tenderheartusa79

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

I'm at work and bored . there is nothing to do so far cause my boss is in china .

so i think its my time to play around a little bit . and try to breath :D

Happy Wednesday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Tenderheart, get a job! :P:lol:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

today i go back to work, i am an emotional wreck staring at my lil guy snoozin away, i havent even been able to slee soundly all nite, which is why i have been up since 4am...uughh, this sucks

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaam/Hello

Yup Happy Hump Wednesday! Here, tomorrow is the weekend! Hoooray! Nothing much happening my way! Just alot of cleaning to do, that I have been putting off! My finger stills hurts!

Hi to everyone here!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
136.gif

summer11.gif

today i go back to work, i am an emotional wreck staring at my lil guy snoozin away, i havent even been able to slee soundly all nite, which is why i have been up since 4am...uughh, this sucks

7241.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kelly it's going to be hard for a few days but you *will* get through this. Where is he staying while you're at work? I brought in tons of pictures and I made sure I called about 3 times a day, once in the morning, once at noon and once in the afternoon to see how she was doing. Daycares expect this from new moms so don't feel shy about it. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

G'morning everyone! Kelz, I wish you the best today (F) . I'm sleepy :sleepy: . I thought it was going to be a slow day at work, but Alhamdulillah, it's gotten busy!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Its a beautiful day today! I don't have to work today so i am happy for that. I am going to take my daughter to the dentist ( not looking forward to that) anyways i wish everyone a blessed, and beautiful day! And im so happy for all the good news that's been happening this week i pray alot to i am so happy to see prayers being answered and i will continue to pray that you all have more good news!! Enjoy!

AJ1 :thumbs:(F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Timeline

KS, Henia, Bridget, G-Girl, ME~n~HIM, and AJ1...Good morning!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hi all!

So...who has time to catch me up??? :)

Congratulations on all the wonderful news (visas, US arrivals, babies, relationships etc)!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

I wish Jeanne would arrive at the scene with our coffee. I need more fuel cos I really want to get outside and trim back some of the bushes in the back yard and do some tree trimming, if possible. The neighbour behind me has this huge ghetto tree that smells and sheds these stinky little seeds and wouldn't you know it, HIS tree is growing all on my side. The city won't do spit about it, the neighbour is a d**kweed and he could care less. 21 years I have dealt with this #######. Sigh.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Happy Wednesday! I hope you all have a great day in whatever you do today!

jobhunting.jpg

Me, I am going to spruce up my resume today :D And I feel good about it. It is time for me to make money for a different store owner. The only bad part, I won't be able to take a trip to Jordan in Ocotober if I quit where I am working now. That sucks but everything happens for a reason. Where I work now, I went from being their #1 :star: to being called into the office every dang day for small issues. I can take the reprimands, I can take losing privaleges, I can take being sentenced to work every Sat/Sun for eternity, but now they have made a new rule that they can take hundreds a month away on a whim, without notice, and that ,,,,is unexceptable. (their fav new word for me--- 'unexceptable--they called me that at least 4 times last week :| )

Hi everybody that posted already!

jJ

Edited by just_Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.