65 posts in this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning and TGIF! My weekend plans consists of grocery shopping tonight, early basketball game in the morning and loads of organizing and cleaning and helping hubby to pack up to go to Egypt for 7 weeks :crying::crying::crying: Omg, I am not ready for this. I think I need anxiety meds.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Yeah I am new been around for a few weeks probally but more of a lurker then anything... Havent started anything just yet so dont wanna be a pain yet.

NONE of our friends at JV are pains... but take your time, have fun lookin' around and feel free to join in the convos any time!!! --- THATS WHAT I DO! ----No one has said-- AMY BUZZ OFF! They are usually VERY helpful, and if I'm having a hard day, somehow being here with the other gals/guys going thru the same crappola and same good times HELPS IMMENSILY!

Happy Friday Everyone!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Friday!

i feel like going back to bed and pulling the covers over me, my eyes feel like they weigh about 100 lbs each-ugh!!!!! i don't know how i will make it through today.

Hang in there kiddo! We're all feelin' your pain! Weekends'a comin'! Alhumda'allah! Eat an apple-- it always help me! :yes:

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

omg i'm on this antibiotic and it's ripping apart my digestive system. If I don't lose about ten pounds in the next ten days I'll be shocked! :blink:

welcome lovemysoulmate!!!

jeanne omg that first cartoon made me spew coffee all over my monitor!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My kids actually asked to spend time with me this weekend!!!! Normally they're so busy with their friends that I'm just a chaufeur so this is new to me. My guess is that I'll be singing kareoke and playing a lot of guitar hero in the next two days. :lol:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

what was the name of that site that you could check to see what sites an email was registered to? I'm trying to find an old site I used to use but I can't remember the name of it either lmao! it was like..green leaf or .. leaf me alone...or .... green tea... heck I don't remember lol heelllpPPP

I was up soooooooooooooooo late and had to get up to get lil'man ready for school. SO I had my alarrm set for 615. Got up, woke him up to go take his shower, got back in bed, snoozed the alarm every 10 minutes, ONLY TO HEAR OUR HOUSEMATE OFFER TO TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL... i was happy to let her take him but man I coulda turned the alarm off and still been asleep right now if I'dda known she didn't mind taking him...argggg lol

still no news on the house....pulling hair out in strands as we speak. I think I need to go have a smoke....I'm stressed

how will we tell the bridgets apart.... hmmmm how about brig1 and brig2? lol

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
what was the name of that site that you could check to see what sites an email was registered to? I'm trying to find an old site I used to use but I can't remember the name of it either lmao! it was like..green leaf or .. leaf me alone...or .... green tea... heck I don't remember lol heelllpPPP

I was up soooooooooooooooo late and had to get up to get lil'man ready for school. SO I had my alarrm set for 615. Got up, woke him up to go take his shower, got back in bed, snoozed the alarm every 10 minutes, ONLY TO HEAR OUR HOUSEMATE OFFER TO TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL... i was happy to let her take him but man I coulda turned the alarm off and still been asleep right now if I'dda known she didn't mind taking him...argggg lol

still no news on the house....pulling hair out in strands as we speak. I think I need to go have a smoke....I'm stressed

how will we tell the bridgets apart.... hmmmm how about brig1 and brig2? lol

Amal...was the house that you put the contract on a foreclosure home? I know the one that we just moved into they were taking bids on it and it took almost a month for an answer. It was a foreclosure and we thought that Dad would just put in an offer and they accepted it but apparently it was because they were just accepting bids.

Timeline
I also want to say welcome to Bridget!! I hope to get to know you better.

Bridge...I hope you feel better!!

Oh wow I didn't know her name was Bridget too!!!!! That's awesome!!!! Bridgets of the world unite!!!! Our name is so not popular that it makes me happy when I find another Bridget. Was a beaaatch in school 'cause everyone else had these pens/toothbrushes, etc. with their names on them but never ever could I find one with my name on it! :crying:

Edited by humpkinpumpkin

Timeline

Oh wow I didn't know her name was Bridget too!!!!! That's awesome!!!! Bridgets of the world unite!!!! Our name is so not popular that it makes me happy when I find another Bridget. Was a beaaatch in school 'cause everyone else had these pens/toothbrushes, etc. with their names on them but never ever could I find one with my name on it! :crying:

Same here, I never had personalized stuff.

Timeline

Same here, I never had personalized stuff.

:crying: we should form a support group!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :blink:

good morning

jeanne.....LOL.....melons, pricks....... :rofl:

needed a good laugh

we are supposed to get snow saturday

i'd rather have snow than rain at this point

it'd be nice for my husband to finally see some REAL snow

No specific weekend plans. Thank God I am off and all I want to do, is do nothing.

Hubby has to work till 11 pm tonight and tomorrow then Sunday we can relax together.

Nice part about this weekend is like you Annie, getting a break from the kiddies. :thumbs:

You definitely need the break though. Enjoy.

Newbie...Bridget? LOVEMYSOULMATE...welcome :D

Ok, so we got 2 Bridgets now, and 2 Lisas any other doubles around here? :hehe:

Have a good weekend everyone.

We just got a new digital copier at work so now I got to take time and figure out the bells and whistles.

LUCKY ME :angry::help:

I hate instruction manuals

Edited by sandrila

We had a Bridgett in one of my high school classes. She was new to the school my senior year and the first with that name in all my years of basic school. She matched the name perfectly too. She was short, size 0, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alllllllllllllllllllllllll the guys went gaga over her. She was somewhat snooty with her nose up in the air but once u got to know her, apparently she was a very nice girl lol....

Before her, the only Bridget I knew was Alvins girlfriend on the chipmunks cartoons lolll so that is why she fit the "bridget" profile so well lmao

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.