meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/14/2017 at 6:08 AM, AlisonC said:

My NOA1 is February 27 and is at Potomac. Received notification this week of a RFE (request for evidence). Anxiously awaiting the letter in the post to see what we need to do 😐

Did you hear anything back after your RFE was sent?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, STA8 said:

Hi guys, I'm new here. My PD is feb 21st at tsc and I am a US citizen applying for spouse. I just spoke with a tier 2 officer and was told that an RFE was sent out yesterday for my case. Does anyone know how long it takes to get approved after submitting the evidence?

Hi quick question; did you send in your spouse's birth certificate? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys!!

I got my NOA 2 . PD 02/08/2017.  NOA2 Date is 08/12/2017. I got mail and also on website it shows Case sent to state department. Center - TSC. Spouse of USC.

I wish you all smooth processing and just hold on.. approvals are coming :):):)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 hours ago, STA8 said:

No I didn't

I wonder if that would be it, I've read older posts and people got RFE asking for spouse's birth certificate.. which totally unfair since it's not a requirement for initial applying. Keep us posted to know what your RFE is for please :)

5 hours ago, Divyajit said:

Hey Guys!!

I got my NOA 2 . PD 02/08/2017.  NOA2 Date is 08/12/2017. I got mail and also on website it shows Case sent to state department. Center - TSC. Spouse of USC.

I wish you all smooth processing and just hold on.. approvals are coming :):):)

Congratulations! Makes us so happy to see someone got approval in TSC. Our PD is 02/21 and my phone is burning from constant updating the tracking app. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Meerim Davis said:

Congratulations! Makes us so happy to see someone got approval in TSC. Our PD is 02/21 and my phone is burning from constant updating the tracking app. 

Thanks you so much. Your should be coming soon too.. just stay there and check mails . Best wishes :)

Ha so i have just filed a petition for my husband's visa for HK residency, i got a letter saying it will be ready in 6 weeks, let's see which one we can get first...:jest:

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Ha so i have just filed a petition for my husband's visa for HK residency, i got a letter saying it will be ready in 6 weeks, let's see which one we can get first...:jest:

Hi, what was the petition for ? Could you please share if possible ?

7 minutes ago, SharathShankar said:

Hi, what was the petition for ? Could you please share if possible ?

Oh that's the visa for husband to come to reside in HK, like the Hong Kong version of Green card, just a different country, and 10 times faster.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Oh that's the visa for husband to come to reside in HK, like the Hong Kong version of Green card, just a different country, and 10 times faster.

Oh :) I thought its for US and some petition to expedite it. Thanks :) Wish you good luck though:)

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
On 8/2/2017 at 1:52 PM, bullmastiff said:

i just got APPROVEDDDD everyoneeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

omg cannot express the happiness in words! here's my detail below. 

PD: Feb 27, 2017

Texas Service Center 

NO2: Aug 21, 2017 

i wanna wish everyone the very best of luck. praying for all of you. trust me, i know how hard the wait has been. TSC is really moving! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.