JeanneVictoria

Tuesday!

49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S, if you are really concerned, especially with massive migraines, you can always go get a blood test at the doctor's office. They are accurate and it's never too early for blood to tell.

It may be a little bit too soon for a home test to show although some say they work as soon as 3 days after a missed period.

You've had a lot going on and a lot of times, that can really screw AF's travels up. Tenderness of the ladies can be a sign of AF's arrival OR pregnancy so you can't always go by those signs either.

If the migraines are too frequent, just visit ur doc so u know if u can take meds or not. No need to suffer if you don't have to. Good Luck!

I found out yesterday that we need around 5000 dollars to close on our house. We've managed to scrape up almost 3,000 and are really wondering which one of us will be able to pull the remainder from our hind ends SOON. This is such a headache. He now sees why I didn't want to leave my newly bought home in Missouri. Coz buying houses SUCKS!!!!!

I hope all are well today and enjoying massive doses of caffeine wether it be IV drip or coffeefied.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Hey, I think I gottanother heart....I am fairly sure that the last time I looked, I had 3 and now a biggole 4! woot woot

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning all! Hope its a great day for everybody. I am in my second day of jury duty, I havent been selected nor ruled out yet. good thing I have a good book with me, its a lot of sitting around so far.

Amal - I hope you guys can come up with your money :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
good morning all! Hope its a great day for everybody. I am in my second day of jury duty, I havent been selected nor ruled out yet. good thing I have a good book with me, its a lot of sitting around so far.

Amal - I hope you guys can come up with your money :)

Yo, Sara! Wazzup? How ya doing?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Mena!!!! Keep warm today

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh terrie i'm shiverin at -2 wind chill. Time to fill the gas tank and check the air in the tires. It's going down to -15.

oh I know jackie, i wish it were summer already. My one finger hurts so bad i can taste it! must be arthritis!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh terrie i'm shiverin at -2 wind chill. Time to fill the gas tank and check the air in the tires. It's going down to -15.

*cof cof cof* Cold is spelled m-i-n-n-e-s-o-t-a. We had a -31 windchill on the way to work this morning :whistle: Alhamdulilah for Nike winter running pants that keep my legs toasty at the bus stop. Even if I don't get off my duff and go running, they still serve their purpose, lol.

Edited by UmmSqueakster

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

I just tried to lug a 6 foot high by 9 foot long cabinet down our stairs. The cabinet won the first round but the 'hammer' had a ko in the second :P There is no way I am going to try and wrestle this 200 pound TV down stairs, that is my daughter's problem now. :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Oh Jackie that starbucks pix rules!! lol

how ya doing lately dear?

Amal...good luck to you, these times are not easy.....i dont know how any of us are supposed to get ahead

having children and looking out for their future is also very scary for me now, as they are aging at a rapid rate

i am trying to give them good couseling but just as we did when we were that age....THEY WONT LISTEN

I pray they absorb somethings I say

S and S

hello and welcome back, hope you get some resolve to your issue soon

when i was pregnant i was always tender in that area :unsure::whistle:

well still trying keep on this DIET....i dont fare too well with it once mother nature kicks in :blush:

ummmmmmsqueakster.....I would never survive that kind of winter

seriously that is dangerously bitter....stay warm

Edited by sandrila

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.