jerome

visa application

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks all that answered my last question. We had the interview set up for tomorrow (the 28th) and last tuesday she ended our relationship. My question is... Can I file a new application for a different woman right away? or is there a waiting period? I started to write to a woman in the phillipines instead of the Ukraine, and I will probably go over there in the begining of april to meet her if it works out. Please let me know if there is some amount of time that must pass by, so that I can let her know if we feel that our relationship is headding that way. thanks again for the help last time!

jerome

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:o

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:unsure::huh:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

The way this is worded :blink: ( not sure myself if I am reading this right) you are setting your self up for a pumeling! Just giving you a heads up, be prepared........ :pop:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
B. Filing Limitations

IMBRA imposes limitations on the number of petitions a petitioner for a K nonimmigrant visa for an alien fiancé(e) (K-1) may file or have approved without seeking a waiver of the application of those limitations. If the petitioner has filed two or more K-1 visa petitions at any time in the past, or previously had a K-1 visa petition approved within two years prior to the filing of the current petition, the petitioner must request a waiver. These limitations do not apply to petitioners for a K nonimmigrant visa for an alien spouse (K-3).

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/IMBRA072106.pdf

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

relationship ended few days b4 the interview? ohhhhh thats sad!

Nov. 23, 2009 mailed the I-751- Lifting of Conditions

Nov. 30,2009 USCIS sent it back to me coz i sent it 1 day earlier

Dec. 05, 2009 mail it again

Dec. 15, 2009 NOA1 recieved - GC 1 year extension

Dec. 24, 2009 recieved Biometrics Appointment

Jan. 08, 2010 Biometrics

Jan. 27, 2010 Approved...my card will be here within 60days

Feb. 01, 2010 Recieved 10 yrs. GC in the mail

March 17, 2008 papers for son sent to chicago

March 19, 2008 chicago recieved the papers

March 27,2008 NOA1

June 03,2008 NOA2 Petition Approved

July 19, 2008 AOS fee bill send to me...with MNL case number.

Aug. 14 2008 notice for visa payment

Aug. 16, 2008 I-864 download instructions

Sept 4, 2008 DS-230 instruction recieved

Sept. 29, 2008 NVC asking for missing documents for my son

Oct.18,2008 mail the letter of consent from the father

Oct 20, 2008 NVC recieved the letter of consent

Nov. 4,2008 recieved letter from NVC with the date of interview

Dec.09,2008 Medical at St. Lukes

Dec 22,2008 Interview for my son at Manila embassy

Jan.7,2009 Submit the proof of relationship

Feb. 02, 2009 going home to Phils

Feb.20,2009 Fly to USA...Mnl-Detroit

Sept.1 2009 Embassy sent a re medical form (almost 9 months waiting)

Nov. 9, 2009 Son re medical at St. Lukes...passed!

Dec. 08, 2009 VISA issued...thanks God!

April 25, 2010 son flying to USA---nxt journey,CITIZENSHIP!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
B. Filing Limitations

IMBRA imposes limitations on the number of petitions a petitioner for a K nonimmigrant visa for an alien fiancé(e) (K-1) may file or have approved without seeking a waiver of the application of those limitations. If the petitioner has filed two or more K-1 visa petitions at any time in the past, or previously had a K-1 visa petition approved within two years prior to the filing of the current petition, the petitioner must request a waiver. These limitations do not apply to petitioners for a K nonimmigrant visa for an alien spouse (K-3).

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/IMBRA072106.pdf

thanks for the help, I just do not want any surprises

relationship ended few days b4 the interview? ohhhhh thats sad!

yes it was very sad, I am just glad that I did not pay for the plane ticket to show up and surprise her at the embassy. Maybe this was gods will, I may never know, but If at first you dont succeed try try again!

