So the time has come to file our I-130,
Please let me know if we should add anything else in our package.
Please note that I am not the petitioner. I am the beneficiary.
This is what we had planned to send with our I-130 application, we are currently in the process of collecting everything else needed for NVC, but can you please tell me if we are missing something in our first package ?
1. Personal check in the amount of $420.00 as application fee
2. Form G-1145 e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (completed)
3. Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative (completed, signed and dated by Petitioner)
4. Form G-325a Biographic Information (signed and dated by Petitioner)
5. Form G-325a biographic Information (signed and dated by Beneficiary)
6. Three passport-style photographs of Petitioner (signed and placed in a bag with tag)
7. Three passport-style photographs of Beneficiary (signed and placed in a bag with tag)
8. All pages of my wife's passport to establish citizenship.
9. A copy of our marriage certificate ( I had our minister create one for us in English instead of Swedish, it's signed, dated and stamped with his information ) Should we send the ORIGINAL certificate of this, or can we scan it and print out a copy of it instead and that will be fine?
10. Evidence: Our joint Swedish bank account, pictures from all our 7 years together, logs etc. Showing proof that we've kept contact even before she moved in with me here in Sweden, plane tickets from both parties when we've visited each other. Letter explaining our relationship history, how we met, what our plans are etc. Is this enough for them? Or do we need more evidence?