Muh and me

Friday!

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Zaidsmommy,

Good luck with WeightWatcher's - I've been using them for the last maybe 13-14 weeks and it's still working! I thought my metabolism was beyond shot after some medical issues but it appears I was just eating horribly...now I can look back and say - yup was eating beyond horribly. I love that there is a lot of flexibility in the plan...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Scary Situation at my walmart tonight. A guy goes over to my friend working in the bank in my Walmart and says he needs security bcz hes about to get robbed. Then the guy goes over to our Money Center. Management is called up, Lost Prevention and the cops are called out. A strange looking man goes to the service to ask where is the Money Center and then goes over to the Money Center near the guy who first told us he was going to get robbed. The cashier is told by Management to go slow with handling customers bcz of a situation. She didnt know whats going on. Customers going crazy bcz the line is moving slow, the strange looking guy is keeping his eye on the guy that told us moments earlier that he was going to get robbed. Finally the cops come and the guy that was going to get robbed tells them he was threatened into cashing a check for the strange guy and if he didnt that the guy would use something to cut him. The cops arrest the strange guy at the front of the store and search him down and find sharp razors in his pocket. Scary scary scary ! :blink:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Scary Situation at my walmart tonight. A guy goes over to my friend working in the bank in my Walmart and says he needs security bcz hes about to get robbed. Then the guy goes over to our Money Center. Management is called up, Lost Prevention and the cops are called out. A strange looking man goes to the service to ask where is the Money Center and then goes over to the Money Center near the guy who first told us he was going to get robbed. The cashier is told by Management to go slow with handling customers bcz of a situation. She didnt know whats going on. Customers going crazy bcz the line is moving slow, the strange looking guy is keeping his eye on the guy that told us moments earlier that he was going to get robbed. Finally the cops come and the guy that was going to get robbed tells them he was threatened into cashing a check for the strange guy and if he didnt that the guy would use something to cut him. The cops arrest the strange guy at the front of the store and search him down and find sharp razors in his pocket. Scary scary scary ! :blink:

forgot to add that the crazy guy stepped away to the restroom across from the service desk bcz the line was long and that is when the cops came in and the victim was able to speak quickly to them and show them the fake check that he was told to cash... then the crazy guy came out the restroom by the service desk and got arrested in front of all of us.

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

forgot to add that the crazy guy stepped away to the restroom across from the service desk bcz the line was long and that is when the cops came in and the victim was able to speak quickly to them and show them the fake check that he was told to cash... then the crazy guy came out the restroom by the service desk and got arrested in front of all of us.

WOW....that is some crazyness!!!! Glad they got the guy though!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.