MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

HYENA congrats on your touch!! hope it is NOA2 coming!!! wujuuuuu as maliciant wrote, you should wait until the interview is schedule ....

GEMMIE why dont you try writing to the embassy? In Venezuela you need to write to them or wait for 3 more months hehehe, I hope you have an answer on the UK embassy

Dani, Mara -.... I was so frustrated yestarday, I cried for ours, I didnt even read my book (Harry P) ... I went to bed by 9pm! I dont like feeling like this ... today I feel better .. It is at night when I go back home from work .. and have no sign on NOA2 .... lonely at my bedroom, wanting to be with my babe ... buaaaaaaaaaaa sad! oh well, I just want you to know that I understand how you feel .... we just need to keep it together!!! and It will come! :star:

good day to everyone!!!

Queen on page 303!! hehehe

Edited by Noa&Mia

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
HYENA congrats on your touch!! hope it is NOA2 coming!!! wujuuuuu as maliciant wrote, you should wait until the interview is schedule ....

GEMMIE why dont you try writing to the embassy? In Venezuela you need to write to them or wait for 3 more months hehehe, I hope you have an answer on the UK embassy

Dani, Mara -.... I was so frustrated yestarday, I cried for ours, I didnt even read my book (Harry P) ... I went to bed by 9pm! I dont like feeling like this ... today I feel better .. It is at night when I go back home from work .. and have no sign on NOA2 .... lonely at my bedroom, wanting to be with my babe ... buaaaaaaaaaaa sad! oh well, I just want you to know that I understand how you feel .... we just need to keep it together!!! and It will come! :star:

good day to everyone!!!

Queen on page 303!! hehehe

Yesterday we had a little anniversary for making 7 months since engaged and i couldnt stop crying too, i felt so depressed, i went to bed early too all in tears :( i wanted to be smiling for my baby but i couldnt he saw me like that on the webcam and i made him feel sad too, cause he cant do nothing for this visa thing...oh well, Mia, stay strong girl we are with you :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Sorry about asking redundant (sp?) questions but is there a number or a way to check status of a case once it's left NVC? Ours left the 7th and we've not heard anything...should we just hurry up and keep waiting? :whistle:

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

I hate to complain when there are other aug filers who haven't been approved yet, but NVC still has no record of my petition. My NOA2 is dated 12/19 and no one at CSC or NVC will give me any information, I really thought the petition would be at the consulate by now, it is soooo ANNOYING!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD

On January 23, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your mailing address.

I wish they would tell me what information they want...

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Stinkerpotsam: I'm sure your petition is at the embassy by now, I don't know what you can do with that, I guess you just waitmore for the letter from the embassy, but for good measrue check the regionals to see if you can call up the embassy and move things along somehow...

soon~tobe: Is an operator telling you they have no record of it or are you trying to use the automated system?

On January 23, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your mailing address.

When you receive the letter just follow instructions carefully. They don't really tell you anything specific on email becuase it is automaticaly generated.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

I hate to complain when there are other aug filers who haven't been approved yet, but NVC still has no record of my petition. My NOA2 is dated 12/19 and no one at CSC or NVC will give me any information, I really thought the petition would be at the consulate by now, it is soooo ANNOYING!!

Same happen to me when I called, the lady was nice and helpful but she said there is no record of my petition but a few days later a letter shows up when I was on vacation that the USEM has my petition and I have a new case number (MNL Case Number). Hang in there, it will come.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I got the same thing yesterdy. In my case they required more evidence that we have meet in person.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After the donut plot earlier this week failed (any junk food brought into the office is a plot to make me fatter... or at least screw up my diet)... a new plot was hatched... to bring in pizza and soda today... "they" say it's because of all the extra filing that has been done this last week... but I know better, they just want to fatten me up!

I haven't been paying as much attention to igor's lately but ow... this weeks numbers suck, and it's not just because they forgot to approve mostly august filers like they are supposed to... just a bad week all around.

For those who received RFE's, follow those intructions on the letter you received and send them back as fast as you can so they resume processing on your petitions.

Godspeed

USEM NBI Requirements:

I got the same thing a while back, sent back the reply on the same day since it was just that I had to answer two questions originally left blank by the lawyer (IMBRA part C, I-129F) . When they receive your response, they generate an automatic response immediately saying: "Response to request for evidence received and resumed case processing".

Good luck!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

After waiting for months and month getting an RFE must be heart breaking, I am sorry for those who got it. Maybe in one hand once you mail them what they need, they will approve much faster. At least they are looking at the files and it's not just sitting around. I hope this does not happen to me or another member of JV. Good luck to everyone.

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey everyone, I am back from India, got back this morning... had an AWESOME time with my SO while I was there for a week... as I was leaving however, her tears nearly brought me to my knees... This past week could not have been more pathetic in terms of Government Inefficiency. Lets hope things can still recover by tonight.. it is Friday after all. Hope all you guys have a GREAT weekend, and best of luck with your NOA2's, ect.

NOA1: August 29, 2008

NOA2: January 26, 2009,

NVC RECIEVED: January 28, 2009

NVC SENT: February 3, 2009

INDIAN EMBASSY RECIEVED: February 7, 2009

EMBASSY SENT PACKET 3: February 9, 2009

hey everyone, I am back from India, got back this morning... had an AWESOME time with my SO while I was there for a week... as I was leaving however, her tears nearly brought me to my knees... This past week could not have been more pathetic in terms of Government Inefficiency. Lets hope things can still recover by tonight.. it is Friday after all. Hope all you guys have a GREAT weekend, and best of luck with your NOA2's, ect.

It hurts coming back, it really does but hey we are much closer right?

This what I had to deal with on my way to the airport when I was coming back to Seattle, ughhhhh the pain but still I had to be strong for them.

n845635400_5446177_9198.jpg

USEM NBI Requirements:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.