no name

Another illegal immigrant takes sanctuary at Chicago church

216 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
Now, another illegal immigrant, Flor Crisostomo has defied a deportation order and taken refuge in the same church.

Good! I hope another 50,000 of his illegal amigos take refuge in the same church too so they can feed, clothe, medicate, educate, and incarcerate the lot of them. Ditto for the rest of the sanctuary churches. Fill 'em all up to the ceiling with illegals they can provide care for. That will put an end to this ridiculous misguided do-gooder nonsense.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Honestly, I'm tired of our country allowing churches to be havens for criminals.

The Catholic Dioscese is one of the main supporters of illegal immigrants in Southern New England.I wonder if Flor will end up being a diplomat with Elvira,or at least her assistant.

Yes, in Mexico, where Elvira got deported to.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Now, another illegal immigrant, Flor Crisostomo has defied a deportation order and taken refuge in the same church.

Good! I hope another 50,000 of his illegal amigos take refuge in the same church too so they can feed, clothe, medicate, educate, and incarcerate the lot of them. Ditto for the rest of the sanctuary churches. Fill 'em all up to the ceiling with illegals they can provide care for. That will put an end to this ridiculous misguided do-gooder nonsense.

The Catholic church has enough money and gold to do just that.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

well i'm Catholic. & i won't be giving them any $$$ as long as this continues.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
mi nombre es Pedro (Pay-droh)

So, I've been getting it wrong all along, I thought it was "Ped row" ;)

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

haha

PWNED

WWJD?

Jesus probably wouldn't be working for DHS

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

haha

PWNED

WWJD?

Jesus probably wouldn't be working for DHS

i agree..Jesus, would be saying welcome child.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

I am referring to the Vatican,not us regular churchgoers.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

her

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

They also have enough $$ to make a difference in Mexico where a good share of their flock live.

Timeline

her

Yes,Flor is a girl.

January 12,2011-RFE

I am referring to the Vatican,not us regular churchgoers.

they're pretty famous for harboring & protecting others from the law also. i'm not too proud of that either. ;)

7yqZWFL.jpg

Yes, poor show for those who claim that the church provides succour for everyone, regardless of what they have done, to actually stick by those principals, shame on them!

they're pretty famous for harboring & protecting others from the law also. i'm not too proud of that either

Seems to me you have misunderstood. As I understand it, christians are meant to provide succour without judgement. That isn't to say that they condone any and every behavior. I believe you will find that christians will try to provide a criminal with the support to own up to and take responsibility for themselves. This is not necessarily a quick process.

That said, I am not sure that any christian would consider being an illegal immigrant a 'sinful' position. Clearly, they are at odds with federal laws, but I am not sure what that means in christian terms. Maybe a member of the church will enlighten us.

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Seems to me you have misunderstood. As I understand it, christians are meant to provide succour without judgement. That isn't to say that they condone any and every behavior. I believe you will find that christians will try to provide a criminal with the support to own up to and take responsibility for themselves. This is not necessarily a quick process.

That said, I am not sure that any christian would consider being an illegal immigrant a 'sinful' position. Clearly, they are at odds with federal laws, but I am not sure what that means in christian terms. Maybe a member of the church will enlighten us.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Maybe a member of the church will enlighten us.

Maybe Benedict will step down from his gold crapper and let us know what he thinks.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online