Eric-Pris

Celebrity political opinions

102 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, bcking said:

Sorry but without watching the 12 minute video, what is their rationalization for why he made the hand gestures? The very first 10 seconds of the video show him doing the hand gestures. 

I agree that verbally he didn't say anything specifically mocking the man's disability, but why reenact the way the guy's arms function in that scenario, if not to be insulting? 

It only matters if you want the actual truth. The video explains it better than I can. 

18 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

One of the tenets of modern conservatism is that free speech is only acceptable when the speaker says what you want to hear. The first amendment is under attack from all sides, but Trump is really taking it to a new level. 

I am a bit more worried about safe zones that exclude free speech, than I am about Trumps immature Tweet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, smilesammich said:

she didn't mention hillary at all. and her support of hillary didn't just 'appear'. duh. 

she criticized trump's mocking of a disabled person, for the shameful display that it was. 

15873365_10211541197229933_8163691342302

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I am a bit more worried about safe zones that exclude free speech, than I am about Trumps immature Tweet

Actually, I'm talking about the rest of what Streep said. Trumps crackdown on journalism and free speech is alarmingly methodical. That's what I'm worried about. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Actually, I'm talking about the rest of what Streep said. Trumps crackdown on journalism and free speech is alarmingly methodical. That's what I'm worried about. 

4 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

Responding to an attack is a crack down now ?

Loretta Lynch said she would prosecute anti Muslim speech.. Now that is an attack on free speech 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Responding to an attack is a crack down now ?

As I said, I'm not talking about Trumps response to any single thing, I'm talking about his ongoing pattern of behavior over a long period of time.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

and why didnt she mention the white hs football player that sexually assaulted a black disabled student with a coat hanger and he's not facing jail time? just probation. 

didn't hear about it? i wonder why breitbart isn't all over this, calling for the harshest punishment for all the football players involved. 

17 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

False equivalence.

Just because she didn't outwardly say she was upset about that doesn't mean she thinks it was okay. It's not like she is "okay" with everything that she doesn't mention out loud during a 2 minute acceptance speech. Otherwise she must be also okay with, lets see, North Korea, Nazi's, Communism, Child Rape, Cannibalism and a whole host of issues that she didn't mention.

She chose to bring up one issue. The people involved in that event in Chicago are arrested and will be facing trial. The results of the trial aren't available yet, so what would she be talking about? So far justice is playing out as it is supposed to. Her point was that Trump got away with physically mocking someone's disability and is not going to be taking the highest office in the US.

3 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

we can agree she is a very talented actress. We can also agree that Trump would be smart to stop responding to idiots who are butt hurt cause their corrupt candidate lost 

Actually I finally found something to agree with Donald Trump on, I don't feel like Merryl Streep is a great actress. I find her acting wooden and forced. She is a very popular actress though, but Trump and I don't think she's great.

I think Donald Trump showed his bigly lack of character and his tiny fragile ego lashing out on Twitter over the speech. Trump is truly a snowflake. He is going to be the next President of the United States, why did he get all hot and bothered?

imagesIYO25JNI.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

54 minutes ago, eieio said:

It only matters if you want the actual truth. The video explains it better than I can. 

Haha you sound like we're talking about Area 51.

Am I ready for the truth? Maybe I can't handle it.

52 minutes ago, eieio said:

The video MarkPerry posted? That showed the actual mocking of the disabled reporter, and then a bunch of other classic moments of Donald Trump acting like a spastic moron to try and deflect from the video of the mocking?

Not convincing without the Kool-Aid I'm sorry to tell you.

images26B01TQU.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

9 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Actually I finally found something to agree with Donald Trump on, I don't feel like Merryl Streep is a great actress. I find her acting wooden and forced. She is a very popular actress though, but Trump and I don't think she's great.

I think Donald Trump showed his bigly lack of character and his tiny fragile ego lashing out on Twitter over the speech. Trump is truly a snowflake. He is going to be the next President of the United States, why did he get all hot and bothered?

imagesIYO25JNI.jpg

Dear God in heaven. We agree on something 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

The video MarkPerry posted? That showed the actual mocking of the disabled reporter, and then a bunch of other classic moments of Donald Trump acting like a spastic moron to try and deflect from the video of the mocking?

Not convincing without the Kool-Aid I'm sorry to tell you.

images26B01TQU.jpg

He never mocked his disability. He mocked his "lack of memory". If a disabled reporter "can't remember" conveniently……should he be treated any different than any other reporter who "forgets the truth"?

I understood exactly what Trump was mocking……a lying reporter. I found it hilarious. I always chuckled when I would see those clinton ads. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, bcking said:

Haha you sound like we're talking about Area 51.

Am I ready for the truth? Maybe I can't handle it.

Its a terrifying 12 minutes!!! Put on your helmet.

4 minutes ago, eieio said:

He never mocked his disability. He mocked his "lack of memory". If a disabled reporter "can't remember" conveniently……should he be treated any different than any other reporter who "forgets the truth"?

I understood exactly what Trump was mocking……a lying reporter. I found it hilarious. I always chuckled when I would see those clinton ads. 

How did imitating his neurologic impairment add to "mocking a lying reporter"? He if just wanted to mock that the man was lying, why mimic his movements?