MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Fred brought up the bit about MarkGA... a million things could have happened, this process does kill a few relationships now and then, in addition to the regular **** happens kind of things... you gotta be pretty serious to make it through and that's if nothing goes wrong... for those that are getting hung up and left behind... it's so much worse.

I am the most random person in the world, I can bring any ####### up anytime of day! HAHAHAHAHA! I betcha Mark is around just frustrated at VSC.

Hey Maliciant you ever remember a few months ago some of us were wishing we were at VSC coz they were faster? I actually asked my lawyer this last July if I can have my papers processed there since it's faster. He told me NO! you live in WA state we have to file in CSC.

AS KING I summon MARKGA!

Guards, please bring him in!

Edited by SoInLove16

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Fred brought up the bit about MarkGA... a million things could have happened, this process does kill a few relationships now and then, in addition to the regular **** happens kind of things... you gotta be pretty serious to make it through and that's if nothing goes wrong... for those that are getting hung up and left behind... it's so much worse.

I am the most random person in the world, I can bring any ####### up anytime of day! HAHAHAHAHA! I betcha Mark is around just frustrated at VSC.

Hey Maliciant you ever remember a few months ago some of us were wishing we were at VSC coz they were faster? I actually asked my lawyer this last July if I can have my papers processed there since it's faster. He told me NO! you live in WA state we have to file in CSC.

AS KING I summon MARKGA!

Guards, please bring him in!

Way to make us VSC idiots want to murder them some more there king....

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Hey I didnt mean anything by that, I was just saying that I thought I could switch when we were still filing. I apologize if that came out wrong.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I remember when it looked like VSC was going to be weeks ahead of CSC... and of course everything I read up to that point indicated that VSC was way faster than CSC... but just before I filed I saw something about CSC having gotten slightly faster than CSC... so I didn't feel too bad about having to file there at first... but if I had the choice... I probably would have filed with VSC... and about now I'd be kicking myself hard over it.

I'd forget about summoning MarkGA, he's not just lurking without posting, he's not signed into VJ since october...

Timeline
Hey I didnt mean anything by that, I was just saying that I thought I could switch when we were still filing. I apologize if that came out wrong.

Lol its ok fred Im just so annoyed at them right now I really want to stab them in the eye with a spoon....

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/10/2009 Married

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I GOT TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! I never thought it would happen!

I'm hoping no RFE but something is better than nothing....someone has my file! Someone's bacteria-laden paws are all over my file!

I'm hoping tomorrow...hope, hope! Come on come on! I'm willing it!

I can buy my plane ticket soon as that NOA2 comes! I'm hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, come on!

Any crystal balls out there?

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Mara i'm sorry girl for this hell you're 2 going thru, pretty much the same for so many people...i really dont expect anything before 14 Feb. when we'll mark 180 days, all the docs and stuff are ready to be sent to congressman and everyone who can actually do something for us to help...only in the area where chris lives there are 140 complaints for CSC :( i cant imagine how more they are for the biggest areas

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

I honestly think there's nothing wrong with files stuck at VSC. If you look at the chart that the guy posted in the other thread, it's just gone WAAAAY downhill since August, and apparently not even half of August filers are approved yet. It still sucks, but hoping it will make you guys feel better about whether or not someone has lost your file. It's still in that pile!

We were originally meant to file in June but we didn't have the money to file. Our packet was complete and sitting on a desk collecting dust for 2 months and everyday I could see that VSC were getting worse, that was horribly frustrating.

16 days since our file left NVC apparently.. everyone seems to have gotten their packet from the embassy by 7-10 days, so we might be calling up soon.

I'm going out today/tonight, so give me some good news when I get back, people! :)

Timeline
Mara i'm sorry girl for this hell you're 2 going thru, pretty much the same for so many people...i really dont expect anything before 14 Feb. when we'll mark 180 days, all the docs and stuff are ready to be sent to congressman and everyone who can actually do something for us to help...only in the area where chris lives there are 140 complaints for CSC :( i cant imagine how more they are for the biggest areas

Don't worry Dani, I feel for you too hun, and Marm, HD, Habibi, Hyena, and the rest of us neglected August filers, I know im bitching about it, but it must be just as hard for you and Chris because you filed with CSC.

