rar124

Fiance says she went home to Phils, but I know she is still here in the US

66 posts in this topic

You have to call Homeland Security and they will investigate, also let them know that she is not with you. If she has any family or friends in the U S they will want to know there address. Good luck

She can stay for 90days if she don't marry you. Best you can just report here.

Deportation

If an alien violates the terms of his or her status or commits certain types of crimes, he or she may be deported by the US government back to his or her home country. Aliens who may be deported include those with legal resident status, those with nonimmigrant or temporary visas and those who have entered the country illegally. Some of the types of offenses an alien can be deported for include:

Conviction for certain crimes, such as drug crimes

Overstaying visas

Using fraudulent or falsified documents or providing material misrepresentations to enter the country

Entering marriage fraudulently to gain entry into the country

Assisting, encouraging, aiding or abetting others to enter the country illegally

Engaging in any activity that endangers public safety or creates a national security risk

Violating any other US immigration or other law

I'm not certain with this but you can read this. PLEASE IGNORE THIS IF ISN'T CORRECT INFO.

(a) Limitation on Review- Section 221(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1201(i)) is amended by adding at the end the following: "There shall be no means of judicial review (including review pursuant to section 2241 of title 28, United States Code, or any other habeas corpus provision, and sections 1361 and 1651 of such title) of a revocation under this subsection, except in the context of a removal proceeding if such revocation provides the sole ground for removal under section 237(a)(1)(B ).".

( B) Classes of Deportable Aliens- Section 237(a)(1)( B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1227(a)(1)( B) ) is amended by striking "United States is" and inserting the following: "United States, or whose nonimmigrant visa (or other documentation authorizing admission into the United States as a nonimmigrant) has been revoked under section 221(i), is".

© Revocation of Petitions- Section 205 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1155) is amended--

(1) by striking "Attorney General" and inserting "Secretary of Homeland Security"; and

(2) by striking the final two sentences.

(d) Effective Date- The amendments made by this section shall take effect on the date of enactment of this Act and shall apply to revocations under sections 205 and 221(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1155, 1201(i)) made before, on, or after such date.

Subtitle D--Immigration Reform

SEC. 5401. BRINGING IN AND HARBORING CERTAIN ALIENS.

(a) CRIMINAL PENALTIES- Section 274(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1324(a)) is amended by adding at the end the following:

"(4) In the case of a person who has brought aliens into the United States in violation of this subsection, the sentence otherwise provided for may be increased by up to 10 years if--

"(A) the offense was part of an ongoing commercial organization or enterprise;

"( B) aliens were transported in groups of 10 or more; and

"©(i) aliens were transported in a manner that endangered their lives; or

"(ii) the aliens presented a life-threatening health risk to people in the United States.".

( B) OUTREACH PROGRAM- Section 274 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1324), as amended by subsection (a), is further amended by adding at the end the following:

"(e) OUTREACH PROGRAM- The Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, as appropriate, shall develop and implement an outreach program to educate the public in the United States and abroad about the penalties for bringing in and harboring aliens in violation of this section.".

SOURCE: http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?...17211a6e6dfb763

Edited by SJ

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well at least you dont have to share half your assets and amessy divorce, let her run...she aint worth the salt in your beers

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Soon sweetie, we will get frustrated too and stop responding, you have been given sound advices from vj but we are yet to hear anything significant or in that direction.

You said she used you to get here and even offered to pay you to help her stay which is totally unacceptable and heartless in all ramifications.

Best Advice everyone has given is inform uscis or ICE or whatever just make it known your situation without being emotional so it doesnt seem you are out for revenge, when she overstays she ll either be removed or even ban herself for life.

A lot of us asked why she would come here and do that to you....? Any reason from her? cos its unusual, such people wait to get AOS first before packing up.You never gave us any cogent reason for wanting to leave you, you never told us what step you are taking to solve your problems and move on, your only other response was she is with her friends and lied she had returned then to ask if someone else can help her stay here, that should be the least of your problems now, since you didnt get married and have "REFUSED" to inform the authorities or move on....soon it would begin to sound like you are stalking her.... then that would make me wonder.. was there anything you really did to have made her want to leave you in so much hurry?

