Rocketta

Am I the only one,

286 posts in this topic

deleted :P

pu##y...i read it prior

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Ok can someone post a link of one of these age inapropriate couples so I can know what you all are talking about. :lol:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You are not alone. Everyone thinks all women are gullible and stupid and we wouldnt know if a man was just using us... GIVE ME A BREAK. There is no way that my man could fake all that time with me, all those emotions, all that sex :devil: , crying on webcam and more...NO WAY. Not to mention that I am a hard personality, very feisty (nice way of putting it) and have a temper. NO ONE could deal with me unless they REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY loved me ... not even for a green card.

But yes, I think women should have the right to CHOOSE whoever they want to be with for whatever their reasons are, just like men do. I do NOT condone scams in this process as far as taking money or marrying a relative, etc etc ...but if a couple honestly intends on being together, for whatever reason, they should have that right.

You got my support, girl!

ILOVETAN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Put the popcorn down and say something!

So whaddya say about the lovely weather we're having?

My age-appropriate wife will be home soon, hopefully we can go out and enjoy it in an age-appropriate manner!

but are you and her height-appropriate? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
I think almost everyone hears that from at least one person at some point.

Honestly, the only place I've heard that is right here on VJ.

Thank God I don't have any acquaintances who would be so presumptuous and rude and my friends and family know me too well.

:thumbs:

A woman I work with has asked me in the past if P is marryng me just for a greencard (she phrased it more delicately, but that was the meaning). And I said "yes, software engineers from Germany generally need to marry American school teachers to have better lives." That shut her up.

More recently, last week I was at a bridal shower and a colleague (not friend...) said "you do know that if he comes over here and you get divorced you are financially responsible for him for a certain number of years, right?" Who the heck says that to someone months before they get married? AT A BRIDAL SHOWER?! (not mine but still).

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
Ok can someone post a link of one of these age inapropriate couples so I can know what you all are talking about. :lol:

Guys please stop this type of conversation please. Last warning. Thank you for showing respect for your fellow VJ'ers.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
A woman I work with has asked me in the past if P is marryng me just for a greencard (she phrased it more delicately, but that was the meaning). And I said "yes, software engineers from Germany generally need to marry American school teachers to have better lives." That shut her up.

Lol.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Lol.

word......... :dance:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

My SO actually heard it coming from her mom "He probably wants a greencard and is using you for it".. that was until I explained and show her mom it's actually better in a lot of ways over here than there lol... Well, maybe not always but at least in my case it is.. I am pretty well settled over here in the Netherlands and will give up a sh*tload in order to be able to be with my future wifey.. after that we didn't hear it ever again that I might have been using her lol

Oh well, it is understandable in a way, they try to protect people coz what if they are truely in love but the foreign fiance is actually only using the USC? Then it is very sad if they all the sudden break up or something, the USC might be heartbroken and some people just try to protect them from that :)

umm...

quality of life in the netherlands > quality of life in the usa

americans are so arrogant :P

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

My SO actually heard it coming from her mom "He probably wants a greencard and is using you for it".. that was until I explained and show her mom it's actually better in a lot of ways over here than there lol... Well, maybe not always but at least in my case it is.. I am pretty well settled over here in the Netherlands and will give up a sh*tload in order to be able to be with my future wifey.. after that we didn't hear it ever again that I might have been using her lol

Oh well, it is understandable in a way, they try to protect people coz what if they are truely in love but the foreign fiance is actually only using the USC? Then it is very sad if they all the sudden break up or something, the USC might be heartbroken and some people just try to protect them from that :)

umm...

why do you hate america?

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

umm...

why do you hate america?

it's my right as an american :ranting:

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

umm...

why do you hate america?

it's my right as an american :ranting:

:yes::lol: i was just joking ..and i like your #######.....

and yes, Netherlands, FTW!

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Guys please stop this type of conversation please. Last warning. Thank you for showing respect for your fellow VJ'ers.

ah, I was joking! :lol::whistle:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
umm...

This works both ways though. There was a bit of confusion among my in-laws as to why I would move to Germany. My FIL seemed to think that it confirmed his idea that the US was worse than Germany in a gleeful kind of way. Until recently, he vowed never to set foot on American soil and dam.n, the rants. Second, hmm, let's just say the laws are a lot different in Germany when it comes to supporting children after the age of 18. I guess he thought I had more German legal knowledge and bad intentions then I could have conceived of alone. So in that way, I was seen as a possible devious immigrant deadbeat and his son was just too stupid to get it. Nice way to start off, eh?

He's mellowed out a bit, but uh, it was something else at first. I guess after you live with your SO abroad for an extended period of time, no one really questions the immigrant's intentions. No one has suggested to me that he was just marrying me for a green card because that would be very stupid.