meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, skhal625 said:

i just got APPROVEDDDD everyoneeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

omg cannot express the happiness in words! here's my detail below. 

PD: Feb 27, 2017

Texas Service Center 

NO2: Aug 21, 2017 

i wanna wish everyone the very best of luck. praying for all of you. trust me, i know how hard the wait has been. TSC is really moving! 

Fascinating! Congratulations! Wish you the fastest reunion with beloved ones

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
14 hours ago, skhal625 said:

i just got APPROVEDDDD everyoneeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

omg cannot express the happiness in words! here's my detail below. 

PD: Feb 27, 2017

Texas Service Center 

NO2: Aug 21, 2017 

i wanna wish everyone the very best of luck. praying for all of you. trust me, i know how hard the wait has been. TSC is really moving! 

hi  ; congrat again , since the approval was Aug 21 and it was only yesterday , how did you find out ? tier 2 , infopass ?  the mail doesnt get there for a few days .........   anyway, all the best at the NVC and Consulate.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, bullmastiff said:

hi  ; congrat again , since the approval was Aug 21 and it was only yesterday , how did you find out ? tier 2 , infopass ?  the mail doesnt get there for a few days .........   anyway, all the best at the NVC and Consulate.

i found out through mail. uscis did not update my status online yet. so i would keep checking the mailbox. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Tim Lee said:

Just called USCIS, spoke to Tier 2 officer, was told that the case got assigned to an agent on August 16th. She also said that the usual handling time by an agent is 2-3 weeks.

Hope this info helps anyone.

Well that's good to know! :) whats your Priority date?

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, Nattie_Bry said:

Oh that's the visa for husband to come to reside in HK, like the Hong Kong version of Green card, just a different country, and 10 times faster.

good luck

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, Melii said:

I wonder if that would be it, I've read older posts and people got RFE asking for spouse's birth certificate.. which totally unfair since it's not a requirement for initial applying. Keep us posted to know what your RFE is for please :)

when I was checking the documents that we need to send for a I-130 its does ask for spouse birth certificate

Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:21 AM, Meerim Davis said:

Congratulations! Makes us so happy to see someone got approval in TSC. Our PD is 02/21 and my phone is burning from constant updating the tracking app. 

what app do you use??

Timeline
1 hour ago, kareng5 said:

when I was checking the documents that we need to send for a I-130 its does ask for spouse birth certificate

No it doesn't. You can look online its not asked for anywhere.

There is the checklist.. it only requires petitioner's not beneficiary's. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.29.12 AM.png

Timeline

Yes u have 2 sent birth certificate of both pet.and beny. My lawyer male me sent both and i neever got a letter requesting more papers my case gpt aprove in barely 5 months potomac service. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ougalde62 said:

Yes u have 2 sent birth certificate of both pet.and beny. My lawyer male me sent both and i neever got a letter requesting more papers my case gpt aprove in barely 5 months potomac service. 

No. Only the petitioner has to send in birth certificate unless you have children together then you have to send in the children's birth certificate also. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.