Edited by jerome

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I cannot believe that! A Ukrainian lady did that to you? Being a woman myself, I cannot imagine doing a such a thing to my fiance! That's crazy! In our defence, not all Ukrainian women are like that, believe me... It was just a wrong one for you! Stay cool, and I hope you'll have all the luck with ladies in future :rolleyes:

AOS

04-16-2008: AOS package Sent to Chicago via Express Mail

05-13-2008: Biometrics

05-22-2008: AOS trasfered to CSC

06-13/17-2008: EAD Approved (2 CRIS email)

06-18/19-2008: AOS touch

06-20-2008: EAD Approval Notice Sent (email)

06-23-2008: EAD in mail

06-23-2008: Another EAD touch (9AM), EAD IN MAIL (1PM)

07-14-2008: I-485 Card Production Ordered

07-21-2008: Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

what i read is that you're already in touch with another women from another country... maybe its the reason the ukrainan women left you. No?

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
what i read is that you're already in touch with another women from another country... maybe its the reason the ukrainan women left you. No?

This is the reason that it takes so long for Fiancee and marriage visas, and why USCIS looks at all of us with a jaundiced eye.

I havent been on the boards for some time and the first post I read is yours, it is no wonder the US immigration system is so backed up.

I am not going to even dignify your question with a real answer, my only comment is that shopping for a wife like you would a used car is wrong and is the exact reason there are restrictions on the number of filings you can submit.

I consider your attitude toward all this an insult to those of us who have had to endure the agonizing separation from our loved ones, and have REAL relationship,

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I consider your attitude toward all this an insult to those of us who have had to endure the agonizing separation from our loved ones, and have REAL relationship,

I'm happy to see that i'm not alone with that feeling.

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Thanks all that answered my last question. We had the interview set up for tomorrow (the 28th) and last tuesday she ended our relationship. My question is... Can I file a new application for a different woman right away? or is there a waiting period? I started to write to a woman in the phillipines instead of the Ukraine, and I will probably go over there in the begining of april to meet her if it works out. Please let me know if there is some amount of time that must pass by, so that I can let her know if we feel that our relationship is headding that way. thanks again for the help last time!

jerome

you had a pending application for a ukrainian woman, meaning you were engaged to her until last tuesday when she supposedly ended the relationship? ... i would assume you meant last tuesday as jan 22nd... barely one week ago... and you are now thinking of filing for another woman from the philippines whom you have been corresponding with for how long?.. you were actively talking with another girl while being engaged :blink: ?.... gosh, are you sure the ukrainian woman didn't end the relationship just becoz she found out you were communicating with another woman, I don't think she will end an engagement without any valid reason. If I were in the ukrainian woman's shoes and this is the case i'd surely drop you off and thank God for saving me the pain of getting married to man who don't know the meaning of faithfulness and honesty. I'm sorry if i sound judgmental but i just can't stomach cheaters in any way.

i hope the filipina woman would also know about the Ukrainian woman right off and if she have any sense at all, she will also question your honesty and will immediately run for the nearest exit. i hope karma won't catch up with you soon becoz what goes around always comes around...

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm trying very hard not to judge the situation... but to be already thinking of arranging to go and meet another woman who you have previously been writing to barely ONE WEEK after your fiancee who you supposedly loved breaks up with you seems a bit, well, suspicious. Also, the phrasing for the topic heading is frankly insulting to women everywhere.

Shouldn't you be devastated rather than merely relieved you didn't spend money on a plane ticket?

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

This is the reason that it takes so long for Fiancee and marriage visas, and why USCIS looks at all of us with a jaundiced eye.

I havent been on the boards for some time and the first post I read is yours, it is no wonder the US immigration system is so backed up.

I am not going to even dignify your question with a real answer, my only comment is that shopping for a wife like you would a used car is wrong and is the exact reason there are restrictions on the number of filings you can submit.

i couldn't agree more! this guy should be left hanging upside down in a tree full of big red ants until he comes to his senses.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: Country: Japan
Timeline

Jerome,

I usually try not to but in this case I'm going to judge. You can tell instantaneously what went on here. I think the drubbing you're getting on this thread is well-deserved. Your actions do make it harder for the rest of us. I suggest you step back and take a look at what you're doing and why. Most of us here are dealing with the happenstance of having fallen for someone who is from outside our borders. The journey is long and frustrating. You cheapen and insult all of us with your behavior.

DerekJ

Edited by DerekJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.