Machiavillain

Third K1 Visa

574 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
He doesn't want someone who is overweight but he wants women to look past weight when making a decision about his friend? Uh huh.

I noticed that one...so she has to keep fit and trim while he can let himself go? HUGE double standard!

Steve, have you perhaps thought as well that if you married a foreign woman that she would change after living her for a while and being exposed to our culture? Do you not think that maybe she would like things like new appliances, shoes and clothing? I think the second thing that bothers OP here is that you are totally and absolutely unrealistic about women in general! Yeah you can go on match.com and find women who have certain income level expectations but you can also turn it the other way around and I betchya that most of the men have certain expectations regarding women's looks/weight as well. It's a two way street bro, and finding the right person for you isn't as easy as finding the first girl on the match.com pages.

Yes, Im perfectly fine if she gains weight AFTER we marry. Ill fall in love with her even more and we'll be closer so it wont really matter. BUt at least let me have some sexual/physical attraction at the beginning huh??? Geesh.

And generally, from what I have read over the years with guys who have married filipinas here, the filipinas generally do not change much. They stay humble and non materilistic. I dont see what you are suggesting happening. It coudl, yes, but not likely. If it does, so be it. She'll be just like every other American lady, or like most I mean.(dont want to say all are that way)

And I agree, just as I have physical expectations of needing a think woman so I can feel sexually attracted to her, perhaps these american ladies need MONEY attraction in us men in order to find us attractive . Fine, we're equal. So, therefore, I choose to go out of the US to find woman who dont use money as a prerequisite for love. By the same token, American woman can do the same by going o ut of the USA to find men who dont care about their overweightness right? I wouldnt blame them if they chose to do that. :) So what up?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
He doesn't want someone who is overweight but he wants women to look past weight when making a decision about his friend? Uh huh.

I noticed that one...so she has to keep fit and trim while he can let himself go? HUGE double standard!

Steve, have you perhaps thought as well that if you married a foreign woman that she would change after living her for a while and being exposed to our culture? Do you not think that maybe she would like things like new appliances, shoes and clothing? I think the second thing that bothers OP here is that you are totally and absolutely unrealistic about women in general! Yeah you can go on match.com and find women who have certain income level expectations but you can also turn it the other way around and I betchya that most of the men have certain expectations regarding women's looks/weight as well. It's a two way street bro, and finding the right person for you isn't as easy as finding the first girl on the match.com pages.

Yes, Im perfectly fine if she gains weight AFTER we marry. Ill fall in love with her even more and we'll be closer so it wont really matter. BUt at least let me have some sexual/physical attraction at the beginning huh??? Geesh.

And generally, from what I have read over the years with guys who have married filipinas here, the filipinas generally do not change much. They stay humble and non materilistic. I dont see what you are suggesting happening. It coudl, yes, but not likely. If it does, so be it. She'll be just like every other American lady, or like most I mean.(dont want to say all are that way)

And I agree, just as I have physical expectations of needing a think woman so I can feel sexually attracted to her, perhaps these american ladies need MONEY attraction in us men in order to find us attractive . Fine, we're equal. So, therefore, I choose to go out of the US to find woman who dont use money as a prerequisite for love. By the same token, American woman can do the same by going o ut of the USA to find men who dont care about their overweightness right? I wouldnt blame them if they chose to do that. :) So what up?

most woman work in the united states so why would they need mens money. just to let u in on a little secret...i make more then my husband.

Timeline
I wonder what things like "This stuff about 40-somethings and gals in their late teens is Puritanism left over from the early 20th century." actually mean. Is the label supposed to somehow make it OK then for 40-somethings to be into young girls? I see it as either lazy argument style or substanceless argument style. It is like referencing the crusades when bashing Christianity.

Ma Z, you are clearly losing this one. LOL. Take that puritan/judgemental stick you got up your booty about the age issue and relax. Your judgemental Feminizai attitude is another reason why I run away from Western woman. Geesh.

I once read where a 55 yr old guy married a 18 yr old girl and brought her to the states and she looked like 13. (You guys know how young filipinas can look at 18) Well, he reported that American woman(never men), always came up to his wife when he was out of earshot and asked "are you ok little gilr? Is this man really yoru husband? Do we need to call the police? Are you being kidnapped?". Ahhhhh, I love it!! Thast what I want. I want to bring a really petitie humble shy quiet LEGAL 18 or 19 yr old who looks underage so I can relish in these feminists western woman who CANT ST AND it!! It would make my day every day!!!

The Mz Z's would be having heart attacks, and pointing out "look at that bad man" , that childmolester.

I wonder what things like "This stuff about 40-somethings and gals in their late teens is Puritanism left over from the early 20th century." actually mean. Is the label supposed to somehow make it OK then for 40-somethings to be into young girls? I see it as either lazy argument style or substanceless argument style. It is like referencing the crusades when bashing Christianity.

