Welome Guest!

Registered members can access many other great features such as finding other local VJ members from their country!


Sweden US Immigration Portal

Showing Sweden Topics from Forum:

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 265 )
arrowFrom 2year gc to 10 year gc
December 2, 2016, 7:34 am Last comment by anjans

Read 53 Times
2 Replies

Hey all.
I have a few questions, me and my husband have been trying to make this marriage work for quite some timw
E, but I think we have come to the end of the road unfortunately.
I have a gc, but I need to apply for removal of the conditional one to the permamnent one in January 2017.
So my question is what I have to do, I live in Florida and our marriage has been in good faith, we have been married for over 2 and a half year and together for almost 6 years, please if someone can advice me what to do!!!
I want to try and stay in the us on my own 😳

View Topic

arrowInterview tomorrow
November 30, 2016, 9:11 am Last comment by Cecrs1985

blank avatar

Read 182 Times
13 Replies

Hi lovely people!
Tomorrow i have my interview and because of some issues with documents that i have done my best to obtain i am now very very nervous for my interview tomorrow at 8:30. I have not met my fiance for 11 months and i am going crazy. I dont have many friends and family so that is why i ask you, all of you who have been or are in my shoes, please pray for me, please please take a minute of your time tonight to pray for me because i dont know what to do anymore i have so much anxiety and i am soooo nervous. Thank you all! Bless you and have an amazing holiday

View Topic

arrowUSC Dad, Swedish Child
November 30, 2016, 3:49 am Last comment by annaswe

blank avatar

Read 89 Times
4 Replies

Hi Everyone!


I've been reading some topics of bringing family members to the US and have checked the visa bulletin to see the long wait.


It's probably easier just to tell you the situation:


My dad is a USC and mom a green card holder. 


I understand the wait is around 7 years, but what category do I end up in with my dad as the one who sent in my application? 

Will my application be affected if he decides to leave the states before my date is current? 


I am unmarried and 24 in Europe -> (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents: 23% of the overall second preference limitation.


So is F2B my category even though he is a USC and not permanent resident?


Thanks for your help :)





View Topic

arrowCEAC status says ready for interview after approval at the embassy
November 29, 2016, 2:18 pm Last comment by VKat

blank avatar

Read 131 Times
11 Replies


I had my interview on November 17th for my K1 visa in Stockholm and the consular officer said my case looked good and that I was approved. Now when I check the visa status at CEAC website it says "ready for inteview" and was updated last on November 18th. I emailed the embassy yesterday and got the reply which said "Dear Madam, Your case is still under review. We will notify you if more information is needed"


What does this mean? Has this happened to anyone else?

View Topic

arrowAOS leaving to home country?
November 23, 2016, 2:50 pm Last comment by Pitaya

Read 239 Times
5 Replies

Just a random question, if you were to move out of the country back to your original country due to an emergency, how hard would it be to come back? Also if you entered on a K1 visa what visa could you come back under?
Just something I was thinking about.

View Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 265 )

Recent Visa Approvals

blank avatar Matthew & Johanna
K1 Visa (2016-11-17)
Dilara & Martin
K1 Visa (2016-10-27)
Jeremiah & Saga
K1 Visa (2016-09-29)
blank avatar S. & N.
IR-1/CR-1 Visa (2016-09-21)
blank avatar Hanna & Dan
K1 Visa (2016-09-15)

Upcoming Interviews

blank avatar Monica & Tommy
K1 Visa (2016-12-08)
blank avatar V & Kat
K1 Visa (2017-02-02)

Newest Sweden Members

liliane da silva
( view all )

Top Posting Members

#1 maria&seve
#2 mallafri76
#3 alaska2012
#4 alexandra_v
#5 meddykomp
#6 mr. borkström
#7 hcj
#8 scandi
#9 yohino
#10 hoppla

Sweden News