from a moroccan forum discussing white marriage or marriage for papers

159 posts in this topic

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Come on you guys, you know that kind of stuff just makes the flaming worse.

we need a bookie. want the job?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are so evil!!!

I'm betting in my mind; but I'm not sharing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You are so evil!!!

I'm betting in my mind; but I'm not sharing.

i'm not evil, i'm just drawn that way...... :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Try this on for size ! several members of my fiance's family told me that i treat him bwtter than any arab woman he has been with ! and yes i am older ! how's that for a reversal of your stated" cultural norms?"in the end we are just 2 people trying to be happy! :innocent:

Filed: Timeline
Try this on for size ! several members of my fiance's family told me that i treat him bwtter than any arab woman he has been with ! and yes i am older ! how's that for a reversal of your stated" cultural norms?"in the end we are just 2 people trying to be happy! :innocent:

Again, being older doesn't mean your relationship will not work. Look at my signature. My great grandmother was much older than my great grandfather. But discussing these things is important. I am older than my husband. I have several friends older than their husbands. I completely support relationships with age disparity. I am in one. There are ones in my family. But its important to keep dialog open and bring up different topics and scenarios.

For example, both people are of child bearing age. The woman is in her mid 30s. She wants a baby. She discusses this with her husband. Somehow he keeps putting it off, till he gets his papers, then till they have more money. She loses her ability to have kids. He leaves her. He got what he wanted . She did not. He goes and marries a girl from back home.. Not only is the American woman out her best years of her life, she was robbed of having a baby. If someone getting papers from you will not give you a baby when you are making horrible sacrifices for them, BALLAK

If you have not met his mom and dad and all his family BALLAK

If he doesnt take you everywhere and introduce you as his wife BALLAK

If he is resistant to wearing a wedding ring BALLAK

If he gives you every excuse in the book as to why he wont have children with you BALLAK

If he is working once he arrives in the USA and sends all his money home and does not contribute to your household on an equal basis BALLAK

If people call your house and do not address you as his wife and speak arabic in front of you BALLAK

I have actually seen a woman who was a girlfriend posing as a cousin openly dating a married man ( married to an American)

Everyone knew it was greencard fraud except the American. She was the last to know. The american never caught on until later.... much later. BALLAK

Frankly, betting or not, watching 2 American girls I know abort their arab babies because their husbands told them it wasnt the right time ( disney wives.. married to moroccans that came here to work and married disney employees to get their papers) I have absolutely no qualms with saying BALLAK...

Love has no age but neither does being NAIVE. Learn arabic. Listen. Know what is going on around you. Take note of your finances and make sure you know what your life is like. Then love the best you can and hang in there.

And the man is supposed to support the woman overseas and let her stay home while he works. A man who has a spouse who pays half the bills is NOT THE NORM.. Of course if you are contributing and paying bills, the man is getting treated better. We married for love. Overseas , the guy has to have money to set up his life.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
For example, both people are of child bearing age. The woman is in her mid 30s. She wants a baby. She discusses this with her husband. Somehow he keeps putting it off, till he gets his papers, then till they have more money. She loses her ability to have kids. He leaves her. He got what he wanted . She did not. He goes and marries a girl from back home.. Not only is the American woman out her best years of her life, she was robbed of having a baby. If someone getting papers from you will not give you a baby when you are making horrible sacrifices for them, BALLAK

I find a lot of your post ridiculous and have called my husband to the computer many times to read what you post. He usually walks away after reading them, spitting out some Algerian words that I don't care to repeat here. This above is just the kind of ####### that makes him angry.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
img462f2dea28948medyi7.jpg

I would help him with a green card, but being married already might slow things down, but how could I not help a young man get his green card. :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

real post

#18253By sky on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 2:10 pm

I am considering going to morocco with a friend so my friend can marry the man i have been datings brother so he can come to the US and only for that reason they have never met. My boyfriend asked me if i knew of anyone willing to do this, he is very much in love with me and would never ask me to do that for him, although he wants his brother that he has not seen in nineteen years to come to the United States, he says his brother and my friend might hit it off, but its for the money she is going to do it for. Now my question, she is on disability and going over as a tourist to visit my boyfriends family with him and I. Does she have to have a job to be able to bring him back to the states? Is it okay that she is only a student and a mother, collects SSI? Is it safe for me to go and meet my boyfriends parents in Morocco? Should I be worried he says they come from a nice part of Morocco outside of Cassablanca, and i should not be nervous about visiting. They come from a good family and i have been dating him for a little more than a year he is very good to me and my children and when i talk to his parents they are very nice to me. Is there anything to worry about for me just to visit? what kind of papers will she need to bring to help his brother come to the states. What should i expect when i get there? I have done some research and the part of Morocco i am going to visit is really beutiful. We (him and I) have had this trip planned for some time he is already a legal citizen of the United States works a good job for a limo company, and has worked for them for some time now. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE SHOULD I HAVE MY FRIEND DO THIS FOR MY BOYFRIEND SO HE CAN HAVE HIS BROTHER HERE? Or is it to dangerous.

It can go both ways, if you have enough money!!!!!!!!!!!!

humordaspasstnichtzusamjj9.jpg

humordaspasstnichtzusamjj9.a287eeb5a5.jpg

Yep - just look at the 'best site to find your soulmate' thread - some of those Russian scammers make these MENA guys look like amateurs... :o

look at this post Patti

#18253By sky on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 2:10 pm

I am considering going to morocco with a friend so my friend can marry the man i have been datings brother so he can come to the US and only for that reason they have never met. My boyfriend asked me if i knew of anyone willing to do this, he is very much in love with me and would never ask me to do that for him, although he wants his brother that he has not seen in nineteen years to come to the United States, he says his brother and my friend might hit it off, but its for the money she is going to do it for. Now my question, she is on disability and going over as a tourist to visit my boyfriends family with him and I. Does she have to have a job to be able to bring him back to the states? Is it okay that she is only a student and a mother, collects SSI? Is it safe for me to go and meet my boyfriends parents in Morocco? Should I be worried he says they come from a nice part of Morocco outside of Cassablanca, and i should not be nervous about visiting. They come from a good family and i have been dating him for a little more than a year he is very good to me and my children and when i talk to his parents they are very nice to me. Is there anything to worry about for me just to visit? what kind of papers will she need to bring to help his brother come to the states. What should i expect when i get there? I have done some research and the part of Morocco i am going to visit is really beutiful. We (him and I) have had this trip planned for some time he is already a legal citizen of the United States works a good job for a limo company, and has worked for them for some time now. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE SHOULD I HAVE MY FRIEND DO THIS FOR MY BOYFRIEND SO HE CAN HAVE HIS BROTHER HERE? Or is it to dangerous.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
img462f2dea28948medyi7.jpg

I would help him with a green card, but being married already might slow things down, but how could I not help a young man get his green card. :wacko:

Wow....that completly made my headache disappear :P

I find a lot of your post ridiculous and have called my husband to the computer many times to read what you post. He usually walks away after reading them, spitting out some Algerian words that I don't care to repeat here. This above is just the kind of ####### that makes him angry.

Meriem (F)

I don't know why any of this would pertain to you or your husband. You two do not have any plans to have kids as you said previously....But sadly, this does happen and often...Its a horrible thing to take someone s years from them and their dreams

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.