4/11/08- AOS, EAD and AP re-mailed

4/18/08- NOA's received

5/06/08- Biometrics Appt

6/14/08- AP approved

6/17/08- EAD approved

11/07/08- Greencard Approved!

11/22/08- Greencard Received

Gabriel was born on January 12, 2010!

Deffo a sore point this thread. What does it make me as i was married to a US citizen, getting a divorce and now having a relationship with another US citizen?

beach_1_001.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:o:o:o:o:huh::angry:

MAN !!! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I READ!!!

DUDE your behavior is the reason why CANADIANS have to go through that visak-1 %$^^^& crappy thing since just few years ( to many abuses from other countries and then they just sucked it up and included us in that garbage. How in the world do you meet those women?? Do you really think its LOVE ???

:blink::blink::wacko:

think twice the next time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
:o:o:o:o:huh::angry:

MAN !!! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I READ!!!

DUDE your behavior is the reason why CANADIANS have to go through that visak-1 %$^^^& crappy thing since just few years ( to many abuses from other countries and then they just sucked it up and included us in that garbage. How in the world do you meet those women?? Do you really think its LOVE ???

:blink::blink::wacko:

think twice the next time.

hate to break it to you, but we've always had to go through "that visa K-1 crappy thing" .

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Maybe I'm judging way too fast, but that's probably why deadlines are damn extended! Geez! I'm so glad to be in love and not shopping for a fiancé(e)! There's room for everything and everyone, but it sucks for the ones who are apart and in love.

-Nineta

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

wow....amazing...and not in a good way

K-1

6-16-07 Mailed in I-129F

6-26--07 NOA1

7-03-07 touched?

10-29-07 TOUCHED!! And Later in the day-APPROVED!!! (found out on line on the 30th)

11-06-07 received NOA2 in the mail

12-10-07 NVC received

12-12-07 Left NVC

01-14-08 USC received packet 3 in the mail

01-21-08 Fiancee received packet 3 in the mail

02-13-08 VISA ISSUED

02-27-08 Fiancee entered the country

03-20-08 Married! (First Day of Spring)

AOS, AP & EAD

03-29-08 Mailed in AOS, AP & EAD Application

04-04-08 NOAs for AOS, AP & EAD (arrived in mail APR 7)

4-11-08 letter for biometrics arrived in the mail

4-22-08 Biometrics

5-30-08 EAD and AP approved

06-06-2008 AP arrived in the mail

06-07-2008 EAD arrived in the mail

06-12-2008 AOS Approved

06-19-2008 Greencard in hand

:angry:

I totally agree with what everbody said! This is an insult to all of us who are having very hard time trying be with the person we sincerely and truly love!! I mean really. You would just be devastated by the news, rather than asking for some help to get that other woman...

I just hope that there are not too many people like you who go through all this without even being sure of the person they chose. I mean really, all you did is make the process longer for someone else.. Someone who has been waiting for a very long time and for real. :blink:

Boooooooo!!!!!!

An advice for next time: Think twice (or more) before getting engaged with someone.

Faustine

K1 journey:

I129F sent mid-october 2007

I129F received by CSV: 10/19/07

NOA1 received early March and NOA2 received on March 19th!! We got APPROVED!!

File received by NVC and sent to US Embassy in Paris: 03/10/2008

05/06/2008: I sent the packet 3 to the embassy.

05/22/2008: Packet 4 received!

06/10/2008: Medical examination in Paris.

06/17/2008: INTERVIEW: Visa approved!!

08/31/2008: WEDDING

AOS journey:

09/05/2008: AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago

09/11/2008: Notice date for I-485, I-131 and I-765

10/16/2008: SSA finally gave me a SSN!!

11/17/2008: AP received and EAD approved!

11/20/2008: Biometrics appointment AND Green card interview in Fairbanks.

12/29/2008: I went to my local office to regive my biometrics. And my EAD card has finally been issued!!

01/12/2009: EAD received!! Finally

02/09/2009: GC received in the mail :) Anniversary is 01/29/11

Removal of conditions:

11/09/10: Divorced

11/18/10: Sent I-751 to CSV

11/30/10: Receipt notice received in the mail

12/30/10: Called USCIS as no news for 1 month after NOA1

1/10/11: Emailed from USCIS about my call: "The process for fingerprint appointment scheduling has been requested."

1/13/11: NOA2 ASC appointment notice

2/3/11: Biometrics at local office (NOA2 recieved on 2/2/11!!!)

2/16/11: Date of decision: APPROVED

2/24/11: Card in hand

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
:angry:

I totally agree with what everbody said! This is an insult to all of us who are having very hard time trying be with the person we sincerely and truly love!! I mean really. You would just be devastated by the news, rather than asking for some help to get that other woman...

I just hope that there are not too many people like you who go through all this without even being sure of the person they chose. I mean really, all you did is make the process longer for someone else.. Someone who has been waiting for a very long time and for real. :blink:

Boooooooo!!!!!!

An advice for next time: Think twice (or more) before getting engaged with someone.