Re-direct your attention to whats necessary, notify the appropriate authority afterall you brought her here, then move on, difficult yes, but like i said in previous posts you are absolutely lucky and should be grateful, she could have stayed and used you for visa, $1010 for AOS/EAD/AP, food, clothing, shelter, divorce and half of your possessions... remitting money to her family back at home not to mention the nice wedding dress from Davids bridals or Alfred Angelos, the venue, ceremony and fancy hotel honeymoon and still left you!!!

And please update us with useful informations with regards to the situation and the steps you have taken atleast we deserve to know how it played out, we have been here for you....Though if you were my brother and have not done anything with all these advice ..i would have taken more drastic measures..like introducing your face to my palms"verse versa"

I am almost getting angry at you bcos you leave the necessary issues and focus on trivial matters!

I hope you dont take my response the wrong way? i hhave just given you another of my $0.02, same way i would speak to a very close friend or a relative.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Timeline
Soon sweetie, we will get frustrated too and stop responding, you have been given sound advices from vj but we are yet to hear anything significant or in that direction.

You said she used you to get here and even offered to pay you to help her stay which is totally unacceptable and heartless in all ramifications.

Best Advice everyone has given is inform uscis or ICE or whatever just make it known your situation without being emotional so it doesnt seem you are out for revenge, when she overstays she ll either be removed or even ban herself for life.

A lot of us asked why she would come here and do that to you....? Any reason from her? cos its unusual, such people wait to get AOS first before packing up.You never gave us any cogent reason for wanting to leave you, you never told us what step you are taking to solve your problems and move on, your only other response was she is with her friends and lied she had returned then to ask if someone else can help her stay here, that should be the least of your problems now, since you didnt get married and have "REFUSED" to inform the authorities or move on....soon it would begin to sound like you are stalking her.... then that would make me wonder.. was there anything you really did to have made her want to leave you in so much hurry?

Re-direct your attention to whats necessary, notify the appropriate authority afterall you brought her here, then move on, difficult yes, but like i said in previous posts you are absolutely lucky and should be grateful, she could have stayed and used you for visa, $1010 for AOS/EAD/AP, food, clothing, shelter, divorce and half of your possessions... remitting money to her family back at home not to mention the nice wedding dress from Davids bridals or Alfred Angelos, the venue, ceremony and fancy hotel honeymoon and still left you!!!

And please update us with useful informations with regards to the situation and the steps you have taken atleast we deserve to know how it played out, we have been here for you....Though if you were my brother and have not done anything with all these advice ..i would have taken more drastic measures..like introducing your face to my palms"verse versa"

I am almost getting angry at you bcos you leave the necessary issues and focus on trivial matters!

I hope you dont take my response the wrong way? i hhave just given you another of my $0.02, same way i would speak to a very close friend or a relative.

:thumbs: Very well said....

Just another example of MORE and MORE situations that probably developed from internet meeting and relationships.

USCIS is considering petitioners have to make at least 2 trips to see their mates. Also each trip has to be for at least a 2 week duration!!!

Not a bad idea but I'm BSing!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Well if you are not happy and will not be marrying her just inform USCIS of that and see where all this go. Im sorry you had to go through this. This is hard especially for one that just want a free vacation. Be careul, she might like it too much and stay here illegally and that not fair for you. So maybe you should post a pic so we know how this scammer look like and send her a link to this forum. Sorry to hear this buddy

Just another example of MORE and MORE situations that probably developed from internet meeting and relationships.

USCIS is considering petitioners have to make at least 2 trips to see their mates. Also each trip has to be for at least a 2 week duration!!!

You are. Why bother.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi guys, my fiance arrived here over 2 weeks ago. We had problems from the start and I decided its best to let her go back. She went to her friend's place last week and she was supposed to leave today. I know she and her friend are lying to me and she is still here in the states. Is there anything I can do to stop all this from going on? I mean I brought her here to be with me, not to be on vacation with her friend.

First of all I was done almost the same way so first of all dont waste your time and get to the USCIS office and report this because protect yourself and let them know what is going on and just try and find you another woman because this is what I have done . Found my Asian honey in Canada a true woman from the heart

We have to wait but our love for each other just gets that much stronger.

