nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, SGM1928 said:

Finally!!!after a long wait.....congrats....

Yes very long wait.

Thank you and for the rest waiting don’t give up. It’s a long wait yes but believe me, your turn is coming... 

Amen at Gods timing 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sundee said:

You will..

Hey guys,

Yesterday (Nov 22) I received 4 texts messages & a email from USCIS saying my 1-129f was closed and benefits received by other means. 

Im hearing this means I’m approved but not getting anxious until I call to verify on Monday. 

There’s hope after all 😀

WOOO!!!! yay Finally man ,

yes this usually means your I-130 is approved thus making your I-129f in-eligible 

so happy for you man,  seems like they finally started clearing backlogged cases from November- December  because i am getting few old case updates on my tracked cases list from those times almost every day 

( ALOS , i saw March 3rd case get RFE  yesterday, so slowly moving to March while leaving February ppl behind :(    ) 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline
11 hours ago, Sundee said:

You will..

Hey guys,

Yesterday (Nov 22) I received 4 texts messages & a email from USCIS saying my 1-129f was closed and benefits received by other means. 

Im hearing this means I’m approved but not getting anxious until I call to verify on Monday. 

There’s hope after all 😀

Hey! Congratulations! I got scared when I read your story. I am glad you got a happy ending. This gives me hope.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for u, at last. I have been using ur PD as control for mine. My PD is Dec 13rd. I have been so sad and confused. Is not easy at all. I pray to hear good news soon too. I need it soon. 

19 hours ago, Sundee said:

You will..

Hey guys,

There’s hope after all 😀

Wow thats  great news dear @sundee.  InshaAllah you should be receiving approval notice very soon! I'm soo happy for you!!! 😊😊  

3 hours ago, Oladipo said:

Hey! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for u, at last. I have been using ur PD as control for mine. My PD is Dec 13rd. I have been so sad and confused. Is not easy at all. I pray to hear good news soon too. I need it soon. 

Hey don't loose hope!  My PD is same as date as yours and even in waiting for NOA2 ...i can see on my uscis app that they're trying to clear Nov Dec cases as fast as possible..a lot of Dec 13 cases have already got approved..inshallah yours will get approved soon too..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, tcy said:

Hey don't loose hope!  My PD is same as date as yours and even in waiting for NOA2 ...i can see on my uscis app that they're trying to clear Nov Dec cases as fast as possible..a lot of Dec 13 cases have already got approved..inshallah yours will get approved soon too..

Amen oooo

Timeline
9 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

WOOO!!!! yay Finally man ,

yes this usually means your I-130 is approved thus making your I-129f in-eligible 

so happy for you man,  seems like they finally started clearing backlogged cases from November- December  because i am getting few old case updates on my tracked cases list from those times almost every day 

( ALOS , i saw March 3rd case get RFE  yesterday, so slowly moving to March while leaving February ppl behind :(    ) 

Thank you harsh2010, as yes I see finally that Nebraska is trying to get all 2016 cases out of the way and then they will sweep all that dust up that all old files collected so they can get busy on 2017 cases..

Long wait and so so stressful

I will update my timeline on Monday after I verify with uscis..

Timeline
9 hours ago, selsiii said:

Hey! Congratulations! I got scared when I read your story. I am glad you got a happy ending. This gives me hope.

Keep hope alive because I was loosing it and I knew better but that stress got the best of me..

There is light at the end of the tunnel 😀

Timeline
4 hours ago, Oladipo said:

Keep faith as you’re  not far off from getting your happy news 😀

Timeline
1 hour ago, tcy said:

Wow thats  great news dear @sundee.  InshaAllah you should be receiving approval notice very soon! I'm soo happy for you!!! 😊😊  

Thank you tcy. I know how it feels to see others get approvals and you feel their joy but at same time you felt worse pain wondering when u will be next. 

Trust me I was walking in those shoes and every day I was feeling worse and worse and honestly a bit of u looses hope but praying and talking to God is what got me through this and all of you will get through this too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.