Ma Z, you are clearly losing this one. LOL. Take that puritan/judgemental stick you got up your booty about the age issue and relax. Your judgemental Feminizai attitude is another reason why I run away from Western woman. Geesh.

I once read where a 55 yr old guy married a 18 yr old girl and brought her to the states and she looked like 13. (You guys know how young filipinas can look at 18) Well, he reported that American woman(never men), always came up to his wife when he was out of earshot and asked "are you ok little gilr? Is this man really yoru husband? Do we need to call the police? Are you being kidnapped?". Ahhhhh, I love it!! Thast what I want. I want to bring a really petitie humble shy quiet LEGAL 18 or 19 yr old who looks underage so I can relish in these feminists western woman who CANT ST AND it!! It would make my day every day!!!

The Mz Z's would be having heart attacks, and pointing out "look at that bad man" , that childmolester.

I feel a bit of deja vu comin on!....

It's nothing to do with feminism..even if she looked 18, it's still pervy!

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,..you can really find someone at your age range..let's say she is in her 20's.. most women from the philippines know how to serve their man, meaning cooking..all that wifey stuff.. I am a filipino-american woman so, I don't really know most of those stuff..plus the family ties there are important so, no worrying about divorce...because you picked women that are 19year olds, hum, they really won't take you seriously..I believe the marriage there is 20's and above..those girls just used you...I know its sad.. but I am sure there is someone out there or here in america for you...I know, it's just so strange why most people find their mate from another country.. I guess we are just afraid of overworking, and stress factor in america...

Good luck on your search...

I've noticed alot of discussion regarding filing a second K1 visa within two years of the first, and how the US CIS mistakes "beneficiary" for "petition". What I'm curious about is the two per lifetime K1 visa sponsorship limit. It seems that the wavier for that should only be granted if a previous beneficiary dies (or a female is abused by a previous beneficiary), at least, that's the impression i get reading the forms & internal memo. I've read the GAO report that states most K1 waivers are granted, but that's for the two-year rule if I'm reading it correctly. Is there any information regarding someone who's actually willing to risk a third round of Russian Roulette? I mean, even felons get three strikes, we get only two?

Mind you, this is purely of intellectual interest to me. I have no intention of going down the aisle again, regardless of her citizenship. ;)

I had my 3rd approved and it was within 2 years of the 2nd approval. The first 2 girls had backed out on me and never made it here to the US (they were 19 yrs old and this had most to do with it). This time it was me who backed out on this 3rd one, and she went back to the Philippines. Im still hoping to find a filipina wife cause I just cant meet the kind of woman I want here. So I may be looking for my 4th petition some day, perhpas sooner than later. Im just havent been ready to give my search any effort yet. Maybe Ill be the first 4th petition IMBRA test case here. If so, Ill be sure to let everyone know how it goes. If I could only find a 30 to 36 yr old woman in the states who isnt overweight, carrying baggage from previous marriages, and who doesnt care how much money I make, then I just might not need to look overseas for marriage.

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hum,, correction there...sorry if others get offended..but, women from the philippines especially 18-19 age range would marry a foreigner money...I mean why dont she just marry someone from there when she can go abroad...get it... That is why you should get a woman who is in her 20's..you said filipina girls do look alot younger there than what their real age is... If you really want a filipina woman, you should find a preety one who is educated like you..of course a pretty one... There are lot's of woman there who are educated... don't just get someone from a bar...aheheheheh...sorry if others are offended... there are lots of women there who are professional and knows how to have fun at the same time.....

good luck...!!!!

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
. I too would never consider marrying another American woman after my personal experience and those of so many others I know.

I couldn't say it better about the 4 I had in my 49 years of married life to american women they are users not lovers

You may be only one person in the world,

but you may be the whole world to one person

LIVED IN YUDU CHINA SINCE 5-5-2008

SENT 129F AUG 5 2008

NOA1 AUG 13TH 2008--8 DAYS

NOA2 MAR 20TH 2009--227 DAYS

RECEIVED P3 MAY18TH--286 DAYS

RETURNED P3 MAY 19TH--287 DAYS

RECEIVED P4 JULY 3 4:30 PM

JUST 351 DAYS TO GET INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW DATE JULY 30TH 7:30 AM

RECEIVED A BLUE GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF

NOW INTO A DNA TEST

R4ECEIVED VISAS 3-26-2010 FOR VISAS

POE SAN FRANSISCO APRIL 6TH 2010

HAVE BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR 1 YR 8 MO 16 DAYS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so many choices: buttered or unbuttered, salted or unsalted..... :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

The OP makes perfect sense. On the other hand, I am among those who don't see a large age difference as suspicious nor perverted. There is nothing in scripture that contradicts or discourages my attitudes on age/nationality.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hands Charles the Sharp Pointy Stick she wants to stab herself with and says:

Buttered and Salted plz ...

