~~~water~~~

Its tuesday - my first thread

73 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning all

I have good and bad news my puppy is on he road to recovery finally!!! After 3 bouts of spinal memihitis she finally has a correct diagnosis. Steriod responsive meningitis its an auto-immune diesese ... She had a huge dose of steriods yesterday and like a mircale within hours she was up and walking and not in pain!!! When I brought her in she couldn't even lift her head.

My bad news is I have the toothache from hell, I can't sleep. I think the tooth cracked cause its not sensitive to hot or cold just pressure and throbbbbbbbs .I don't know how to get throuh the night and the cherry on top I just bought dental insurance two weeks ago but it dosen't go into affect till jan 1 :(

going to go take some tylenol........

have a good day everybody

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Good morning all

I have good and bad news my puppy is on he road to recovery finally!!! After 3 bouts of spinal memihitis she finally has a correct diagnosis. Steriod responsive meningitis its an auto-immune diesese ... She had a huge dose of steriods yesterday and like a mircale within hours she was up and walking and not in pain!!! When I brought her in she couldn't even lift her head.

My bad news is I have the toothache from hell, I can't sleep. I think the tooth cracked cause its not sensitive to hot or cold just pressure and throbbbbbbbs .I don't know how to get throuh the night and the cherry on top I just bought dental insurance two weeks ago but it dosen't go into affect till jan 1 :(

Good to hear about your puppy and man that sucks about the tooth and no insurance. I hope it gets better for you!

Have a good Tuesday!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone! Toothaches suck Water! I ended up getting a back tooth pulled that was cracked. It was going to cost $700.00 for a crown and $150.00 to pull it. Got that baby pulled! It was a back tooth so it didn't bother me at all.

Still raining today. They keep saying "freezing rain," but it's 35 degrees outside and I don't see anything freezing yet. Now tonight when the temp drops....that's gonna be nasty! Thank God the weather is supposed to be better this weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy Tuesday. 2 more days til we get to go to the drs again.

32 more days til im back in ny.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yay! I'm so glad for your puppy!

Foreign degree authentication sucks if anyone ever has to go through this. We're working on certified translations of his Syrian transcripts and Diploma right now, and overall I think the whole thing is going to cost like $400. Sucks, too, that it's only good for 3 years!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Just found out why my Fiance waited so long to get here....

Didn't know he was BUILDING an appartment... :unsure: I don't really know what I thought when he said he had to get an apartment ready for his brother who is going back to Egypt to help out the family when he leaves... His brother sent him the money, but he's building it from scratch! The concrete was poored last week and he just went out today to get the metal parts and will poor more concrete tomorrow or the next day! :o Yes, other people are helping him, but he's doing to bulk of the job :blink: Planning and building an appartment in 3 weeks!?! He wasn't kidding when he said he had alot of work to do!!! Ack! And he only has 10 more days + Eid :whistle:

All I can say is Inshalla he will get it all done because he's already paid for the ticket and we have a wedding dinner planned :innocent:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

home again today, could have made it today since its mostly rain, but no power at work, back yard looks like war zone but we are still lucky houses across the street and behind dont have power but we still do. I had to bring my mom here yesterday because she had no power

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Good morning all

Morning everyone

Is it Friday yet????

I'm ready for the weekend

:dance:

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, had to jump the jeep this morning before driving to work...BUT I had to stop for gas. And the jeep decided "I'm done" and I had to push it to a parking spot where I called my boss and asked him to bring a wrench so we could change the battery (I had a new one in the trunk ready to go but never the tools...and I didn't know how to change it myself, but now I do :lol:)

So...arrived to work an hour later than usual...and will definitely be filing AOS during my lunch break because now I know that if I turn off the car, it will start again, so I'm not afraid to leave the office! :lol:

Good morning all

I'm so glad they found a way to help your puppy :D

But toothaches.....ugh!!!!!!!!! I hope you feel better soon!

Foreign degree authentication sucks if anyone ever has to go through this. We're working on certified translations of his Syrian transcripts and Diploma right now, and overall I think the whole thing is going to cost like $400. Sucks, too, that it's only good for 3 years!

We have to do this too :dead:

Edited by the sparrow

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Timeline

Wow that's quite an undertaking! My husband had to have an apartment in his building renovated for his family before he left. He did it in three weeks but that was only renovations (and moving belongings). I can't imagine having an apartment built from scratch in such a short time. Good luck to him!

Good Morning Everyone!

Just found out why my Fiance waited so long to get here....

Didn't know he was BUILDING an appartment... :unsure: I don't really know what I thought when he said he had to get an apartment ready for his brother who is going back to Egypt to help out the family when he leaves... His brother sent him the money, but he's building it from scratch! The concrete was poored last week and he just went out today to get the metal parts and will poor more concrete tomorrow or the next day! :o Yes, other people are helping him, but he's doing to bulk of the job :blink: Planning and building an appartment in 3 weeks!?! He wasn't kidding when he said he had alot of work to do!!! Ack! And he only has 10 more days + Eid :whistle:

All I can say is Inshalla he will get it all done because he's already paid for the ticket and we have a wedding dinner planned :innocent:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Who are you using to do this? We are using WES (world educations services) I sent Hachemi's family the signed release to have his transcript sent from the University directly to WES. (required by WES) Does WES get them translated or does WES send the transcripts to us to get translated? I am confused at this point. Anybody that has used them, can you please let me know how it works? I sent a copy and translation of his University diploma to WES also. Hachemi is enrolled in our local community college and will start this January. He has 3 online classes and one that he will have to attend at the college.

I cant believe how warm it is here in north Mississippi. Everybody is talking about freezing ice and I had to turn my air conditioner on for the last 2 days. Very bizarre weather! :hehe:

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Tuesday!

How is everyone doing?

I'm happy cause I'm leaving work early today to help a friend cook a feast for her Church, then I'm going shopping for ingredients for my office Christmas party/dinner. We're having ham and man do I love me some ham.

Have a good one!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.