yassmine2878

Thoisdey

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
aww annie, way to snitch on papa. And dont worry, I got some new tires on the big wheel and should be okay ...Ill text ya on my way home and let u know. hey who am I kidding we will probably have texted 100 times before then :)

:lol: Nooo kidding. We text till our fingers are blue! :P

Happy Thursday Mena :) I hope that you're all doing well and that Friday comes asap! :thumbs:

Congrats Carmen :) I'm so overjoyed for you both!!!

Annie and Kelly that text almost made me pee myself, but I'm thinking of getting one of those Barbie corvette big wheels, what do you think? :rofl:

OMG Barbie!! YAY...love those...they are pink, right? :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy birthday, Jeanne! Mine is just a few short days away too! :energy:

And congrats, Carmen!!!

Today I'm baking holiday cookies. A Danish cookie, Iranian cookie, Syrian cookie, Peruvian/Argentinian cookie, Greek cookie, a West Indian cookie, and who knows what else?!?!?! :)

Tonight is a big holiday party and my bestest gf is in town from out of the country!~ I haven't seen her in over a YEAR so I'm soooo happy! !! :D

I hope you're all doing okay in your freezing weather. We had rain all day yesterday but today is sunny and blue again!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

mmmmmmmm cookiessssssss ...i'mma hide undah ur table and snatch them up str8 from the oven.....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Yo Ladeez wazzup? I'm at a conference at a Doubletree hotel and I've already had two of their rockin' chocolate chip cookies and two cups of Starbucks coffee so I'm zoomin'.

Ash - yo mama how ya doing?

Annie - tell your pop that he's not senior, but then again - I'm 34 and according to that one topic earlier I really am the old gray mare. :lol:

Starina is there news?

Yo Ladeez wazzup? I'm at a conference at a Doubletree hotel and I've already had two of their rockin' chocolate chip cookies and two cups of Starbucks coffee so I'm zoomin'.

Annie - tell your pop that he's not senior, but then again - I'm 34 and according to that one topic earlier I really am the old gray mare. :lol:

Starina is there news?

nom nom nom...chocolate chip cookies.....mmmmmmmmm starbuks....... i'm drooling here.......

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Starina is there news?

He's a hip Pops! My Dad's a stud muffin! :P

I think most of us were included in that topic...it was anyone with kids, over thrity or didn't party anymore...:lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:star:

I had the Barbie corvette. Is there one around now?? I had mine, oh, 20 years ago or so...(OMG, that's SO LONG ago!! :crying: ) I also had the dream house, RV, swimming pool, Dream store (had little cash registers and shopping bags and everything), and wait...wait......McDonalds! Yep - Barbie McDonalds.

I've been eating cookies all afternoon. I have to bake 7 dozen for our cookie exchange Monday! :wacko:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Happy birthday, Jeanne! Mine is just a few short days away too! :energy:

And congrats, Carmen!!!

Today I'm baking holiday cookies. A Danish cookie, Iranian cookie, Syrian cookie, Peruvian/Argentinian cookie, Greek cookie, a West Indian cookie, and who knows what else?!?!?! :)

Tonight is a big holiday party and my bestest gf is in town from out of the country!~ I haven't seen her in over a YEAR so I'm soooo happy! !! :D

I hope you're all doing okay in your freezing weather. We had rain all day yesterday but today is sunny and blue again!

have fun!!

all those cookies in one day???

wow you do get around....lol

barbie corvette??? i will never forget my first one either....pink or purple, i dont remember

anywhooo it was fab and i could put the stickers on it

and let the new barbies i just got for christmas drive around in it

ahhhhhhhhhh the good ol days of christmas

getting a ton of gifts and not having to buy any

:whistle:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Alfajores. MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMM

Oh and I'm making Brazilian brigaderos! I almost forgot!

Oh Jen!!! Alfajores (de maizena) are the best. My mother in law makes them for me. tee hee I love her's when she puts the dulce de leche and coconut on them. Also, I will actually take her cookies and fill them with raspberry preserves, too, which I love!!!! My hubby looks at me like I'm nuts when I do that. :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My parents would never let me have a Ken Doll or a corvette. So my Barbie became bisexual and dated my other girl Barbies until she went to the neighbors house to play the other barbie woman and drive the corvette there and stay in the Barbie mansion. LOLZ!

Anyways...

It's a blizzard here with loads of snow outside. Greyhound canceled some of their bus routes today. I'm supposed to leave for Boise in the morning as I finished my finals today.

Hopefully the snow stops tonight and it's somewhat safe driving down to Boise tomorrow.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.