Timeline

awwwww someone with coffee :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well im here not to sure about the alive part yet, just keep the coffee coming :help:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Morning everyone! Hope you all have a fantabulous day!

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena. today's dvd release list is:

January 13

- 'Til Death: The Complete Second Season (Comedy, Crime, TV)

- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Chipettes (Animation, Family, TV)

- Appaloosa (Action, Western)

- Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach (Comedy, Sports)

- Ben 10 Alien Force: Season One, Volume Two (Animation)

- Breakfast at Tiffany's (Paramount Centennial Collection) (Comedy, Drama, Romance)

- Brick Lane (Drama)

- Brideshead Revisited (Drama)

- Dallas: The Complete Tenth Season (Drama, TV)

- Funny Face (Paramount Centennial Collection) (Comedy, Musical, Romance)

- The Henry James Collection (Various)

- Hit and Run (Unrated) (Drama, Thriller)

- House of Payne, Volume 3 (Comedy, TV)

- Little Britain USA (Comedy, TV)

- Make 'Em Laugh: The Funny Business of America (Comedy, Documentary, TV)

- Matlock: Season Two (Crime, Drama, TV)

- My Best Friend's Girl (Rated) (Comedy)

- My Best Friend's Girl (Uncut) (Comedy)

- My Bloody Valentine: Special Edition (1981) (Drama, Horror, Thriller)

- Reba: Season Five (Comedy, TV)

- Supercop (Action, Comedy, Crime, Thriller)

- Swing Vote (Comedy)

- Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys (Full Screen) (Comedy, Drama, Family)

- Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys (Widescreen) (Comedy, Drama, Family)

- Underworld & Underworld: Evolution Double Feature (Action, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller)

- Walker, Texas Ranger: The Sixth Season (Action, Crime, Drama, TV, Western)

- Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling (Adventure, Comedy)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning everyone! Hope you all have a fantabulous day!

Angie,

We call our Malek Mally or Mal or Mal Mal. I seen your siggie and thought I'd share that with you...too cute!

Mornin

Jeanne I would love to say we are having gorgeous weather but anything less than 70 is not warm enough for me.

The bitter cold is coming tomorrow for us.

Just keepin on keepin on here.

I am actually looking forward to hearing all the excitement with Rajaa's anticipation of her sweetie arriving!

I am sure you are scrambling lady :yes:

Have a good day MENA.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Rajaa, I have been away so much I didn't know for sure what day your hubby was coming. I am so happy to see it is only 8 days!!! That is so wonderful and I can imagine how nervous you are and excited. Try not to stress too much. All the waiting is really worth it once he arrives. I still thank God every day when I look at my husband and see he is here. Life isn't perfect, but it is definitely better than what I thought it would be. There is the occassional disagreement yet we manage to work it out and the vast majority of the time we spend so happy together. Inshallah you will be so happy too!

I have a question for the women who have had children before. According to my calculations I am 11 days late for Aunt flow. I took a pregnancy test two days ago but it was negative. Is it normal that it might not show pregnant for awhile? The most I have ever been late is 12 days and I am almost to that point now. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Rajaa, I have been away so much I didn't know for sure what day your hubby was coming. I am so happy to see it is only 8 days!!! That is so wonderful and I can imagine how nervous you are and excited. Try not to stress too much. All the waiting is really worth it once he arrives. I still thank God every day when I look at my husband and see he is here. Life isn't perfect, but it is definitely better than what I thought it would be. There is the occassional disagreement yet we manage to work it out and the vast majority of the time we spend so happy together. Inshallah you will be so happy too!

I have a question for the women who have had children before. According to my calculations I am 11 days late for Aunt flow. I took a pregnancy test two days ago but it was negative. Is it normal that it might not show pregnant for awhile? The most I have ever been late is 12 days and I am almost to that point now. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Had four kids :star: you had a major change in your life so give it a few more days unless you're noticing you're really tired or other tell tale signs.

I am very nervous and excited and feel like i have no time to be ready lol.... not like i didn't know this day was coming but. Gotta get a punch list out and get to work on it. I will only have one day off prior to his arrival and even the day after he is here have to attend a mandatory meeting (I think he'll sleep the entire day anyway) I plan to have food in a crock pot, lap top ready and calling card for him as well as his new cell phone so I think he'll be able to stay busy until I am home then I am not leaving his side for almost 2 weeks insha'allah.

S and S I was thinking about you so much lately I am very happy for you. I am so nervous lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Had four kids :star: you had a major change in your life so give it a few more days unless you're noticing you're really tired or other tell tale signs.

I am very nervous and excited and feel like i have no time to be ready lol.... not like i didn't know this day was coming but. Gotta get a punch list out and get to work on it. I will only have one day off prior to his arrival and even the day after he is here have to attend a mandatory meeting (I think he'll sleep the entire day anyway) I plan to have food in a crock pot, lap top ready and calling card for him as well as his new cell phone so I think he'll be able to stay busy until I am home then I am not leaving his side for almost 2 weeks insha'allah.

S and S I was thinking about you so much lately I am very happy for you. I am so nervous lol

Thanks for the advice. So far there are no other signs except some tenderness in my chest. It is really early to tell but I get chronic migraines and take heavy medication for them. I've been afraid to take the medicine because it is not to be taken during pregnancy for any reason due to high risks. This means whenever I get a migraine I am forced to ride it out for anywhere from 12 hours to 36 hours until it passes. Not easy when I must still go to work. My nuerologist told me that most migraine sufferers stop getting the migraines after they are about 3 months pregnant so it isn't an issue for very long. The migraines generally don't return until the pregnancy is over. For now though, I just hate to risk taking the medicine in case I am.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Try and not be nervous. I know easier said than done. I was nervous sick and screaming the day my husband came because things weren't going as planned. Once I picked him up the calm set in. Lots of luck to you!

S and S--I agree with Rajaa...give it a few more days or so. You have had lots of life changing events going on and it can mess up your cycle.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.