smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
6 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Trying to keep positive today - I hope we hear soon. I'm hoping to hear around 180 days. I wish we can be together to celebrate Christmas but that's not realistic now. Any longer than that and I'll get my fiancé to call USCIS again. 

LucyDolly, why so long. Christmas?! I thought it would be before then? Well if we are planning for Christmas, then I definitely need to start planning to see him in the next few weeks. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shoegum said:

WOW awesome work Naes, i'll add those missing may cases to my daily scans. Seems they mixed them up in between Junes number eh.

Thanks! They are all case received now and only around 108 in may.

In every month except September I found cases like that so I moved around them even though WAC numbers are different people may search for it. I think they cut the FY17 end of September so the number is low! This is yay for me 😊

I also checked how it was in august for April people. And from the pattern (but not the timeline cause they were extremely slow back then) it looks like May is definitely became the main one by the second week of October and will most likely stay that way. 30% April to 70% may is what I would expect from each week for a while. And if they go like today for Tuesday I'm expecting numbers higher than 6-700 per week 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

LucyDolly, why so long. Christmas?! I thought it would be before then? Well if we are planning for Christmas, then I definitely need to start planning to see him in the next few weeks. 

Think about it - waiting til NOA2 then waiting for NVC number then Medical and interview and then awaiting passport to arrive with K1 visa and then flying out to the US. It's not a quick process. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

19 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

In our loose calculations, in order to meet Christmas you would have to interview in mid November and not have any AP delay.  In order to interview in mid November you would need NOA2 by the end of  September with no NVC delays.  In my eyes, Christmas was out once September started without the NOA2.  Things are just slow right now and they are about to hit the holidays.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

In our loose calculations, in order to meet Christmas you would have to interview in mid November and not have any AP delay.  In order to interview in mid November you would need NOA2 by the end of  September with no NVC delays.  In my eyes, Christmas was out once September started without the NOA2.  Things are just slow right now and they are about to hit the holidays.

Thats right. My  oa2 was sep 25, i wont be able to get in the states before dec 10th.. if i have no delays after the interview!

Just now, AnaMolina said:

Thats right. My  oa2 was sep 25, i wont be able to get in the states before dec 10th.. if i have no delays after the interview!

Did you get your interview scheduled?  I hear lots of different timelines for those.  Seems like 45 to 60 days after NOA2 is common.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

So I've got good new and bad news... 

Good news they are working... Bad news if they continue working like this we're (I'm not sure

about the forum rules so I leave it up to you to fill this empty space with any four letter word you like)

One thing I want to express is that we are easily saying that number was after me why did they jump over... 

April has tons and probably thinking about that way more.There are cases of earlier dates that ended up

getting a WAC number in another month's list (here they are corrected)

There are cases that received RFE for the second time (only today's showed 6 of those in April)

Here are the total numbers uptil september (sorry because I'm september I just put it together)

image.png.6198815ccb60ac08e621828178431c5b.png

* (Received,RFE sent&received, name&date updates)

Here's how much they are approving weekly starting from September...(Includes the cases of April-June)

image.png.ddfdc6b68a82d165b21b54f473a0943b.png

Here are the links to files of May-September

May

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7MmFZZmI5MXQyakE

June

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7T19yd3hNRTdOYk0

July

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7bkdET1NUendsUHc

August

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7SWRnOXlqVS1DS0U

September

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7c0hsaW9FMlVNVnc

Thank you for you efforts it getting us updates on the files. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

Some people couldn't see the graphs because - including my iphone- couldn't open them;

So I am reposting... as we cannot edit here....

----------------------

Here are the total numbers uptil september (sorry because I'm september I just put it together)

59ef110ac116f_overallnumbers.jpg.bd4a6ca502c8fd86c4487b084b1ef6fc.jpg

* (Received,RFE sent&received, name&date updates)

Here's how much they are approving weekly starting from September...(Includes the cases of April-June)

59ef110cac89b_weekly-graph.jpg.a611c2e6c438f2f8a6d15c0293a5e9a5.jpg

Here are the links to files of May-September

May

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7MmFZZmI5MXQyakE

June

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7T19yd3hNRTdOYk0

July

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7bkdET1NUendsUHc

August

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7SWRnOXlqVS1DS0U

September

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7c0hsaW9FMlVNVnc

•  

This great @Naes thank you! Was thinking I can’t see my number on any other list so was worried! Although I know I’m checking on the website and app. There is light at the end! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Did you get your interview scheduled?  I hear lots of different timelines for those.  Seems like 45 to 60 days after NOA2 is common.

I scheduled my interview yesterday to nov 21st. First availabe date. Planning on buying my tickets for dec 9th, but only doing it after the interview. We are very depressed cause we planned thanksgiving together :(

just so you know, nvc took almost a month for me!

Edited by AnaMolina

12 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

I scheduled my interview yesterday to nov 21st. First availabe date. Planning on buying my tickets for dec 9th, but only doing it after the interview. We are very depressed cause we planned thanksgiving together :(

just so you know, nvc took almost a month for me!

Be careful and do a little homework before buying the tickets.  The wait for AP after the interview can be unpredictable.  I would hate to see you waste money on tickets because the approved visa hasn't been delivered yet.  

The mantra here is to not buy the tickets until the passport with the visa is in your hand!  There are a lot of stories here about people that lost money on plane tickets and wedding reception deposits.  Please be careful.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
16 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Ok so I've completely engrossed with getting a NOA2 approval, and did not take much time to focus on how long after the NOA2 an interview is scheduled. 45-60 days is another 1.5 to 2 months post NOA2! WOW!

5 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

Ok so I've completely engrossed with getting a NOA2 approval, and did not take much time to focus on how long after the NOA2 an interview is scheduled. 45-60 days is another 1.5 to 2 months post NOA2! WOW!

The interview can be quicker.  There was one just this morning from Brazil and they scheduled about 30 days out.  That is the quickest I've seen.  Unfortunately, it took NVC a month to get the paperwork to the embassy.  You will need the number from the NVC in order to schedule  the interview.  So they still had 2 months from NOA2 but the delay was with NVC.

After the interview it is another 10 to 30 days for the visa to be delivered.  None of this is easy or quick.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
33 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Be careful and do a little homework before buying the tickets.  The wait for AP after the interview can be unpredictable.  I would hate to see you waste money on tickets because the approved visa hasn't been delivered yet.  

The mantra here is to not buy the tickets until the passport with the visa is in your hand!  There are a lot of stories here about people that lost money on plane tickets and wedding reception deposits.  Please be careful.

Yeah I know, but here the embassy is known for delivering the passports in a week max. Either way i plan my poe to be like 3-4 weeks afer the interview. That's pretty safe i think. But thanks for the advice!

and yeah.. NVC was the worst tbh.. 24 days to get the number, after that it was in the embassy in 2 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.