rar124

Fiance says she went home to Phils, but I know she is still here in the US

66 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Phils is not like Mexico, they cant run the border, they have to marry or petition a job visa (if capable). So if you dont mesh in two weeks?? hmm no plans really to stay with you. Many dont have the 10 gs for to pay for the illegal boat ride over here. Her problem now is that she is in the system so sooner or later INS will catch up with her somewhere. Unless she comes up with money for an illegal identity change or omwthing along that lines.. Surprised the homie girls didnt brief her on Wats up with AOS etc..Or maybe your home was that much of a hell..keep thinking.. paranoia and ruminating is a tough and time consuming hell to live in.. do your self a favor.Let it go DUDe..coz im sure it will be along time b4 it all catchwes up to her.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

No sign of rar124 here?

Hello ((((((((rar124))))))))))?

Hey we deserve to hear from you

You still havent told us what is going on at the moment.

Or are you back together? You can tell us, we wont be mad.

Finally in the Philippines?

Just checking up on you to find out whats going on down there.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If this is for real and you are truly done with her then put her info out there so others dont get fooled cause obviously she is on the prowl. Hey and you know what for whatever reason you might of not of been the one for her and that is what it is. But put her SN, email, name, a pic everything out there to warn people to be wary about her.

Our Timeline K1 My Version!!!!

11-22-06 She winks at me!!!!!

2-13-07 Fly to MNL

2-14-07 I get there for Valentines Day cause I am sweet like that!

2-20-07 I fly home....

7-10-07 I fly to Manila again before I go to Iraq

7-11-07 Engaged

7-12-07 We go to Tarlac to meet the family and stay there

7-17-07 I go home....

7-24-07 Go to Iraq

2-24-08 I come back from Iraq safe and sound cause I promised I would!

3-25-08 Fly to Manila AGAIN 3rd time on that flight (But it was a little better on Continetal Airlines to Japan cause there coach class has power ports for laptops.

4-22-08 End of the best month ever....even though I had to shower from a bucket like Iraq and buy her an AC cause I was dying at her house....Had to do the visa extension thing which was easy, I had a very good time for the month I was there and felt so much more comfortable about the future!

K1

8-13-08 Sent 129f fedex.

8-14-08 NOA1

8-19-08 Touched

8-21-08 Received hard copy of NOA1

1-29-09 Touched again

1-29-09 Approval Notice Sent PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

2-02-09 NVC gets stuff MNL2009######

2-05-09 Received hard copy of NOA2

3-24-09 NVC is finally done with whatever adminstrative processing they had to do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If this is for real and you are truly done with her then put her info out there so others dont get fooled cause obviously she is on the prowl. Hey and you know what for whatever reason you might of not of been the one for her and that is what it is. But put her SN, email, name, a pic everything out there to warn people to be wary about her.

you might weigh that above against the tos:

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Ok ok ok Your right! Dont EVER EVER do that on this site!!!!......Go to GoDaddy.com start a website Revenge is a dish best served cold! I am mostly joking I am just under the frame of mind of maybe this guy might not be as innocent in this whole thing as he may seem. But either way everyone has told this guy the same thing....I am all about alternative advice.

Our Timeline K1 My Version!!!!

11-22-06 She winks at me!!!!!

2-13-07 Fly to MNL

2-14-07 I get there for Valentines Day cause I am sweet like that!

2-20-07 I fly home....

7-10-07 I fly to Manila again before I go to Iraq

7-11-07 Engaged

7-12-07 We go to Tarlac to meet the family and stay there

7-17-07 I go home....

7-24-07 Go to Iraq

2-24-08 I come back from Iraq safe and sound cause I promised I would!

3-25-08 Fly to Manila AGAIN 3rd time on that flight (But it was a little better on Continetal Airlines to Japan cause there coach class has power ports for laptops.

4-22-08 End of the best month ever....even though I had to shower from a bucket like Iraq and buy her an AC cause I was dying at her house....Had to do the visa extension thing which was easy, I had a very good time for the month I was there and felt so much more comfortable about the future!

K1

8-13-08 Sent 129f fedex.

8-14-08 NOA1

8-19-08 Touched

8-21-08 Received hard copy of NOA1

1-29-09 Touched again

1-29-09 Approval Notice Sent PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

2-02-09 NVC gets stuff MNL2009######

2-05-09 Received hard copy of NOA2

3-24-09 NVC is finally done with whatever adminstrative processing they had to do.

Timeline

Ok ok ok Your right! Dont EVER EVER do that on this site!!!!......Go to GoDaddy.com start a website Revenge is a dish best served cold! I am mostly joking I am just under the frame of mind of maybe this guy might not be as innocent in this whole thing as he may seem. But either way everyone has told this guy the same thing....I am all about alternative advice.

