46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

We have a huge holiday party on Saturday night and I'm gettin' excited! :devil: Auntie Marsha is taking the twins (my MIL is sad but its hard to leave her alone w/ 2 babies all night). YIPPEEEEE!!! :P

Jeanne, I hope you have an awesome day and such good news that you're feeling better. (F)

Kelz....plz be so careful tonight driving (and in the morning)...you can always text me if you get stuck on your big wheel in the storm and need me to come pick you up :P (YOU KNOW YOU LOVED THAT TEXT!!! :devil: ) :lol:

I can not believe next week is Christmas!! My Aunts fly in this weekend...2 cousins fly in on Monday and my grams and uncle are driving in next Tuesday... :whistle: Crazy times @ our house! Guitar Hero is all warmed up and ready to roll...lmao :P

Staashi....:D I told my Dad what you said yesterday about him becoming a SR. VJ'er...:lol: He said he's 56 yrs old ...he refuses to be a senior yet dammmm it! :P (but he's using his senior discount at our local supermarket...shhh...don't tell him i snitched :P )

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!! (F)

Mornin Peeps

Thank God tomorrow is Friday, I got so much to do

I finally got my cards all made up with pix of the kids on it, I havent done that in say, oh, 3 or 4 years. Remember the days of taking them to Kmart or Target every stinkin year for those cheap Christmas and Easter photos?

Well I got my act together a little this year...I have finally celebrated 2 Christmases in a row here in the States :thumbs:

Gabi, I wanted to say yesterday that your sweet little Medhi (love that name) looks like your husband's mini-me!

Too cute!!

Amal and Staashi....I would give anything for our temperatures to reach yours right now.

Yeah we havent had much of a winter yet, but this blah, overcast, rainy and chilly ####....take it back..PLEASEEEEEEE

Jeanne HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many happy returns of the day my friend :dance::dance::dance:

Star, ok, I think got this right GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

IAMS a praying for you!!!! (F)

Hello Zee

Hi Lena

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

Edited by sandrila

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

aww annie, way to snitch on papa. And dont worry, I got some new tires on the big wheel and should be okay ...Ill text ya on my way home and let u know. hey who am I kidding we will probably have texted 100 times before then :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Now I know it's true that MENA men grow whiskers at a very young age. :P

Two hour drive to work today....lovely, just lovely. I think it is time to move. :crying:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

:lol:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Mena!! Feeling some better from the fall-not gonna stay in bed all day. Getting geared up for our big snow 6-12. Ew. I hate snow.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline
aww annie, way to snitch on papa. And dont worry, I got some new tires on the big wheel and should be okay ...Ill text ya on my way home and let u know. hey who am I kidding we will probably have texted 100 times before then :)

:lol: Nooo kidding. We text till our fingers are blue! :P

Happy Thursday Mena :) I hope that you're all doing well and that Friday comes asap! :thumbs:

Congrats Carmen :) I'm so overjoyed for you both!!!

Annie and Kelly that text almost made me pee myself, but I'm thinking of getting one of those Barbie corvette big wheels, what do you think? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.