nickachu

Stockholm Embassy Delivery

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

In the email from the embassy they ask you to purchase a waybill from PostNord, which I have done, but on the US Travel Docs site, there's a VFS services "Premium Delivery" for the passport return. 

Is it enough with the waybill? The VFS thing didn't even let my put my postcode in. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did this just now. 

So yes purchade the Waybill.

Login to your account on traveldocs. Then go to delivery information. There you can choose between pickup or premium delivery. Pickup is the VFS option, which you can only pick up from 1 office listed. Its for free though. For the premium delivery. You select it , then before you click continue, you need to click on the link where you put in your information and postal code. On the post code window there is a looking glass, you need to press it and several post offices near your postcode will show up and you pick the one you want your documents to arrive to. Then you put in your card information and pay like a 25$ fee. After that, you need to go back to the travel docs website , still in the same page, and click continue and it will save the information. Hope this helps. You still need to pay for the Waybill 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I got my visa, and it's the postnord REK that they sent it with. I had done it wrong and put the wrong weight, but luckily was able to purchase a new one and email it to the embassy while I was waiting for the interview, as they didn't take my phone. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.