Muh and me

Friday!

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning everyone.!!!

I just finished my egg whites with salsa (oh yea, i started weight watchers on monday) and need to get my lazy bum ready for work!! Unfortunately Fridays mean nothing to me as my job is 7 days therefore Im working tomrrow 12-8 as well as tonight...

Tasha ((((hugs)))) 7 weeks with no hubster? I hope everything is okay. I wish we lived a tad closer.You could come visit Me, Jax, Carmen, and Terrie..Mal and Zaid would be so funny together. Let me know if you need anything chickadee!!!

Well i better go do my 20 mins on the elliptical ..Have a good day everyone!!

Jax, I live with 2 grown men!!! Do you really think I have to shovel?? lol...Sofyan does a great job at it, so he can keep on doing it lol

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We had a Bridgett in one of my high school classes. She was new to the school my senior year and the first with that name in all my years of basic school. She matched the name perfectly too. She was short, size 0, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alllllllllllllllllllllllll the guys went gaga over her. She was somewhat snooty with her nose up in the air but once u got to know her, apparently she was a very nice girl lol....

Before her, the only Bridget I knew was Alvins girlfriend on the chipmunks cartoons lolll so that is why she fit the "bridget" profile so well lmao

Well in high school I was short, size 6, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and my whole body is covered with tons and tons of freckles! I think it was Jan on the Brady Bunch that tried to get her freckles off with lemon juice and didn't I make my mom go out and get me a TON of lemons and I put the juice all over me!!! Good times...good times!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning....I'm so not into this today. I did clean out our master closet last night (for the most part). I really really hate not having any storage space. I'm sort of dreading starting the boys room but it's inevitable. *sigh*

Have a good day everyone!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

We had a Bridgett in one of my high school classes. She was new to the school my senior year and the first with that name in all my years of basic school. She matched the name perfectly too. She was short, size 0, blonde hair, blue eyes, and alllllllllllllllllllllllll the guys went gaga over her. She was somewhat snooty with her nose up in the air but once u got to know her, apparently she was a very nice girl lol....

Before her, the only Bridget I knew was Alvins girlfriend on the chipmunks cartoons lolll so that is why she fit the "bridget" profile so well lmao

Well in high school I was short, size 6, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and my whole body is covered with tons and tons of freckles! I think it was Jan on the Brady Bunch that tried to get her freckles off with lemon juice and didn't I make my mom go out and get me a TON of lemons and I put the juice all over me!!! Good times...good times!

:rofl::rofl: that had to be interesting!

absolutely adorable!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning again mena!!!

Kelly, that video is adorable!

Tasha, i feel for you girl 7 weeks without your man. AWWW. If you need anything let us know!

And BTW girls, the new girl is Brittany not Bridget.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

MsAmera I feel ya

I had no room to begin with no add hubsters clothes, which is all he brought here and thank god not too much of em.

I cant wait to take him shopping for things he really wants. Now that he is working I am happy to see him take his own money and do what he wants sometimes.

Bridget, you were a freckle face??? me too!!!!!!!! being blonde haired and blue-eyed with a splash of irish in me didnt help that at all. I still get covered when I go in the sun. They seem to disappear and hibernate in the winter, then in summer vacationing on the beaches in Morocco...hubby goes OMG! what do call those? LOL

he actually likes them, I would venture to say there arent many Moroccans that have genuine freckles BUT he did tell me that there were people more fair than I and blue eyes with blonde hair to the north.....Berber maybe....I dunno, I need pix to believe that.

Kelly what on earth keeps you working 7 days a week?? poor dear

and arent you getting the new year off on the right foot...working out, dieting YOU GO GIRL

I need some of your motivation

even this personal trainer cant seem to motivate herself

I want to start walking and running again, and even though the weather has been quite mild for the most part of this fall and winter, I HATE THE COLD....I need the sun beaming down on me...hopefully we have an early spring

We are looking at 6 months still summer....I doubt I would be ready :unsure:

Turia

I had originally posted Britany and not Bridget

now it's definitely Brittany...ok got it :wacko:

Edited by sandrila

Filed: Timeline
what was the name of that site that you could check to see what sites an email was registered to? I'm trying to find an old site I used to use but I can't remember the name of it either lmao! it was like..green leaf or .. leaf me alone...or .... green tea... heck I don't remember lol heelllpPPP

I was up soooooooooooooooo late and had to get up to get lil'man ready for school. SO I had my alarrm set for 615. Got up, woke him up to go take his shower, got back in bed, snoozed the alarm every 10 minutes, ONLY TO HEAR OUR HOUSEMATE OFFER TO TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL... i was happy to let her take him but man I coulda turned the alarm off and still been asleep right now if I'dda known she didn't mind taking him...argggg lol

still no news on the house....pulling hair out in strands as we speak. I think I need to go have a smoke....I'm stressed

how will we tell the bridgets apart.... hmmmm how about brig1 and brig2? lol

It was www.rapleaf.com but it's since been shut down and reopened with severe modifications because what they were doing was not legal. I'm not sure if you'll be able to extract the same information from it now, but that's the site. There could be others out there, so you could google it and see what you come up with. I hope that helped.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

morning all, and happy Friday to everyone. I am going to spend the morning at the grocery and Target - then come home so baby can hopefully have a LONG nap. she's been awake since like 5. I am going to cook some indian food tonite, I hope it comes out good :) mmmmm....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
morning all, and happy Friday to everyone. I am going to spend the morning at the grocery and Target - then come home so baby can hopefully have a LONG nap. she's been awake since like 5. I am going to cook some indian food tonite, I hope it comes out good :) mmmmm....

Sara, Amirah is soooooooo cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait for my grandson to be born!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love those big giggles babies do. She's precious Sara.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.