trip, I'm sure your family love o have you back home :thumbs: . I have a question, when you mentioned the "crib" do you mean a real crib??? is it just for tiny babies or you think it can fit a 1 year old baby?

Thanks! everyone was delighted to see us, we got so spoiled! :blush:

I found some pictures of the basinet

bassinet.JPG

2950116322_a03b17d19d.jpg

Saludos,

Caro

Us too.

I heard it is good. My sister advised me of this one.

I have one that is ready to be replaced so we are also figuring out which birth control to continue with as I loved my IUD. Lasted 10 years. Kind of yucky but it did it's job.

Sadly as it turns out my insurance does not cover it...which means taking it out is one fee and the device itself/insertion is another. The latter turns out to be b/w $900 - $1,100.00 OUT OF POCKET.

Not sure what we will do. We want to have a baby but we are not ready just yet.