Faustine

I just want to add that perhaps if you want to be a dishonest internet wife hunter would you please have the courtesy to do it with people in your own country so that you don't bog down the immigration system for the rest of us?? I mean its your business how you deal with your relationships, but it becomes the problems of others when you involve government processes mulitple times and that's just not right.

and to add to the post about we have always had to go thru the crappy K-1 thing, that may be true, but not too many years ago it was only a 30 day or couple of months at most process from start to finish! not this 1 year or more gig!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
what i read is that you're already in touch with another women from another country... maybe its the reason the ukrainan women left you. No?

Sorry, you feel that I am a womanizer, but that is as far from the truth as you can get. I respect her decision, and the entire time I was with her, I was just that WITH HER. I also know that you can not force love, and when she made her choice, I made a choice, and my choice was to move on and not give up on what I want, and that is the love and devotion I am willing to give. Thanks for your opnion, but dont judge the book by the cover. thanks jerome

Timeline
I consider your attitude toward all this an insult to those of us who have had to endure the agonizing separation from our loved ones, and have REAL relationship,

I'm happy to see that i'm not alone with that feeling.

NO, maybe I should tell the entire story. I simply asked a question about filing. I am currently writing a woman, am I planning on getting married or engaged again, I do not know. I just like to know where I stand if this goes forward, Yes the woman I am writing knows that I just got out of the other relationship, I am not like most of you want to think. I can try to defend myself, but only god can judge me, and for those who try, god will judge you. She wanted time to think about 3 weeks ago, and last week the 22nd she decided to call it off, and then on friday, I started to write to my cousin who married a Philippine woman, and told him about what happened, and he gave me a email of a woman he met in the philippines while with his wife, we are just writing, not talking about marriage yet, just getting to know one another, but as I said I do not want any surprises, and if something happens between us, I do not want to tell her I will try to file for a k1 fiancee visa and then find out that I cant and that I have to wait 1 or 2 years, or that I can not file for it ever, THAT would not be right to HER, so all. please feel free to judge me as you want, I do not care, all I know is that it is funny when someone comes for help some of you want to put your 2 cents in and judge a person, then there are those that jump on the band wagon and ride it out. So to all that judge me, remember do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Thanks all for the support, and know I do truly appreciate it, and I thank you, and keep the replies coming, and for those that want to condemn me, please keep those replies up to, remember what goes around comes around, and i hope your fiancee's don't see your true nature :whistle:

thanks Jerome!!

Wow...I have no words :angry:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
what i read is that you're already in touch with another women from another country... maybe its the reason the ukrainan women left you. No?

This is the reason that it takes so long for Fiancee and marriage visas, and why USCIS looks at all of us with a jaundiced eye.

I havent been on the boards for some time and the first post I read is yours, it is no wonder the US immigration system is so backed up.

I am not going to even dignify your question with a real answer, my only comment is that shopping for a wife like you would a used car is wrong and is the exact reason there are restrictions on the number of filings you can submit.

I consider your attitude toward all this an insult to those of us who have had to endure the agonizing separation from our loved ones, and have REAL relationship,

i couldn't agree more! this guy should be left hanging upside down in a tree full of big red ants until he comes to his senses.

Thank you for your opinion, but please read my reply. I should have stepped back before I wrote the thread, and I know I do deserve some flak about what I said " i am just glad I didn't spend the money on the plane ticket" Yes I should not have said that, I agree, and not trying to defend myself, I said it, I know the journey is long and hard, and I have endured through it like some of you, and unlike you or others it did not work our my way, I do believe marriage is a sacred place that is not like "shopping for a used car" like someone said in a different post, and people say that they would dump me fast if they were in her shoes, but look at it this way, I don't want to hurt the new woman, and make her think that I was a liar, and that i just went there with no true thoughts of honesty, but that I looked for answers, so that if the time comes close I can be honest like I was the entire time with Iryna, When I date, or write to a woman, I have one goal in life, and that is to find love, and I start any relationship with this in mind, and I just started writing, this does not mean I am going there next week, or even next month, but I know that maybe some day, and when I come to the reality that I want her to marry me I want to be able to honestly tell her that we can be married, I do not want to string her along like other men saying there is a delay, but don't worry we will get the visa. I hope everyone understands me, and if you still don't like me this is your choice, as it was my choice to come here for help as the serious man with only good intentions, a man that was hurt, and a man that respects the thought of marriage, and of a real honest relationship.

thanks for the reply Jerome

Jerome...I took a moment to think about this after the initial annoyance I felt by your post.

All I can say to you is take some time for you.

I don't know why the first relationship ended and honestly, it's none of my business but I really feel you should take a breather. For yourself, and this new woman. If it does end up moving into a more serious stage, you'll be thankful you took the time.

I don't know why or how you would even be ready for a new relationship at this stage, I would be beyond devastated.

There is no way you can be remotely ready for a new relationship. I would hope that this new woman would have the common sense to know this as well and not jump into anything.

I know people here are judging you, I did at first too. My first reaction was anger but then I realized that I don't know you. None of us know you. Live your life the way you want but mostly, make sure you are happy and treat others as you would be treated. This is a hard journey and not one to be taken lightly.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.