Hi VJ, long time no see:) I'm soon in the process of filing my AOS after my K1-visa wedding (June 12). :luv:
I am prepping a bit since i am feeling kinda braindead just sitting around the house.
Based of this cover letter, have i forgotten anything? or overseen something? I left the travel thingie out on purpose.
United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nature of the submission:
I-485, Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment of Status Application, ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization and supporting documents.
To whom It may concern:
I am currently in the United States under a valid K1 Visa status. My port of entry to the United States was on .... I am applying for Adjustment of Status based on marriage to .... a US citizen, who is the petitioner of my K1 Visa. Our marriage was celebrated on ....
Form I-485 packet and supporting documents:
1. Payment in the amount of $1070.00 (Filing fee + Biometrics fee: personal check made payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
2. Form I-485, signed and dated
3. Form G-325A, signed and dated
4. Copy of I-797, Notice of Approval for I-129F Petition, and NVC acceptance letter.
5. Certified copy of marriage certificate
6. Original birth certificate, with English translation form (2 pages)
7. Copy of biographic page of passport
8. Copy of K1 Visa page
9. Form I-94
10. 2 passport size photos with name and A# written at the back
11. Form I-864, Affidavit of Support – signed and dated by petitioner (US citizen spouse Mark Havens), along with:
- Employment letter
- Six most recent pay stubs
- Tax return and W2 for 2015
- Copy of birth certificate of the petitioner
Form I-765 packet and supporting documents:
1. Form I-765, signed and dated
2. Copy of biographic page of passport
3. 2 passport size photos with name and A# written at the back
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be requested to submit original documents to an Immigration Officer if requested.