MORAN&ELAM always and forever inlove

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well I am glad its not like that now. Or My husband would not be here with me. We could barely afford one trip , and one week. And by the way I have three kids also, which makes it hard to do that visit. And we are very happy , as many that I see here who met on internet. MOre good ones than bad , I think.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Brother,

Sorry to learn that your going through this anxiety and disappointment. From your previous posts, you admitted to being tipped off to some sort of shenanigans, but unfortunately we can't rationalize that sort of thing at the time.

Forget about HER. Its all about YOU now and what YOU need to do to cover your ###.

Call 911 and have them send out someone and tell the PD what happened. They keep a data base of 911 calls, you will need the proof of this call as well as the case or report number of the officer's visit. Go to the Police station next week and get copies of both 911 and incident report. You need pro-active documentation, lots of it. Apply advice given by the PD.

Take her name off any bank accounts, cut the cell phone, etc. that you set up jointly. Change the locks post haste and without fail.

Eventually, she will come crawling back like a dog with her head down. Whatever you do, DO NOT take her back, you'd be a fool. Avoid any contact, phone, email, SMS, or otherwise. Remember, if she cared about you, you would not be in this situation.

Do not go out looking for her or make threats about her to anyone. Best to keep your trap shut to one and all. Pass no messages to her by way of a 3rd party. Give her no reason to put a restraining order out on you, rather state your fears for yourself and property to the Police and see if you can get a restraining order issued on her. A no-contact order is 2nd best. How you you know that she won't break in your place when you are away? I'd be scared.

Burn all relevant files, photos and messages from your PC to CD/DVD, then delete them, gather up all paperwork, yours and hers, and give it to a trusted friend to hang on to.

When she comes back to your place, call the cops. She abandoned the relationship and will be coming back with threats, a small pocked sized tape recorder is worth the investment. Pile up her belongings by the door which will not be removed until the Police get there.

Take copious notes with time and date, hide that notebook in a high place. When Friends ask how you are, everything is going OK, diba?

She can legally stay in the country for the span of her 90 day visa. In most places, if you invite a guest to your home overnight, they can stay there for 30 days. Think about that restraining order. Your word against hers.

Document everything! And good luck.

Wes

Hi guys, my fiance arrived here over 2 weeks ago. We had problems from the start and I decided its best to let her go back. She went to her friend's place last week and she was supposed to leave today. I know she and her friend are lying to me and she is still here in the states. Is there anything I can do to stop all this from going on? I mean I brought her here to be with me, not to be on vacation with her friend.

She has been granted a 90 day stay in the USA. She can do anything she wants with her time until then without penalty. When her 90 days is up, she's out of status. She can only adjust status through a marriage to you.

Here's to hoping the problems from the start were not you being a control freak.

Exactly right. She can be here for 90 days and can only adjust status through marrying you. whatever she decides to do without you is none of your concern. There has to be a reason why she left you. Move on with your life.

Good grief dude.......I think your questions have been answered, answered again, re-answered, and answered in triplicate

Your fiance can stay here legally for 90 days. That's it. After that her status will be illegal. She will not be able to work, drive, or bank here. She cannot switch her K1 visa to another type of visa. She cannot legally stay here on some other technicality without marrying you first.

Notify USCIS, in writing, of the status of your case, then quit worrying about the girl. The longer she overstays the worse it eventually gets for her. If she EVER goes home her chances of returning are next to nil. So she'll be stuck here. With that said, CIS is not gonna pull their heads outa their a$$es and launch a manhunt over one little filipino girl. They can barely find their d%%k to take a morning piss.

I have the same questions that the earlier poster did - and that is why did this girl leave when she did? It doesn't fit at all. Scammers want a green card. There is another side to this and I think a lot of details are missing here (but spare us that's your business) Its possible you did not win "fiance of the year" with her. I suspect that reason 1 could be that your listening skills are below par. Either way, it would be good if you just walk away from this.

Is there any chance of her staying here without me? I mean can some workplace petition her to stay here or anything like that?

i don't get it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.