Maybe not on here but theres plenty of places to go to do this. She deserves the worst treatment possible, this is exactly what my fear is, because how am I suppose to know for sure, I mean really, does anyone know for sure until your fiance gets here. He was obviously fooled by her, how are any of us to know were not being fooled too. I feel bad for you man. And for all those on here saying she has to leave after 90 days, no she doesnt have to do anything, shes SUPPOSE to leave, chances are she wont, Immigration is not going to put someone on her case to find her and deport her. She is a scam artist like so many of them and it worked on him. There are millions of illegals in this country shes no different, some said she cant work, how many illegals work in this country? Again, numerous, and they actually make a living too. I'm wondering if there are more cases like his that just haven't been brought to light on here, I admire his honesty.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just another example of MORE and MORE situations that probably developed from internet meeting and relationships.

USCIS is considering petitioners have to make at least 2 trips to see their mates. Also each trip has to be for at least a 2 week duration!!!

Not a bad idea but I'm BSing!

I don't think they need mandatory minimums - they aren't any guarantee that the relationship is any more bonafide. What seems painfully obvious to me is the OP really demonstrates a tremendous amount of ignorance and I don't mean that to be insulting. The sad fact is this world is full of ignorant people and scammers ready to pounce on them. You would hope that the CO's would recognize such unions but apparently this one slipped through the cracks. The OP needs to wise up and hopefully he learned a powerful lesson here.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
No sign of rar124 here?

Alright, sorry I was away trying to take care of this BS that I was in. I put so much trust on this girl, I spoke with her dad alot and me and her dad got along so well. I spoke with her almost everyday for 3 years. I visited her for a couple of weeks every year. I recently found out that she might be pregnant. But no, not from me, from another guy in the Phils. This ended any hope of us getting back together.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
No sign of rar124 here?

Alright, sorry I was away trying to take care of this BS that I was in. I put so much trust on this girl, I spoke with her dad alot and me and her dad got along so well. I spoke with her almost everyday for 3 years. I visited her for a couple of weeks every year. I recently found out that she might be pregnant. But no, not from me, from another guy in the Phils. This ended any hope of us getting back together.

I am sorry about what happened. I guess you just have to forget her and make sure next time you fall in love, to know her very well first.

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

No sign of rar124 here?

Awww, completely Awful rar, sorry to hear that, so are you free of her now and any responsibility right? sorry.

K-1 TIMELINE

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Update....

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi guys, my fiance arrived here over 2 weeks ago. We had problems from the start and I decided its best to let her go back. She went to her friend's place last week and she was supposed to leave today. I know she and her friend are lying to me and she is still here in the states. Is there anything I can do to stop all this from going on? I mean I brought her here to be with me, not to be on vacation with her friend.

I am so sorry to hear that... Do what is needed to do..You've got all advices here as i see it...and Move forward. I know it is easier said than done but you have to do it for yourself. You dont deserve someone like her. Good luck and May you be out of that problem.

joseph and jeel

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
No sign of rar124 here?

That sucks. Looking back now, do you see the signs (little red flags) that things were not quite right? Trust is important to a relationship, but blind trust in a person you only have met in person a few times is a bit wreckless, IMO, especially with a person that you meet through an international dating service (Filipina Heart, Cherryblossoms, etc). I'm not sure the answer to ever avoid being used like that (it can happen in any relationship), but hopefully when you do look back, you will realize there were in fact signs that were hinting to you that she was betraying your trust.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever happened between you both Rar124....?

Is she still here?

K-1 TIMELINE

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Update....

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
Hi guys, my fiance arrived here over 2 weeks ago. We had problems from the start and I decided its best to let her go back. She went to her friend's place last week and she was supposed to leave today. I know she and her friend are lying to me and she is still here in the states. Is there anything I can do to stop all this from going on? I mean I brought her here to be with me, not to be on vacation with her friend.

its so sad to read post like this, but my story is diff after i got my visa my fiancee suddenly dumped me..no reasons, he stopped calling, he ignored me till now.its ok if i was dumped as long he will just talk to me, so that i will know where i stand.if he have the gots to tell me he doesnt want me to come to us because he just realized he doesnt love me well thats ok..ill probably accept that, what can i do? but to ignore me..thats another story.im worried now my visa will expire next month...pls pray for me guys...thank and have a nice day to all...

its so sad to read post like this, but my story is diff after i got my visa my fiancee suddenly dumped me..no reasons, he stopped calling, he ignored me till now.its ok if i was dumped as long he will just talk to me, so that i will know where i stand.if he have the gots to tell me he doesnt want me to come to us because he just realized he doesnt love me well thats ok..ill probably accept that, what can i do? but to ignore me..thats another story.im worried now my visa will expire next month...pls pray for me guys...thank and have a nice day to all...

Sorry sis, that must really hurt, and yes he should man up and tell you what it is so you ll know!

So sorry.

K-1 TIMELINE

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Update....

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.