yassmine2878

Thoisdey

46 posts in this topic

Im up, therefore all of you should be too. Mehdi decided 3am would be a fantastic time to get up and play. After 45 minutes of trying to get him back to sleep, I gave up and put a Baby Genius DVD on for him. So here I am. Someone entertain me please.

Grumble grumble grumble. Anybody got some Godivas?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Gabi..I'm up and at work already. Good morning!! Mehdi's really matured with his new stache! I hope all is well with you.

Happy Thursday everybody!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh gabi, its so good to see you around again. I love mehdis new pic! He looks so much like daddy!

Were suppose to have a bad snow/ice storm come thru and run from tonight until tomorrow morning, and guess what? I have to close the bank tonight, and open it tomorrow. Which means I wil be driving thru the storm twice. Just my friggin luck I swear

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone

hey yasmine :D its always nice to c u here.

wow Tasha u re veryy earlyyyy!!! :blink: hope ur day at work goes by fast.

Good morning Kelly.... im so sorry about the snow storm!!

im here alone all night..... hubby is still finishing his final in skool. i hate staying alone by myself :unsure: i have sooo much dishes to do and to clean up but im lazy..... oh well we re leaving to vegas tomo morning but the weirdest thing happened there; they have snow :blink: which is the first in like decades lol and the airport cancelled all take off flights and they say they still have arrivals!! we ll check with the airport again and see if they will cancel the arrivals too or not!

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey MENA!!! Good morning to all! I hope everyone is doing well. It will be 80 degrees here today and I'm wearing bermuda shorts. :blink: I have a training session to go to so maybe I'll sneak on the wifi from the hotel. hehe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. i'm slowly getting used to working days and sleeping nights.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Took my Geritol so I can keep up with you young whippersnappers today. I'm senile and dementia has set in so just put me in the corner and give my rocking chair a push.

Yea, I woke up in a good mood now I am a total #######. (old) change total...to old. Where's my teeth? Do I have an opinon? Hey, when my AARP card kicks in maybe I can get a senior discount at the liquour store :P

I'm going to take my granddaughter to school. Its like 7 degrees today. I am getting sick of winter already.

Have a great one everybody!

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone! Rainy day here and it's fantastic! Can't believe how much better I feel.

Have a great day....stay warm and please be careful.

Dinner tonight out for my birthday!! :dance: Will call my twin later. Wish she was closer.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Mornin peeps. Hi gabi! that stache gets me every time I look at it! You produced an adorable baby! When you gon come play with me in Houston? If we get our house...which we still haven't heard anything on yet....I'm holding a VJ get together once I have it furnished and have a fridge! I expect EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U to come! OR ELSE!!! lol

Thursday....I'm tired....I was given some money by a friend to buy my son a couple gifts for Christmas. I'm glad he will be able to get something from me even if it's not much.

By the way...Brig...I love you girl! You really helped me gain some Christmas cheer this year. {{{hugs}}} I don't know what I woulda done without you.

It was almost 70 degrees here....maybe that's why I'm a sour apple today. I'm going on strike until we get snow here in TEXAS... maybe a hunger strike.... I think I'll have a big mac for lunch......hunger strike over....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone! Rainy day here and it's fantastic! Can't believe how much better I feel.

Dinner tonight out for my birthday!! :dance: Will call my twin later. Wish she was closer.

Happy birthday to you and your twin!

Mornin peeps. Hi gabi! that stache gets me every time I look at it! You produced an adorable baby! When you gon come play with me in Houston? If we get our house...which we still haven't heard anything on yet....I'm holding a VJ get together once I have it furnished and have a fridge! I expect EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U to come! OR ELSE!!! lol

Thursday....I'm tired....I was given some money by a friend to buy my son a couple gifts for Christmas. I'm glad he will be able to get something from me even if it's not much.

By the way...Brig...I love you girl! You really helped me gain some Christmas cheer this year. {{{hugs}}} I don't know what I woulda done without you.

It was almost 70 degrees here....maybe that's why I'm a sour apple today. I'm going on strike until we get snow here in TEXAS... maybe a hunger strike.... I think I'll have a big mac for lunch......hunger strike over....

I couldn't stand being in 70 degree weather during this time of year! One year we went to my parent's second place in Florida (which since has been destroyed because of some freak storm when they weren't there that froze the pipes over) for Christmas and we were all sooooo depressed because there was no snow and it was so HOT! Didn't feel like Christmas at all but then again I guess if you grew up in that environment it probably feels normal.

Me? I'm excited for our 6 inches coming on Friday! And the best part is that it's starting in the afternoon and it's my work from home day! :dance::dance: Hubby has to work so I'll snuggle in with all of the Gilmore Girls episodes that I have and have a big ole party with myself! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Happy birthday to you and your twin!

I couldn't stand being in 70 degree weather during this time of year! One year we went to my parent's second place in Florida (which since has been destroyed because of some freak storm when they weren't there that froze the pipes over) for Christmas and we were all sooooo depressed because there was no snow and it was so HOT! Didn't feel like Christmas at all but then again I guess if you grew up in that environment it probably feels normal.

Me? I'm excited for our 6 inches coming on Friday! And the best part is that it's starting in the afternoon and it's my work from home day! :dance::dance: Hubby has to work so I'll snuggle in with all of the Gilmore Girls episodes that I have and have a big ole party with myself! :thumbs:

Sometimes self partying is more fun than group partying

...... :devil:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.