1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsAni said:

How are you guys coming along with the process? 

Still waiting for the case number from NVC! We were approved 11/15 & still haven't started the next step. They put a note on our file to expedite assigning a case number, I'm hoping by the end of this week!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Timeline
18 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

This is what I've heard as well. You don't have to register the marriage in the U.S., it's already recognized. Supposedly once you're married you're supposed to file taxes as married. Option 3 above is what I will do as well.

good idea. its bad financially speaking but u can fix it later once spouse here and dont have to worry about gettin ITIN...

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, truelove29 said:

Still waiting for the case number from NVC! We were approved 11/15 & still haven't started the next step. They put a note on our file to expedite assigning a case number, I'm hoping by the end of this week!

You will hear from them soon! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, RPlove2017 said:

Good news everyone case complete today ....omg ... waaaaaaah :wub::wub::wub:. Good vibes and prayers for all our members visa journey. 

Congratulations are in order for you!! 

Timeline

called nvc today still dont have case #. they got it last thursday and it takes like 2 weeks. will try again friday lol.

do u know if nvc folks also send letter detailing what to do especially the website part since i dont know how to access it and where...

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys,

this wait is killing me, i am getting severe depression and frustration now.. it has been 9.5 months now waiting for NOA2.. Even though USCIS told me that I would get a notice by Jan 19th, still nothing.. :(:(:( 

4 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

Guys,

this wait is killing me, i am getting severe depression and frustration now.. it has been 9.5 months now waiting for NOA2.. Even though USCIS told me that I would get a notice by Jan 19th, still nothing.. :(:(:( 

I know how are you feeling, I've been there and is terrible, even more when you see everyone in here getting approved. In my case was my husband the one giving me hopes and trying everyday to make me feel better.

Today we received the approval on mailbox, we were so happy that we cried on the phone.

Please, hang in there, hope for the best.

I hope you receive your approval very soon.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Mdanish4 said:

Guys,

hang in there buddy this is only temporary where u wont even remember these issues when ur spouse is here. also i noticed some people got approved a month before me but it took them much longer to get to nvc when mine only took a week so who knows its taking long now but next steps for u will be quicker. and talk to ur spouse and hopefully u both can support each other in down times. 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
21 hours ago, Mdanish4 said:

Guys,

Im in the same boat as you im a April filer haven't received a NOA2 yet. The usisc says that whole process could take 1.6 years of time and asked to hang in there.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TexasGC2017 said:

Im in the same boat as you im a April filer haven't received a NOA2 yet. The usisc says that whole process could take 1.6 years of time and asked to hang in there.

What??!! 1.6 years.. no way.... when I called they told me that its taking a year now :/

Timeline

Just a question, does anyone know why they took off the processing times for California service center from USCIS site? I mean why there is no I130 for us citizen's spouse?

20180203_211027.jpg

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hello everyone! I have been following this group for months. A little update that my I 130 has been approved on 01/31/2018, with a priority date April 10. I wish everyone good luck and faster approvals for the rest.the waiting had been horrible for me, at least I have been living with my wife in the US.  I know most of you guys don't live with your love ones and the waiting is too long, not fair. Keep faith! yours will be approve soon. 

Edited by Pape

Timeline
On 2/5/2018 at 6:50 PM, Pape said:

Hello everyone! I have been following this group for months. A little update that my I 130 has been approved on 01/31/2018, with a priority date April 10. I wish everyone good luck and faster approvals for the rest.the waiting had been horrible for me, at least I have been living with my wife in the US.  I know most of you guys don't live with your love ones and the waiting is too long, not fair. Keep faith! yours will be approve soon. 

Congratulations! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.