Returns to the corner and waits patiently for the voice of reason .... :pop:

Waiting, Waiting, waiting ....

Today is the Tomorrow, you worried about Yesterday .....

05-Dec-04 Shay and I met online.

17-Feb-07 Shay came to visit me Australia for 5 and half wonderful weeks.

---

02-Oct-08 Shay lodged 1-129F

07-Oct-08 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA1 had been approved

07-Jan-09 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA2 had been approved

14-Jan-09 NVC notification recieved

29-Jan-09 I recieved pk 3 in the mail

29-Jan-09 I recieved passport in the mail

04-Feb-09 I went for my police check

20-Feb-09 medical

24-Feb-09 Picked up medical results *PASSED*

26-Feb-09 mailed pack 3

02-Mar-09 Embassy received pack 3

24-Mar-09 Interview @ 9.00am

!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!

27-Mar-09 Visa Arrives in Mail

---

14-Apr-09 Departing for the US

---

02-May-09 Wedding Day

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow really? I haven't agreed with much that you have said so far, although I have refrained from commenting. You say that you want a girl that looks so young that it makes people (you say women) worried when they see the two of you together??? (here I would like to comment that perhaps men wonder about the legality of the relationship as well, but simply refrain from approaching the girl as they fear that then they too would look like they were doing something wrong). You don't think something sounds a bit wrong about that? For the sake of this argument, let's say that I don't have any opinion on 40-50 year old men dating/marrying 18 year old girls. What you are saying is that you want a girl that looks young enough to make people worry! My concern at this statement is not because the girl is not old enough to make her own choices (she's 18 and therefore she is old enough) but because you are flat out saying that you want someone that looks 13! *that* is messed up...that is requesting to be labeled a childmolester (as you already said in your post). Within just a couple sentences you stated that others would think you were a childmolester and that you would love to have that happen.......

All I can think right now is "wrong" and therefore I will stop typing.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

The choices here sem to include shaken..... but not stirred

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Popcorn or Filipinas? :whistle: Isn't there supposed to be a subject in English? :huh:

NOA 2. Really?

Timeline

Wow really? I haven't agreed with much that you have said so far, although I have refrained from commenting. You say that you want a girl that looks so young that it makes people (you say women) worried when they see the two of you together??? (here I would like to comment that perhaps men wonder about the legality of the relationship as well, but simply refrain from approaching the girl as they fear that then they too would look like they were doing something wrong). You don't think something sounds a bit wrong about that? For the sake of this argument, let's say that I don't have any opinion on 40-50 year old men dating/marrying 18 year old girls. What you are saying is that you want a girl that looks young enough to make people worry! My concern at this statement is not because the girl is not old enough to make her own choices (she's 18 and therefore she is old enough) but because you are flat out saying that you want someone that looks 13! *that* is messed up...that is requesting to be labeled a childmolester (as you already said in your post). Within just a couple sentences you stated that others would think you were a childmolester and that you would love to have that happen.......

All I can think right now is "wrong" and therefore I will stop typing.

Well, I was just venting. Im so sick of people judging people, how bet some revenge on them. Grrrrr. . If I marry a 18 yr old, she IS LEGAL , PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! And the Ms Z's of the world can just shut their trap. Im so sick of that kindof judgementalness on something that is legal. And yes, it would give me some pleasure in freaking out those ####### puritan tight wads out there who have issues with it. I guess Im sadistic. LOL

FOr what its worth fellas, my last fiance was 32 yrs old ok? I posted this in this forume way before this thread even started. I think the young girls are so cute and adorable so I tend to be attracted to LEGAL young ladies. I dont break the laws and so I shouldnt get ####### from anyone who acts like I do just because Ive considered marying 18 yr olds. ANyways, as it stands now, Im pretty worried to ever try to marry a 18 or 19 yr old again given the failures and that they are frivilous and dont keep their commitments. Im really not into any age anymore, I think it was just a "Thing" I was vulnerable to at one time.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

reminds me of the first 8 weeks i spent in china.

i was in this little city (6 M) where many foreigners tourist, but few live. i was walking through the downtown one day looking for a barber shop, and two cute local girls struck up a conversation with me in broken english. i told them i was looking to get my hair cut, and the next thing you know, i was in a beauty shop with a bunch of neo-punk green-haired mini-skirted jack-booted honeys taking turns on my lap playing with the blonde curly hair. i just sat there with a poker face pretending that $hit happened to me all the time, and everything was cool.

i ended up "dating" those girls just as friends, and one day took them to a big bhuddist site that was popular with western tourists. some europeans were in a group blocking the stairs in front of us, so i stood there between the girls, who were wearing minis and nancy sinatra white boots and hanging on my arms.

one of them asked the portly matron closest to us if she spoke english, and was she american? she looked down her nose pointedly at me as she answered that yes, she spoke english, and no, she was belgian. i just grinned at her and said that i was american. she looked at me and said "I know."

priceless.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.