Peikko

He's a crap actor

40 posts in this topic

"VIENNA — Austrian authorities searched Wednesday for a woman who failed to appear for the start of her trial on charges of stalking and threatening to kill CSI: Miami star David Caruso..."

:whistle:Link

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whew.......I'm glad they said where she was from and how old. For a minute, I was afraid it was my friend, Bobbi. She loves that guy.

I just don't see the attraction. Love the show; but he bugs me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

He bugs me too.

What I wonder though, is how seriously they take a death threat of a tv star when the person issuing the threat lives thousands of miles away? I realise that there are planes etc but if this person has never even visited the US (it's not clear from the article if she hasn't, but there is nothing that says she has) can one really say that her threat is more than exaggerated irritation?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I remember when he was a street gang leader on Hill Street Blues. His persona on CSI Miami is peculiar, but so was Steve McGarret on Hawaii Five-O. Even the camera close-ups on him when he talks make him peculiar.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I suppose a threat is a threat.

If she wanted to be put on some sort of watch list, she probably just got her wish.

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

On Miami Vice, Curoso talks in this s.l.o.w w.a.y w.i.t.h h.i.s h.e.a.d t.i.l.t.e.d t.o o.n.e s.i.d.e a.s i.f t.o i.m.p.a.r.t m.o.r.e w.e.i.g.h.t to his words than really exists! It's such an irritating acting style...if one can call it acting :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

CSI Miami is a great drinking game- every time David Caruso either takes his sunglasses off, or throws out one of his cheesy one liners, you drink.

You're hammered in about 10 minutes.

Edited by MissStacey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

For me, he will always be "Kit Kat" from Hudson Hawk :lol:

I remember when he was a street gang leader on Hill Street Blues. His persona on CSI Miami is peculiar, but so was Steve McGarret on Hawaii Five-O. Even the camera close-ups on him when he talks make him peculiar.
Edited by Kazan' Tiger

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On Miami Vice, Curoso talks in this s.l.o.w w.a.y w.i.t.h h.i.s h.e.a.d t.i.l.t.e.d t.o o.n.e s.i.d.e a.s i.f t.o i.m.p.a.r.t m.o.r.e w.e.i.g.h.t to his words than really exists! It's such an irritating acting style...if one can call it acting :lol:

him doing that drives me up a wall! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

CSI Miami is a great drinking game- every time David Caruso either takes his sunglasses off, or throws out one of his cheesy one liners, you drink.

You're hammered in about 10 minutes.

:yes::lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Exactly what my husband and I feel... :whistle:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think it's brilliant in a way, but he's turned himself into a cartoon. He's no dummy...lead actors on cop shows have all had their trademark, Kojak with his bald head and lollipop, Baretta and his pet cockatoo, Columbo with his trench coat and hat. I think Caruso did his best at trying to be like his predecessors, but one flaw seems to be that his character takes himself too seriously.

Edited by Jabberwocky

Filed: Timeline

The worst is at the beginning of an episode when he starts one of his dou*** bag lines, puts on his glasses, then finishes the line. Good thing the police don't have any bugs in my living room. I've probably dropped more than a few death threats on Horatio after some of his lines. Can't stand the m'fer.

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

That's the problem though, his character is just awful and then he adds the irritating 'trademarks'. It's one thing to be lampooned, but to knowingly make yourself like this?

Columbo, now, he had a cute dog.