~~~water~~~

Its tuesday - my first thread

73 posts in this topic

no, he doesn't have those transcripts or the diploma coz he didn't take the test. He finished the course so he could work but decided he didn't like teaching so that is why he didn't take the test. He told me that he didn't want to teach so that is why he never got his transcripts. Now that the school has changed, he can't seem to get the records. He has asked them and they told him that they no longer have them and don't know where they are. I wonder who might have records of them if the school doesn't? arg...

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:( Im having my second Monday this week. I just got told today the company will not honor my doctor's note and is forcing me to take early maternity leave (which I dont get paid for). So after this Friday Im off work for at least 4 months. They 'say' they'll hold my job, but I doubt it. After all the bullying Ive put up with from them in the last few months, I doubt they are going to do anything past the 12 weeks the law requires. B@stards. I was also informed that its all my fault the accounts are behind (newsflash, the account I work has been behind for 2 years before I ever touched it). Oh well, they'll get their comeuppance.

*sigh* sorry, had to rant.

Happy Tuesday peeps.

Now you have lots of time to find a new job when you're ready to go back!

:( Im having my second Monday this week. I just got told today the company will not honor my doctor's note and is forcing me to take early maternity leave (which I dont get paid for). So after this Friday Im off work for at least 4 months. They 'say' they'll hold my job, but I doubt it. After all the bullying Ive put up with from them in the last few months, I doubt they are going to do anything past the 12 weeks the law requires. B@stards. I was also informed that its all my fault the accounts are behind (newsflash, the account I work has been behind for 2 years before I ever touched it). Oh well, they'll get their comeuppance.

Happy Tuesday peeps.

That just totally sucks. I just might have to take a trip and kick some "higher ups" in the knee caps!!!Don't they know they can't treat Jass like that???

:angry:

I do agree with sarah though. Take ur time finding a better job when ur ready!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Happy Tuesday peeps.

Pretty much. But no one's going to hire me now at 30 weeks pregnant.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
no, he doesn't have those transcripts or the diploma coz he didn't take the test. He finished the course so he could work but decided he didn't like teaching so that is why he didn't take the test. He told me that he didn't want to teach so that is why he never got his transcripts. Now that the school has changed, he can't seem to get the records. He has asked them and they told him that they no longer have them and don't know where they are. I wonder who might have records of them if the school doesn't? arg...

I'll ask my Dh, but Mu'utah isn't a nursing school now... but then again we found out a lot of places in jordan more or less just toss things after a period of time-- so there may be no records. Without records, he will have to reschool completely.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Tuesday peeps.

Pretty much. But no one's going to hire me now at 30 weeks pregnant.

Well just start looking and explain the situation. Sometimes employers look for people to hire in the future.

Couldnt sleep last night because I was coughing so much. At about 5am, I got up and found some cough medicine, Mucinex, well the cough went away but now I feel drunk. Hubby had to drive me to work today.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Couldnt sleep last night because I was coughing so much. At about 5am, I got up and found some cough medicine, Mucinex, well the cough went away but now I feel drunk. Hubby had to drive me to work today.

yr still sick? ack. being zombiefied on cold meds at work sucks as much as being sick there.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

yr still sick? ack. being zombiefied on cold meds at work sucks as much as being sick there.

I am! It sucks! I can understand how they meth out of this stuff now.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Happy tuesday everyone...

we are all sick here with a nasty cold and I can tell you, I have ONE CRABBY BABY. I cant put her down and she is so unhappy. poor girl. and in the meantime all the rest of us feel like ####### too so its not much fun here.

I just wish we had some snow so I could look outside and see a winter wonderland! :)

i hope she gets better soon. it's simply not allowed for little dolls to get sick like that. i mean, it shouldn't be anyway. hope the rest of yr family gets better soon too. is yr son on holiday break yet? kids aren't allowed to be sick either, especially when they're supposing to be having holiday break fun.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i used to ALWAYS get sick on holiday break when i was a kid...which is also my birthday... boooooo! hope you all with colds feel better soon!

Edited by sereia

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

i used to ALWAYS get sick on holiday break when i was a kid...which is also my birthday... boooooo! hope you all with colds feel better soon!

lame! i had chicken pox on christmas, when i was 7 or 8. no fun.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

chicken pox during xmas. yuck! i got chicken pox by bringing homework home to my neighbor who was home sick from school with chicken pox. she stupidly answered the door herself...then what do you know? i got chicken pox and then my brothers all caught it from me!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.