I know that I shouldnt take all this heart but its getting hard, especially when you see people who have gotten approved after "months" of waiting and you look at their timelines and realise that they only had to wait for 2 months :(

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

10/10/2009 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Damn I had a lot to read this morning! ( I like it). Its slow here at work and you guys keep me entertained! :yes:

The best thing is that Hyena got touched, I hope that's a sign, I am so intrigued, why are they soo freaking slow at VSC?. They were waiting for Obama to make changes in the immigration lwas maybe?, who knows!.

Changing subject, the medical in Chile is only one day too. And my fiance has his vaccines record from when he was a child and he won't need many shots, they say probably one or two but the have to check the record. I'll let you know how that goes.

I remember when I went for my medical to come for the first time as a permanent resident I went to the doctor in Ecuador and he only checked my stomach and my arms and my heart and my back. They took a blood sample and I went somewhere else for the x-rays, That was it! he didn't even made me take out my clothes!.

Keep posting people, today is gonna be a very very slow day at work!.

XOXO,

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Don't worry Dani, I feel for you too hun, and Marm, HD, Habibi, Hyena, and the rest of us neglected August filers, I know im bitching about it, but it must be just as hard for you and Chris because you filed with CSC.

I know that I shouldnt take all this heart but its getting hard, especially when you see people who have gotten approved after "months" of waiting and you look at their timelines and realise that they only had to wait for 2 months :(

Mara i think exactly like you, i cant stand seeing people get approved who waited for 80 days,,,,they should wait like us, but then again i try to not think selfish if this is really selfish thinking...i agree CSC has many filers and things go slowly but at least they can keep some kind of order with the cases...if everything has order i can wait patiently, and something else why no one can say at what stage the case is, if we passed checks, if we need to send other documents, they can write this in our case status or something to give you piece of mind....i dont know if Obama will do something about this emigration service but definitely needs changes, people pay more now for slower service

P.S. when Chris called he told them to fix their site cause they havent updated it for a long time so they updated it now, thanks God they are working... :thumbs:

Edited by Dani^Chris Perry
as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HYENA: Congrats... maybe? Are you planning to buy tickets after the NOA2 so you can attend the interview? If so unfortunately you are better off to wait until it's scheduled... no gaurentees on when that will be, after the NOA2... is at least a little more waiting for NVC and probably the embassy too.

It's the end of the week... and... I'm down 3 more lbs... I miss-read the scale and saw it as up 1 for the week but then realized I had read the decimal place... I should easily achieve my short term goal for weightloss before my return to the philippines, hopefully I don't break the habit too much while on vacation and pick it back up on my return so I can finally hit my long term goal (I want six pack abs and I WILL get them hehe).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I love USICS....

Chris took off work early yesterday to head down for a 3pm appointment at the DC office and then I never heard from him, I got this email this morning from him:

"I left the office to go downtown to see the folks at USCIS. I got there and the security folks were closing the door at 2:45. I had my little apointment number and they said they were shutting up the building "for adminsitrative reasons" . At this point I had gotten a little hot around the collar. Made some rather rude comments etc and kept pointing out that I had an appointment. More security guards showed up and they threatened to charge me with interfering with a federal employee and disturbing the peace."

He got home and had no power and no charged cell phone so I never got to hear from him till this morning, I am so incrediably pissed off at the whole process right now!!!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear this, :( I work in the DC area too. People around here can be very conservative at times, but hang in there!!! Good luck on Tuesday! :thumbs:

I GOT TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! I never thought it would happen!

I'm hoping no RFE but something is better than nothing....someone has my file! Someone's bacteria-laden paws are all over my file!

I'm hoping tomorrow...hope, hope! Come on come on! I'm willing it!

I can buy my plane ticket soon as that NOA2 comes! I'm hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, come on!

Any crystal balls out there?

Good luck!!! :thumbs:

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Happy Dancer,

thank you for your post on 'Jan 22 2009, 02:46 PM' :devil:

"I am browsing thru everyone's profiles on VSC and some of them have had their NOA2s and just didn't update their timelines, so I went ahead and dropped a comment. Wish they would so we'd all at least feel a little pull on that list."

I think alot of people read it and updated their timelines. I jumped from 179 on the ignor's list to 158.

Keep up the good work! :dance:

Shan.

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.