tenderheartusa79

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know, but this city is so dang lame....I have told them about this for 21 years now. You would think they would finally do something about it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I know, but this city is so dang lame....I have told them about this for 21 years now. You would think they would finally do something about it.

:secret: drill the base of it, put in roundup or motor oil :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Charles, one year I did drill it and the bit broke off inside the tree! Then I poured turpentine on the holes I made. It would not die! I hacked it with a machete and peeled the bark off and watched it's gaping wounds heal.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Charles, one year I did drill it and the bit broke off inside the tree! Then I poured turpentine on the holes I made. It would not die! I hacked it with a machete and peeled the bark off and watched it's gaping wounds heal.

not sure turpentine would do the trick. how big a tree is it and how deep did you drill?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

It is well over the top of my roof in height. At that time, I think I drilled about half way through it.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
It is well over the top of my roof in height. At that time, I think I drilled about half way through it.

:blink: sounds like the tree is possessed, going halfway in and pouring in a good supply of petroleum products should kill it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

0k, if the city fails to do their part, then this shall be my only recourse of action. Thanks, Charles!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

Well, I didn't get much packed today :sigh: I stopped by my friends shop on the way to the storage place to see about getting her to make me some floor length khimars out of a thin polyester material and ended up staying there for a long time. She didn't have the material I was looking for to make them for me and I don't feel like running around to fabric stores looking for it now but she said if I buy the material she'll sew me whatever I want :D Of course, when I was there she just happened to have two really nice (and thin and soft) overhead abayas that I fell in love with. The three I have are all kind of heavy and the sleeves are short so when I stretch my arm out they come up over my wrist and get stuck there. Also, they only come to just under my ankle and I've been saying I want something longer forever so these two she had just happened to be down to the ground and the sleeves are nice and long! Then she ended up giving me a pretty good deal to take both of them so I couldn't resist the temptation! I'm not really supposed to be spending my money right now!! :blush: Oh well...... :lol:

Edited by Alhamdulillah

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline
Well, I didn't get much packed today :sigh: I stopped by my friends shop on the way to the storage place to see about getting her to make me some floor length khimars out of a thin polyester material and ended up staying there for a long time. She didn't have the material I was looking for to make them for me and I don't feel like running around to fabric stores looking for it now but she said if I buy the material she'll sew me whatever I want :D Of course, when I was there she just happened to have two really nice (and thin and soft) overhead abayas that I fell in love with. The three I have are all kind of heavy and the sleeves are short so when I stretch my arm out they come up over my wrist and get stuck there. Also, they only come to just under my ankle and I've been saying I want something longer forever so these two she had just happened to be down to the ground and the sleeves are nice and long! Then she ended up giving me a pretty good deal to take both of them so I couldn't resist the temptation! I'm not really supposed to be spending my money right now!! :blush: Oh well...... :lol:

Yes, but you have to treat yourself every now and then.

kodasmall3.jpg

Yes, but you have to treat yourself every now and then.

You sure as heck do! I was in line at walgreens superstore today and the cashier lady was saying to the customer infront of me, "Sometimes you gotta treat yourself, if you don't do it no one else will."

The words struck me - we spend sooo much time on everything else except ourselves. Since when did we become our objects of punishment? You are definately right in this. We should all get up from out butts and treat ourselves tomorrow! (never too early to start)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

Im intending to do so in a few hours.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good morning, MohamenandMelinda!

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.